Other E-commerce Websites:
Health and Beauty Websites
HealthSuperstore.com

HealthSuperstore.com

Go to website for all you health care needs

from Columbus, OH

Comments about HealthSuperstore.com:

HealthSuperstore.com definitely lives up to its name-super store. They have everything you can imagine when it comes to the health department. I have learned about so many new products and health care products I had never heard about by browsing this website. And the number of items they have on the website is unbelievable and the prices can't be beat. They offer a 100 percent money back guarantee, which comes in handy when you're ordering health care items online that you've never purchased before. The website also has other products such as personal care products and fragrances. I snagged a great deal recently on some organic hydrating mask that I absolutely love! It was definitely worth taking the chance and trying a new product from the website. Their shipping is quick and they package the items appropriately so they don't get damaged in transit. It's an overall great website.

Great children's vitamins.

from Springdale, UT

Comments about HealthSuperstore.com:

I always come here when I want to buy supplements for my entire family.I always buy in bulk for them.I love the selection of childrens vitamins especially.When I go to local stores they only offer multi daily vitamins.I buy specialized supplements for improving focus and memory.They offer really tasty flavors for them as well.The prices are very competitive at 30% off compared to other online retailers.The free shipping has a low minimum order total.My orders are always shipped free.It really adds up to get free shipping.It saves me a lot of money overtime.The processing times are really short for me always.They are usually one business day.The shipping time is reasonable.Usually four business days.I really don't like the return policy.The restocking fee is really steep and having to pay the return shipping.I have never had to return anything,but I dread having to.

Healthsuperstore saved my mom!!!

from Alpharetta, GA

Comments about HealthSuperstore.com:

My mother had been admitted to a hospital and she was in need of a particular medicine. I heard about health super store through my friend and I ordered that product in their website. To my surprise, they delivered the medicine on the right time and it really saved my mom. thank you health super store.

Awesome store

from Marietta, GA

Comments about HealthSuperstore.com:

Detailed product categorization and description, polite and efficient customer service. Prompt processing, quick shipment, timely delivery. That's called perfect streamlining that one can find at healthsuperstore