3.6

Pros

Cons

Well worth your money!

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Hair Endurance for Men:

This shampoo, conditioner combination is part of a very easy male hair care regimen. My husband swears by Head and Shoulders, but the label must say for men (otherwise he doesn't like to use it) He finds the scents very pleasing, as do I. It lathers well, and is very easy to rinse out of your hair. Prior to Head and Shoulders, my husband had very bad dandruff, we tried several brands, including the store brand and nothing did the job quite like this does. I have used it a couple times, and i think it makes my hair feel softer than my regular brand. My father in law also swears by it. I don't know what we would do without it! One bottle seems to go a long way (my husband has short hair, and works in a steel mill) a little gets his hair clean from all the steel dust and ensures that the harsh PA conditions don't dry his scalp out. If you are trying to decide on a anti-dandruff shampoo, go with Head and Shoulders!

Contains 2% Pyrithione Zinc, most you can get OTC

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Hair Endurance for Men:

This is not the type of shampoo I would typically use because a) it's for men (whatever!) and b) it's got plenty of Sodium Laurel Sulfate. The problem was that I was experiencing a very dry scalp as a result of (what I believed to be) pityrosporum folliculitis. With a little research, I learned that this condition is normally treated by dermatologists with products containing at least 2% pyrithione zinc. A visit to a dermatologist was not something I was really able to afford, but I my condition was worsening and I was afraid I wouldn't have a choice but to see the doc. So I tried Head & Shoulders for Men as a last ditch effort. I used it wash my hair, my face and my body (all of which was breaking out with these pimples that would not go away!) at least two times a week and guess what? It totally worked! With this shampoo I began to clear this up (finished it up with Proactiv)!

Fortunately for me, this shampoo worked. It was my last hope. And I was surprised that it was quite as drying or horrible as I was afraid it would be on my hair being that is full of sodium laurel sulfate and what ever else. Yes, it cleansed it out pretty good. I just resigned to washing out my color while I was using this shampoo, but I feel like my hair was nicely cleansed of all of the color and clean for more after I was done with my treatment. It didn't damage my hair the way I was afraid it might, but I used it only twice a week for a couple of weeks and used a deep conditioner religiously. But it worked in clearing up my pityrosporum folliculitis.

It smells clean and fresh, and not too much like a man. I'm not sure why it's "for men", sometimes women need something stronger as well. But it doesn't smell manly, just fresh and clean.

Head & Shoulders Hair Endurance 4 Men works ok but just ok.

from Tiny Town, GA

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Hair Endurance for Men:

**Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Hair Endurance for Men** claims that it cleans buildup on the scalp that causes hair to look thinner, therefore using it will make your hair look fuller because your scalp will be clean after using it.

In my husband's experience, this shampoo provided some relief for his itchy dry scalp and helped control some of the flaking, but it didn't do anything to make his hair look any more full or any thicker than when he uses any other shampoo.

My husband does have an extremely dry scalp, especially during the fall and spring, and spring just sprang in Georgia, so his scalp is full of dry flakes and it's irritated, too. Regular shampoo doesn't help his dry scalp at all but Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Hair Endurance for Men does help enough that my husband continues to use it. It doesn't totally get rid of that flaky mess or the soreness, but it helps and some help is better than none at all.

The disappointing thing to my husband is that the hype about adding fullness is just that...it's totally hype. Not even a little bit of extra fullness is noticeable after he uses this product. He can get help for his dandruff using T-Gel or other dandruff shampoos, but they don't claim to add the look of more hair. Well, this product shouldn't claim to do that either, because it doesn't do it. His hair looks exactly the same when he uses it as with any other shampoo he uses.

This is an average dandruff controlling shampoo, no more, no less. Don't expect miracles from it and you may be satisfied by it's performance. If you buy it expecting it to do what it claims it will do, you're going to be disappointed.

This shampoo does help control the flaking and itching of dandruff and it eases the soreness of your scalp caused from dandruff and from scratching your scalp. It doesn't totally get rid of those symptoms but it does make a noticeable difference.

It was not at all effective in making my husband's thin hair look more full, as it claimed it would. That was a big disappointment for him.

It smells a little medicine like, but not as much so as the original Head and Shoulders shampoo. I don't love it's scent, but it's sort of fresh smelling and I don't really dislike it, either.

Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 Hair Endurance for Men is adequate

from Skokie, IL

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Hair Endurance for Men:

I have dandruff and so I use dandruff shampoo every day. I've found that Head and Shoulders and its generic equivalents, with zinc pyrithione as it's main ingredient works best for everyday use. I do use the other types, Selsun Blue (Selenium Sulfide) and Neutrogena (Coal Tar) shampoos and generics on occasion.

This product, Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 Hair Endurance for Men, works reasonably well in dandruff reduction, although I like Head and Shoulders anti-inch product a little better. This product adds a conditioner, which I do not need, but at least it does not detract from the product. I generally wash and rinse twice.

Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 Hair Endurance for Men works about as well as the generics. So, I can recommend it when it is on sale. I would not buy this product at full retail price.

works as well as the generics

decent scent

Head & Shoulders keeps dandruff at bay, but no extra fullness

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Hair Endurance for Men:

We received a free sample of Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Hair Endurance for Men.  I had a choice of different samples from Head & Shoulder but decided on this one because it states:"Cleans to restore fullness to thinning hair."

As Len is 76, and has plenty of hair in the back, he really needs something to improve the thickness on top.I told him that it was the same as the other Head & Shoulders products that he has been using for years, but this is a dandruff shampoo + conditioner.  The sachet was 0.33 fluid ounces (10 ml.), which is plenty for one application.

Len took his shower, and cut off the top of the sachet.  Next he wet his hair, and then squeezed the thick, white, shampoo/conditioner into his hand.  When he applied it to his hair, there was so much lather.  His hands were full of it, so he even applied the rest to his body.

He left in on while finishing this shower.  He told me that the fragrance was refreshing, and I had to agree with him.

Because this is a 2 in 1 he didn't use a conditioner, and dried his hair as usual.  There was no dandruff, and his hair looked shiny, but nothing else.  There certainly wasn't any extra fullness

Len doesn't like using a dandruff product every time he washes his hair, so I honestly think that we won't be buying this product.

I can't tell you if it was used on a daily basis whether it would fill out thinning hair.  All I know is that one application did nothing, apart from no dandruff.

There was no dandruff, but it didn't help to thicken the hair.

Refreshing and manly.

Hair endurance is worth every penny!!

from SmallTown, TX

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Hair Endurance for Men:

My husband has always had a full head of hair so when he started losing it, we were both alarmed. We purchased this Head and Shoulders Hair Endurance for men after reading the directions and guarantee. It states that hair and scalp are improved and it is guaranteed. With testimony like that, it makes it worth a try. He has been using this shampoo for about six months. At first, I couldn't tell a difference, but then over the past few weeks, his hair has begun to look fuller and the very thin spot in the back that was rapidly approaching bald is gone. His last haircut was great. His hair is fuller than it has been in almost a year. I am amazed that this product has worked so well. The shampoo has a nice, pleasant smell. Another great product from Procter and Gamble. Hopefully there will be a coupon for this shampoo soon because the bottle is almost empty. Based on visual alone, I can recommend this shampoo as a must try for any man experiencing hair loss.

Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 Endurance for men

from Cedartown, GA

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Hair Endurance for Men:

My Husband loved the shampoo. His dandruff was gone and his hair was soft and so clean. This is the first shampoo that worked the way it said it would. I would tell any man who is looking fr a real good dandruff shampoo to try this.

from Sheboygan, WI

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Hair Endurance for Men:

I bought the Head & Shoulders for men for my man because of bad dandruff and itchy scalp. It didn't help and I saw more flakes and noticed even more itching. I tried the shampoo as well and had to rewash my hair(because of itching). This is nasty and also left hair slightly greasy looking.