View more Mechanical Bathroom Scales

Health O Meter
402KL
Health o Meter Professional Upright Scale

Health o Meter Professional Upright Scale

Great scale- definitely get your money's worth.

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Health o Meter Professional Upright Scale:

I have stepped on a scale every morning since high school and have tested a LOT of scales.  I've had the normal, non-digital scales that give iffy results-  The digital scales that just give you a weight reading and those that give you everything from weight to water % to fat % and tells you whether or not you gained or lost weight since the last time you stepped on it...The problem with these is that the springs wear down and the scale has to be re-calibrated often or you just have to remember that it's a few pounds off.  The good thing about this medical scale is that there ARE no springs to wear down, so it's consistently accurate in it's readings.  It does take up a bit of space, however, and it's a little pricey, but overall I think it was worth the money.  This scale has lasted longer than any other that I've owned and in that amount of time I may have had two or three digital scales, which would have probably equaled the same price altogether as the medical scale.  This is a definite recommendation!

Great investment

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Health o Meter Professional Upright Scale:

This Health o Meter Professional Upright Scale is very accurate the most accurate scale I ever invested in. It give the correct weight 100% of the time a little more expensive then other scales but so worth every cent.

Very accurate sclaes.

from Lexington, NC

Comments about Health o Meter Professional Upright Scale:

I have owned my Health o Meter Professional Upright Scale for several years now.  I love it!  It is extremely accurate and adjustable if, over time, it gets a little off.  I have owned and used many types of other scales that were just the flat, step-on scales, including the electronic kind.  Most of them were accurate for a few months, and then I could never get them to work right again.  The electronic ones I have owned were the worst.  They were inaccurate from the beginning, and after re-calibrating them over and over, I usually just threw them into the recycle bin.  The Health o Meter Professional Upright Scale weighs and measures height.  I have used mine to record my little girls growing up!  It does cost quite a bit more than the flat scales, but it is well worth it, considering I will never have to buy a scale again and all the money I put into replacing the other kinds over and over.  The only other con is the space it requires, but I don't mind making room for it!

Health O Meter upright scale Worth the extra money

from Highland, IL

Comments about Health o Meter Professional Upright Scale:

I purchased the Health O Meter 402LB scale. This scale is very accurate. It is large in size and a little pricey,but defiantly worth it. I have read other reviews that said it was difficult to assemble. Nothing could be further from the truth. There are 4 nuts that attatch the tower to the platform, and a rod with a hook to connect under the base, that's it. They even include a wrench. If you want accuracy and a cool retro kind of look I would recommend this scale.

The Health O Meter Physician Balance Beam Scale

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Health o Meter Professional Upright Scale:

Okay, This is the real deal if you want accuracy and endurance in a scale! So much like my Doctor's scale, I know Im getting an accurate reading everytime. Unlike the digital scales which change constantly and give you an average reading out of 3. I love knowing for sure when I am on it for my weekly weigh ins for weight watchers. It is a bit clumsy and large for my small home, but im cool with it, and I make room for important things in my life :) Losing weight and staying healthy being one of them. My kids love it for the "fun factor" I guess. I love knowing they cant break it because it is so sturdy. I havent had the problem of getting on it one minute and then 3 minutes later getting a five pound different reading- We all KNOW how awful that feels-dont we?! I suggest you get one of these and find a nice out of the way spot in a corner in your bedroom and visit it like I do each morning, I do not regret buying this scale and I certainly reccomend it to anyone who is serious about accurate weigh ins,