Other Shampoos:
Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo

Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo

• Straight hair (3)

No More Itchy Scalp!

I have always suffered with dandruff, and at the age of 12 I didn't know I even had it!  It turned B-A-D!  It was only when I read the horrors of untreated dandruff that I realised what it was I was dealing with and also found out that a condition I have known as PCOS can cause scalp problems, including dandruff!  The back of my neck sometimes gets so itchy and painful!  My scalp hurts when I comb my hair!  My hair gets oily!  But this really helps to control all of that!  Who knew that a shampoo could've helped my ailments that much!  I just use it when I feel the itch or pain coming on so I can control it.  This usually stops the pain before it starts.  Most times I actually try to use it BEFORE it even starts, so maybe every other day or so I use it in between other shampoos.  It makes my hair easier to comb (almost seems like a detangler!) and if I lather it up with lots of soap and scrub it clean it just feels so light and clean!  I love this shampoo!  This and Suave Daily Clarifying...I can't go without them! :)  I'd suggest getting the BIG BIG bottle, look for a coupon in the circulars (I can usually find them quite easily) and use it alternating with your regular shampoo.  By getting the bigger one, you SAVE in the long run because I'm sure this is gonna be one that most people want to use regularly.  It may seem pricy but it lasts, especially if you alternate. :)

A sensitive way to get rid of dandruff and soothe scalps.

Every time the seasons change, I'm plagued by a rash of powdery dandruff and itchy scalp.  This dandruff also causes my scalp to be irritated and break into pimples.  As someone who has to deal with regular acne, the last thing I need is to also be itching constantly at my head.  I recently tried Head & Shoulders sensitive care shampoo in an attempt to help this problem.  The shampoo smells very nice, and made my hair very soft.  It seemed more like a professional salon brand than Head & Shoulders.

However, this is not a shampoo you want to use for any prolonged amount of time.  After I had been using it for about a month, my dandruff was gone, and my scalp didn't itch, but my hair was so greasy that I could feel it on my hands anytime I ran my hands through my hair.  I actually had to switch shampoo because of this.  This is definitely more of a winter shampoo, because it's very moisturizing.

That being said, if you just use it when you're having a dandruff flare up, it's a very nice shampoo.

I will never get this product again

from Curlew iowa

About Me Minimalist

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Lather Well
    • Dries Hair Out
    • Greasy
    • Harsh
    • Ineffective
    • Smells Bad

Comments about Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo:

It made me break out and it didn't help with my dry scalp

Good to use everyday

from VA

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
      • Gentle
      • Great Smell
      • Lathers Well

• Daily Use

Comments about Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo:

Have been using this shampoo for a while now and it always cleans well, doesn't irritate your scalp and leaves hair smelling good and soft

• Straight Hair

I am always buying this one

from New York, NY

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
        • Cleans Thoroughly
        • Gentle
        • Great Smell

• Daily Use
          • Thicker Hair

Great antidandruf shampoo

Wonderful product.

from TN

Comments about Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo:

Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo has worked wonders for my scalp. I don't have bad dandruff, I have very dry spots on my scalp though. I describe them to be like cradle cap on babies. If I brush too hard on the spots it can cause scabs. I figured Head & Should would maybe help my problem out. It really did! The dry spots on my head became way less dry and sensitive after using this shampoo everyday for a week. I couldn't be more happy with the results. It has really helped me out with this embarrassing problem. Now, I do not use this shampoo every single day, just every other day, and my scalp still feels and looks better. I also can use the same bottle for a while because I do not have to use a lot of shampoo at once because it lathers really well. This makes using the shampoo even more affordable.

Perfect results for me. The dry spots on my scalp have really became less sensitive and are not as dry as before.

I really enjoy the scent of Head & Shoulders. It has just enough fragrance in it to satisfy me and it isn't harsh on the scalp. It is also suitable for males or females.

Effective at resolving dandruff issues but hard on your hair

Comments about Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo:

Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo is very effective at resolving dandruff issues but it is hard on your hair. I have issues with dandruff all year round, but it is particularly bad in the cold winter months. There is something about the cold air that irritates my sensitive scalp. I thought I would try Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo. My friend had great success with this product so I thought it might work for me as well. This shampoo did help minimize the dandruff flakes but it was very harsh on my hair. I found that the ends of my hair dried out and split more easily after using this product. The smell of Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo was very strong and it has a noticeable "chemical smell". Overall, this product does help with dandruff but the side effects of using it are fairly significant. I recommend using this shampoo on your scalp but not on all of your hair.

Great at resolving dandruff issues but hard on your hair.

very gentle to my scalp

Comments about Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo:

I get dandruff sometimes and when I do its very hard to get rid of. I hate how my scalp gets so itchy and irritated so I tried the Head and Shoulders sensitive care dandruff shampoo and it worked great. The texture of this shampoo was thick and the smell wasn't too overpowering but it deep cleaned my scalp very well. It was gentle and delicate to my scalp. I started seeing results in a few days my dandruff was clearing up. I wasn't seeing anymore flakes or buildup. I like how the shampoo was very mild to my scalp and not harsh. My scalp wasn't so itchy and my hair felt a lot healthier. I like how this shampoo wasn't too heavy for my hair and it didn't leave my hair feeling greasy. This shampo didn't dry out my scalp, my hair felt in better condition especially my scalp. I would definitely buy this shampoo again anytime I get dandruff again, its affordable in price which is great. I recommend this for anybody with a sensitive scalp that has dandruff.

Dandruff Relief

Comments about Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo:

I suffer from dry flaky scalp and I was looking for a product that was gentle but also would address dandruff. This product not only addresses the dandruff problem but it also smells great compared to other dandruff shampoos that have a medicine smell to it. It left my hair feeling soft, clean and dandruff free. I use this product once a week too keep the dandruff away. The effectiveness of this product is great especially during the winter months when the weather tends to dry out your hair which produces itchyness and more dandruff. I'm no longer afraid of wearing black due to my dandruff problem. This product by far is an essential staple in my household. Very gentle to use. No medicine smell and it combats dandruff and knocks it right out the box. I have three bottles under my sink because I get paranoid I may run out of it so I make sure I keep a stock pile of this stuff lol

great scent

BEST shampoo for dandruff!

Comments about Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo:

I have used Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo in the past and regularly use it during winter. I have a sensitive scalp and this shampoo is safe enough to be used on sensitive skin. It removes any dry flakes that are so common during winter. I use it once in a while in between my regular shampoo treatments and it works perfectly for me every time! It also helps in the prevention of recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff. My whole family uses this product especially during winter. The best part is that it keeps my hair healthy and fresh for a long time and leaves a gentle fresh scent that I absolutely love in all Head and Shoulder products. I have used other dandruff products and they dry my scalp out and are very strong. I am really a big fan of Head and Shoulder shampoos for dandruff and would not switch to any other brand! I highly recommend this shampoo for dandruff especially if you have a sensitive scalp.

Dandruf no more!

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo:

Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo does a great job of getting rid of dandruff. I occasionally need a little deeper cleaning and this does the job!
          It smells pretty good (not as good as my normal shampoo but still pretty pleasant).
          It leaves my hair exceptionally clean and shiny.
          I have very long (over three and a half feet long) and sometimes my regular shampoo just can't get the job done, so i turn to Head & Shoulders for some extra help once in a while. It is a great way to deep clean your scalp and does not over-dry your hair.
          The only thing I don't like is it does burn a little in any cracks or scabs you have on your head or hands. It doesn't hurt too bad though, but was a bit unexpected.

Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo works great and will leave your hair completely dandruff free whether you need to use it on a daily basis or as an occasional boost to your scalp cleaning regimen.

Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo smells pretty good, much more pleasant than most dandruff shampoos.

This product doesn't work for me

from Tacoma, WA

Comments about Head & Shoulders Sensitive Care Dandruff Shampoo:

I do not have dandruff all year round. I get it mostly during the cold and dry winter months. Since Head and Shoulders is one of the most popular dandruff shampoos in the market, I decided to give it a shot. This shampoo pretty cheap, costing similar to many other shampoos at any drug or department store. It smells refreshing and clean and the shampoo bottle is easy to use. Just a small dollop of shampoo is enough to cover my hair in suds (my hair is past my shoulders). I certainly feel like it cleans my hair very well. Whenever I rinse off the shampoo, my hair feels wiry, so I always put a bunch of conditioner after. My hair has always been very damaged, but I feel like this shampoo has made it drier. The split ends in my hair are more apparent, and my hair gets frizzier often. My dandruff also did not go away. It feels like it's working while you're using it, but the end results are not satisfactory. I would prefer trying a better medicated shampoo for dandruff.