Other Digestion Medicines:

Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse 120 Capsules

Is it a scam or not?

from Lakeview, NC

Comments about Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse 120 Capsules:

Well not sure on this product, but please be aware of scams that place their value on the health conscious person. This one like I said I am not sure of. Never used it or ordered it.A non-scamming company I would refer everyone to would be another website. kinotox.com they have a great colon cleanse called colon toddy. I loved it so much I became a distributor and my # is 458437.

Super Colon Cleansing works....for real

from New Albany, IN

Comments about Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse 120 Capsules:

I have been suffering from GERD infalmations and for the last two weaks it was getting nearly impossible to pass. Three days ago I was like suffering highest heart beats after dinner and I was sure to have something serious in near future. One morning when i woke up, my mouth was terrible in terms of bad smell and taste.

As i don't have medical insurance so i tried all searches online for the similar experiences from different people. Finally, I found this product at a trustworthy web site and read about the reviews, just bought it two days ago and started taking four capsules twice a day as directed. Now I am pain free and feeling great. I would recommend this to people suffering from digestive disorders.

I've Never Felt Healthier!

from Valrico, FL

Comments about Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse 120 Capsules:

I researched a colon cleanse solution for my health for many weeks before making a choice. I had no preconcieved notions going into this and was SHOCKED by the results!! Super Colon Cleanse has changed my life. Not an exageration at all. I have an injury from many years back that has taken its toll on me and caused me unending pain. With the inflammation of my digestive system eleviated, the inflammation and pain elsewhere is virtually nonexistant!! Not a bad side effect from a clean colon! I also lost 15 lbs and have managed to keep it off. I am very impressed with this product!

I recommend this to all my friends.

from Maineville, OH

Comments about Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse 120 Capsules:

I have been cleansing for years and have found this is one of the best products out there.  Personally feel the effects by having cleaner clearer breath.  The first time you cleanse you will be amazed at what you pass from your body.  How can that be inside me???  Yes you will lose a few pounds with cleansing but it is not a weight loss program.  Do it for longevity.

Super is right

from North Richland Hills, TX

Comments about Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse 120 Capsules:

This was the first colon cleansing product that I have tried. I was very worried and nervous about trying any colon cleansing pills. I do not take anything over the counter. After just 2 days, I felt happier, I had more energy and I was not nervous anymore. I continue to take this brand and I will for a while. I am so happy I tried this product, made a believer out of me:)

Keeps Everything Nice & Regular

from Huntington Beach, CA

Comments about Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse 120 Capsules:

I have a friend, in her 50's, with Diabetes.  She takes so many Medications, she becomes blocked for days at a time, and it is very painful for her.  I told her about Super Colon Cleanse.  I even picked her up a bottle.  She chose to go the enema route, which was extremely painful for her, instead.  After one excroutiatingly painful episode, she decided to try the Super Colon Cleanse, like I had asked.  She's been enema-free for over 6 months now.

I have introduced several of my friends to this amazing product.  No complaints from any of them.  I use it because it keeps my tummy flat!!

Excellent source of fiber

from Boulder, CO

Comments about Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse 120 Capsules:

I have been taking **Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse 120 Capsules for the past 2 years.  The fiber tablets are easy to swallow and I have immediately noticed the results.   **Health Plus Super Colon Cleanse 120 Capsules contain **a healthy mixture of psyllum husk and vitamins.  The tablets help with food digestion which limits the acids in your stomach and also with regularity, which keeps your colon cleansed.  I recommend these tablets.  They are a regular part of my daily vitamin plan.  I recommend them for all adults.  As with all vitamins, I would be careful about giving these to children without a doctor's recommendation.**