Other Hair Conditioners:
Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus

Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus

Pros

Cons

Makes hair soft & silky and your scalp flake and itch free!

I received samples of both Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo and Conditioner and I gave them to my husband to try because he has a very flaky scalp. He calls it dry scalp, I call it dandruff. Whatever you want to call it, it's yucky white flakes on his scalp that end up in his hair and eventually on his shirt. It's also very irritating becase it itches very badly and the more he scratches it, the worse it seems to get.

Well, my husband doesn't have a lot of hair and it's very thin, so he was able to use the samples of shampoo and conditioner three times in a row, and the difference in his flakes was amazing. After the three consecutive uses, his scalp barely itched at all and the flakes were barely noticeable. Frankly, we were both a little shocked at how well the products worked for him. I have come to the conclusion that the double whammy of the shampoo and the conditioner is probably what made such a big difference.

**Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus **didn't dry out my husband's hair nor did it leave it oily or flat. It made his hair feel very soft and look a little more full and healthy. Most conditioners weigh down his hair and make it look even more thin and flyaway. This did not weigh it down at all. If anything, it gave it much needed volume. It also made his hair smell very fresh and crisp. We both like the scent a lot.

This combination of shampoo and conditioner worked together to give my husband relief from an extremely dry and itchy scalp. We plan to purchase both products for him to use regularly, as he has tried dozens of dandruff products and this combo seems to work better than anything else he has tried.

I saw for myself the difference in the amount of flaking on my husband's scalp after using this product and it's companion shampoo. In both my opinion and the opinion of my husband, this is an outstanding product that does what it claims it will do. It doesn't get any better than that! 5 super stars!

Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care is not for sensitive skin!

I received a sample of **Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus** courtesy of Viewpoints. After having quite the unique experience with Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus (read my other review), I was hoping that things would be better on the conditioning side of things. Well, first off, the fragrance of the product is pretty rough; yet again I was dealing with the wonderful (sarcastically speaking) odor of Vicks VapoRub topical ointment. Having very long, extremely thick hair, I already knew that the sample size sachet of product was not going to make the cut. I did my best to evenly distribute the conditioner and started working the product into both my hair and scalp. As I stated previously in my review for the shampoo, this stuff burns! At first, a cooling tingly sensation and then... wham! - A burning sensation to follow. My overall experience with **Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus** was not a pleasant one. Perhaps my having extremely sensitive skin falls into play here... Maybe others have better luck. After drying my hair, the conditioned level of my locks was close to hay. My scalp did feel somewhat relieved of the uncomfortable itchiness caused by dry skin, but I still couldn't get past the irritating sunburned sensation. So all in all, I feel that I would be better off with a deep conditioning treatment in general... As for the itchy scalp, I guess I will have to wait and see.

Menthy feeling!

from Valrico, Florida USA 33594

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly

Cons

• Harsh

• Oily Hair

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus:

I am a Head&Shoulder fan, so is my husband, he is so loyal with it because of his kind of hair.I really like this product too because i feel it cleans my scalp and makes me feel great but it is a bit greasy, just a little bit but i do love the menthy feeling and the smell! Oh, my, fresh and clean!

• Hair Type:
  • Wavy Hair

Not impressed

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus:

Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus did absolutely nothing to help my dry scalp and actually made my scalp drier and itchier after I used it. I was skeptical about trying this Head & Shoulders product. I did not have a great experience with Head & Shoulders shampoo products, but I decided to try Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus because the product was on sale and I thought I might have a different experience with the conditioner. I was very wrong. First, this conditioner has a very strong chemical smell. I found that my eyes watered when I used this conditioner. Second, I felt a slight burning sensation when this conditioner touched my scalp. Finally, I found that this conditioner really dried out my hair.

Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus dried out my scalp and my hair.

This conditioner has a very strong chemical smell. Any hint of eucalyptus is overpowered by the chemical odor.

Itchy Scalp Relief

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus:

I use Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus on a regular basis alternating it with other conditioners to address my scalp and hair needs. I have been plagued with a dry, itchy, flakey scalp for nearly all of my adult life. I have tried one brand of shampoo and conditioner after another seeking relief from this malady. There have been some that have worked but they left my hair feeling flat and dry. If I used a regular conditioner, it defeated the effects of the dandruff shampoo. So when I received a sample of Head and Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner, I tried it right away. The result? It worked hand in hand with the Head and Shoulders shampoo, relieving the itching and very important, it helped to get rid of the effects of dry scalp, the endless flakes. Also, my hair was not flat. Also as to the Eucalyptus, it is a well known healing agent for skin. The difference from using this conditioner on my scalp is like night and day. Something else, I can actually feel the soothing effects of this conditioner on my scalp as I apply it. I also leave it on my scalp and hair for a few minutes to get the greatest effect possible. I recommend trying that if you can.

It works with my dandruff shampoo to soothe my scalp, relieving the itching and flaking.

It has the refreshing scent of Eucalyptus.

Works great

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus:

My hair is hard to deal with, and I have always struggled to fine the right coditioner for it.
My hair is curly, thick and dry. So I need something to make it smooth and easy to deal with when it's wet and when it's dry.
The head and shoulders products are meant for cleaning your scalp from dandruff and that's exactly what it does.
But to my shock this head and shoulders made my hair softer and easier to deal with. Which is awesome.
The scent of it is really good and refreshing.
However, after a while of using this coditioner, my hair started to get dry again, and I had no idea why.
I didn't change my routine or shampoo or anything. So I figured it was because of the conditioner since that was the only thing that I changed.
So I went ahead and tried something else and it worked. My hair was softer again.
This conditioner does work, it keep your scalp clean from dandruff. But when it came to my hair. It wasn't the one for it.

Best shampoo for dry scalp

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus:

After using a night time conditioning treatment that did not work out correctly I went to the store and I have used 'Head & Shoulders' shampoo before, and was really pleased with the results. I ended up trying the Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care conditioner with my regular head and shoulders shampoo. I love the fact this product has Eucalyptus in the ingredients. It's made my hair much more manageable and soft without paying a lot of money for the product. My scalp seems to be healthier. After using this product I don't believe I would try anything else when I need something to help my hair condition. It's gentle enough to use every day. I believe Head & shoulders should come up with an all natural, organic brand to their shampoo though.

Worked great for my hair after having a hard time finding a good conditioner. Summer left my hair dry and I needed something cheaper. I found a great product.

Got me to stop itching, but felt weird.

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus:

When the weather is really dry like in the winters and summers, I get a very itchy scalp that irritates me to no end each season. To make matters worse, I also get lots of dandruff which is not only embarrassing, but a hassle to take care of. My friend also had the same problem but she said that all her worries were taken away when she used Head & Shoulders for an itchy scalp. She even had this exact Eucalyptus infused formula, so I wanted to be like her and be dandruff-free, so I tried it out. The results were great! My dandruff and itching were completely gone within a week and I could feel my scalp becoming healthier and smoother underneath my hair. The only problem was that the shampoo felt very strange when I used it on my head. It would start out as a tingly feeling that felt very refreshing and deep cleansing, but it would then turn into something much stronger. The sensation would become something akin to stinging, which was very uncomfortable.

Scratch Free!

from Silver Spring, MD

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus:

I received a sample of the conditioner and used it together with the HS shampoo.

One of the main qualities I look for in conditioner is that it makes my hair smooth, soft, less itchyness, and help me retain my hair coloring.

Smooth & Soft Hair? Check! My hair felt comparable to when I use my regular conditioners... not too soft, but just the right amount. This is very important to me because there are many brands out there that use harsh chemicals to soften your hair. When they do this, it really just weakens your hair in the long run.

Added Protection: Dandruff under control and Itch free! I don't know if it's the combination of using Head & Shoulders shampoo and this conditioner, but I experienced less itch in the humid hot weather. (The main time I felt the most tempted to scratch my head.)

This product has been know to also retain hair color with use, but with only the sample, I was unable to determine this at the time.

Well worth trying if you get itchy scalp!

Very creamy!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus:

I liked the unexpected floral/herbal scent of this. I expected a more minty scent. very relaxing scent. Another thing. The conditioner was especially creamy and thick. not runny and out of control. easy to control and distribute where you wanted it. Shampoo lathered quickly.

Nice compliment to the shampoo

from Landisburg, PA

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus:

I did use the condtioner sample along with the shampoo sample - but I have EXTREMELY thick hair so I do think it really did much in the way of the itch relief. I find conditioner is more for your hair and not for your scalp. If you are someone who condtions regularly I would reccommend using something less expensive.

Do like the scent of the product.

Leaves hair feeling silk soft

from Westwood, NJ

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Conditioner with Eucalyptus:

I tried the H&S Itchy Scalp Conditioner and it left my hair feeling very soft. It doesn't have much scent at all and the consistency is just right.

My scalp felt less itchy after using the shampoo so I believe it really works well.

I liked the scent and the feeling it created.