Other Shampoos:

Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Dry Scalp Shampoo Gets the Job Done

I suffer from a dry itchy scalp and was looking for something that would control my scalp problem. I was looking at all the different Head & Shoulder Shampoos and decided to try the Head & Shoulder 2-in-1 Dry Scalp Shampoo. This shampoo really does the job. I wash my hair once a week to control my dry scalp. As a result, my hair is no longer dry and itchy.  My daughter even loves using this shampoo. She says it makes her hair smell good and feel really soft. I love using this product because it's just a one step process, all I do is wash my hair in the shower, and then blow it dry. Before I started using Head & Shoulders 2-in-1  I was using another brand of shampoo along with a conditioner seperately, which drove me crazy. I would wash my hair a few times and then use conditioner, let it stay in for a little while, then rinse it out. Now my life is alot more easier with the Head & Shoulder 2-in-1 Dry Scalp Care Shampoo! Thank You Head & Shoulders!

less itch more black in the closet

I am the person with a dry head from face through out my scalp.  I am not embarassed to say it.  Runs in my family.  So my wonderful hairdresser recommended this head and shoulder 2 in 1 dry scalp shampoo and conditioner.  I remember growing up my father use to use the head and shoulders shampoo.  It was that dark blue stinky shampoo.  They never had anything but one shampoo so I was a little hesitant.  I gave it a try. They lost the stinky dark blue product.  Sure it is a blue but not the dark blue.  It has a lighter scent to it not as thick either.  I have very thick hair along with a lot of curls.  So I think that helps to why I have a dry scalp.

After 1 week I noticed that I was not itching as much and less flakes falling onto my shirts.  I could wake up in the morning and I didnt have to shake off my pillow from all the pieces of scalp on my case.  As for the conditioner part you can feel it a little softer.  But with my hair being very thick it is hard to comment on how good the conditioner part is.  I have to use a little extra conditioner from another shampoo company.  I only think this is because my hair is so heavy.  If i wash my hair in the morning and put it up, I can come home at night and it will still be dripping wet.  I would recommend this shampoo to anybody.  It took away my flakes and embarassing itching in public.

Perfect

Comments about Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner:

Everything about this product is a win for me. First off, it is extremely affordable, one bottle lasts me 1 and 1/2 months. Then, it basically is one solution for all of my hair and scalp problems. I have dry, damaged, frizzy hair and my scalp flakes from time to time. This formula banishes flakes for good, and the 2-in-1 formula does a wonderful job conditioning my hair. Overall, this is a total knockout of a product because one product can solve all my hair problems, plus I save money. I've been using this shampoo on and off for almost 10 years now, and it is definitely one to stick with.

This shampoo transforms my flaking scalp, making it completely dandruff free. This product also does a great job restoring moisture to my hair, reversing all its damage, and making my once impossible to manage hair into shinier, healthier, and smooth locks. I absolutely love the results I get from this product because it is basically a solution for all my problems.

This product has an unidentifiable sent, but is definitely not unpleasant. I love it too!

Pretty good

from Ellerslie GA

I have previously and in the past purchased and used this Head and Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Two in One Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner and it worked pretty good. First and foremost it did help to control the dandruff. After a few uses I noticed most of the dandruff was under control. You do not have to use it every time you shampoo but to start I would use it for five shampoos in a row. I was very pleased with this Head and Shoulder product for controlling dandruff. Also it did help my dry scalp. Now do not be confused it helped my dry scalp but did nothing to moisturize my dry hair and that is why I gave it a seven. It left my hair still needing a separate conditioner even though this is a two in one shampoo/conditioner. The price of this Head and Shoulders product is pretty reasonable. It is not too expensive. The scent is very mild and therefore also pleasant. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone who needs dandruff control and clean hair at an affordable price.

Great shampoo to relieve head itching!

Last winter my scalp got extremely dry and extremely itchy. I was miserable because my head was itching so bad. I started looking for something to help relieve the itching. While I didn't have dandruff, I read that people would treat an itchy scalp with anti dandruff shampoo. I decided to give Head and Shoulders a try since I had heard good things about their brand. It worked wonders in relieving my head itching. I used it every day for about a week and my head quit itching. I then rotated it with another shampoo and haven't had any issues with head itching since. I highly recommend it.

I found this shampoo to be incredibly effective. It cured my itchy scalp right up. It took about a week of using it to see the results and my head to stop itching. Then I rotated it every other day with another shampoo. I did this until the bottle was empty. I haven't used it since and my head hasn't itched since. I highly recommend this product for relieving an itchy scalp.

The scent isn't great but it isn't bad.

Dandruff is reduced but still present

A few months ago I seemed to have developed an allergic reaction to the shampoo brand I was using at the time. My scalp became red, itchy, and I had a lot of dandruff. Self conscious, I decided to try out the Head & Shoulders brand, knowing and hearing from a family member that it works wonders for dandruff. I chose the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner because I am lazy and the mom of a two month old so there is no time to enjoy a shower. Immediately after using the Dry Scalp Care, my head felt so much better! After a week, my dandruff was reduced and the redness and itching was completely gone. I have now been using it for about three months but I am still having some dandruff. Minimal, but still present. However the redness and itching is gone. My hair also becomes oily after a day of not washing it, and very oily after two days.

Even though my dandruff has been greatly reduced, I still experience it

Smells amazing!

doesn't work for me

Maybe I just have really bad dandruff but this doesn't work for me at all, doesn't even get rid of the itchiness. The scent of the product was good though, makes your hair feel clean. But I got it to get rid of my dandruff, not for the smell. Doesn't work as a dandruff shampoo at all.

Good, just not great.

I have suffered from dandruff for as long as I can remember. I began using Head & Shoulders shampoo a few years ago and it was working great for me. Soon after that, I switched to Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner, thinking it would be easier for me instead of having a bottle of shampoo, and a bottle of conditioner in the shower. Well, it did save space in the shower but it did not save me time or effort, nor did it treat my dandruff well.
One bottle of classic Head & Shoulders would last me for a good 3 months. This bottle of Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner only lasted me 5 weeks or so. It did not have the strong power of the classic Head & Shoulders did. I am assuming this is because it was part shampoo and part conditioner. It did not condition my hair well either. I found myself using twice as much of it as I would normally do with regular shampoo. I also noticed that the dandruff was slowly coming back. I had to stop using it and went back to using the classic Head & Shoulders. It just wasn't worth what I was paying for. I bought a shampoo that was supposed to get rid of any dandruff, not bring back dandruff that had already been treated.
This is only good if you don't have the time to shampoo and condition your hair separately. Other than that, I would not recommend it.

Good product for a dry scalp.

I typically don't have problems with dry scalp, but for some reason this winter my scalp seems to be more dry than normal. I decided to try Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner. I tried it because I know Head & Shoulders is a well-known product. This helped keep my scalp from getting too dry over the past few months. Although it doesn't smell the greatest, it does not have an unbearable scent.

Although it's a 2 in 1 product, it didn't do the greatest job of conditioning my hair. I had to use a second conditioner to make my hair more manageable to brush thru. This is something I normally have to do when I use a 2 in 1 product, so it didn't make me not want to use this again in the future if my scalp is dry again.

It is also convenient that you can purchase this product pretty much anywhere you normally shop. It was also priced very reasonably.

This helped my scalp from getting too dry in the winter months.

This did not smell great, but that's what is expected in anti-dandruff shampoo.

No more dandruff and amazing hair

This is honestly in my opinion the absolute best option of shampoo or conditioner because i get a dandruff problem and i think it is disgusting so i am so lucky that their is a quality treatment for it. Now i no longer have dandruff anymore even when the weather gets hot and dry, especially here in Arizona when i get the worst dandruff, but since i have started using this it has gone away. I prefer this over store brands and imitation brands because whenever i use imitation and store brands my scalp ends up dryer and therefor worsening the dandruff problem. And if you want a scented shampoo head and shoulders has that to! I use the head and shoulder 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner so you get the smell of a man and the hair of a god! This is an all around great product that is a great shampoo to clean your skin, a amazing conditioner to repair a soften your hair and an outstanding product that go's above and beyond to get rid of dandruff.

I only use this product for my hair while taking shower because it has shampoo, conditioner and gets rid of my disgusting dandruff!

If you buy the head and shoulders with old spice your hair will smell amazing, but the regular head and shoulders are just as good smelling and have their own great scents, just if prefer this 2 in 1 bottle.

2 in 1, More like just 1 in 1

Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner is a wonderful product for dandruff. It gets rid of itchiness and dryness of the scalp associated with dandruff within one wash. But, if you have long or even medium long hair, expect to use a totally different conditioner along with it. This wasn't a problem for me, even though I did buy this product with the intention of saving time and money on NOT using a 'back up' conditioner. I recommend this product to those with shorter hair.

Knocks out dandruff for good

Head and shoulders dry scalp care 2 in 1 dandruff shampoo and conditioner is awesome. This product is the only one that has worked for me. I have dandruff and dry scalp which is a horrible condition. I had this problem until I found this product and no more dandruff problem. This so effective that I have brought it for my older son, which also has dandruff from wearing a baseball cap. This product has made us both happy because no more flakes from dandruff. Also we have healthy scalps again because of this product. I recommend this product to anyone that is unhappy with their unhappy scalp. No more flakes and a healthy scalp is a win every time. So reach for the most trusted dandruff care on the market. You will never buy a non quality product again.

This product so effective on dandruff, that will only have to use it once to see awesome results. This product lives up to all the hype and you will be extremely satisfied with the healthy scalp you will receive.

This product has a wonderful scent which will have using it without a care in the world.