Other Shampoos:
Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo, Citrus Breeze

Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo, Citrus Breeze

Pros

Cons

The build up and oil in my hair is gone

I have very oily hair, and also has build up from other shampoos which is irritating and gross. I began using this product and the first time trying it, all my build up and oilyness was GONE. My hair has never felt so clean. I can even go a day without washing my hair and not have to worry about tons of oil. However, I dye my hair and this pretty much strips it out, thus resulting in me dying my hair more frequently :(

I didn't feel the conditioner part worked very well.

As a 2 in 1 product it didn't do well to condition my very thick hair. After trying for a few weeks and experimenting with different amounts of the product, I just ended up using a separate conditioner on my hair. I believe if you have thick hair this product isn't going to condition your hair very well.

H&S Citrus Breeze is the best shampoo I've ever used

from Norwood, NJ

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo, Citrus Breeze:

Once I started using this shampoo, I never used another one again! My hair is extremely oily and dandruff tends to build up. Both the oil and the dandruff have been non-existant since I began using it. It's even strong enough to allow me to use light-weight conditioners without any oil build up. AMAZING!

For this to be for you your hair better be very very greasy

from Warren, MI

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo, Citrus Breeze:

THis product works great at what it says it does. But for some one like me it works too well. This shampoo strips hair of any oil it has for me my hair isnt oily for days after washing with this once. if anything its dry. with out it though my hair is really greasy.

A product that actually helps oily hair!

from Boston, MA

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo, Citrus Breeze:

I have been wanting to try a new shampoo because I have very oily hair and dandruff sometimes thiat I have to wash my hair every day so I decided to use Head & Shoulders Classic Clean 2 in 1 which worked okay but wasn't enough and then I found Head & Shoulder Citrus Breeze, which I have been happy for ever since! It actually calms the oil buildup in my hair and it smells so good! I learned that Head  & Shoulders smells good when I used the classic clean which I was really surprised about because this whole time I would see ads about it I automatically thought it would smell like a dandruff shampoo that you would want to put some product on it to get rid of the smell but you don't! The downside is that 2 in 1's are not moisturizing enough at least for me so I just use this on my scalp and a regular conditioner on the rest of it. I'm going to keep doing this until I run out of it and then I'll buy the shampoo and the conditioner.

Head and Shoulders rocks!

from Hudson Falls, NY

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo, Citrus Breeze:

I started using Head and Shoulders Smooth And Silky 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner shampoo approx. 2 years ago. Before this I was using salon shampoos and conditioners and paying ALOT more money. I have always had a dry scalp which I believe is actualy Psoriasis of the scalp but has never been diagnosed as so, but my scalp gets very dry flaky and itchy. I started using Head and shoulders 2 in 1 Smooth and Silky Shampoo and conditioner and people started saying "gee your hair looks soooo good!" Even my husband noticed the difference and commented on how good it smelled. I have been using it ever since and even though I no longer have dandruff I have noticed that if I stay over a friends house or a hotel and start using something different that my head and scalp start to get itchy right away and i can really notice the difference! So I stick to know what I know works and the price is so right you cant go wrong! So in short try it out and I guarantee you will love it!

Head and Shoulders Citrus Breeze is awakens the senses

from Park Forest, IL

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo, Citrus Breeze:

Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo Citrus Breeze is fantastic product.  It combines the trusted Anti-Dandruff results of Head and Shoulders with the pleasing and approachable scent of other shampoos.  You don't have to worry about smelling like dandruff shampoo when you use this product!!!

Great for treating dandruff and dry scalp without damaging hair

from Juneau, AK

Comments about Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo, Citrus Breeze:

This is a fine product, especially since it's been around for many years.You know

you can rely on Head and Shoulders for results.Not only is it affordable, it's also reliable in

treating your hair. What makes it more impressive is the fact it now offers a variety of

shampoos to satisfy consumers' needs which I think is a plus.

Great job and keep it up.