Other Shampoos:

Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift dandruff shampoo get the job done

Head & Shoulders is the go-to brand for dandruff and it didn't let me down last winter.  I experienced some moderate flaking and thought it was just a lack of moisture, so I switched to a moisture-rich formula shampoo.  The flakes didn't go away, so I resorted to an actual dandruff shampoo.  I felt embarrassed to be buying it at the store, but I'm glad I did because it made the flakes disappear and it was an awesome shampoo to use.  I always keep a bottle around the house in case I see flakes, especially during the winter months, so I know I am covered.  Head & Shoulders really works great and is a great value in a shampoo.  It helps improve your hair & scalp and has a health guarantee right on the bottle.  I think the Ocean Lift scent is nice and there are other varieties available to suit your taste.  I haven't tried to the 2-in-1 variety of this shampoo, but I would be interested in the results.  All in all it is a great bargain to get rid of a common annoyance.

Head & Shoulders ocean lift may improve the health of your scalp

Head & Shoulders ocean lift is a dandruff shampoo that has see mineral essences, and is guaranteed to improve the health of your scalp and hair.

But I could hardly...Read complete review

But I could hardly agree that my scalp and hair are healthier than before.

Though I don't have a dry or flaky scalp of any kind, I took them up on there offer when a commercial aired, saying that this shampoo would help oily scalps. I have a vary oily scalp and thought that this might end up reducing the amount of secreted oil.

But after the first few uses, I notesed that there was more oil on my scalp than usual.

Did it come from the shampoo itself or did it allow my scalp to secrete even more? I'm not sure. But I am sure that I'll be sticking with my old shampoo for now.

And if you don't like artificial colorings, you wont like the blue paist-like stuff that comes out of this bottle.

Though the smell was nice, it didn't last, and I never did get my money back.

But if you have something other than an oily scalp, you may vary well end up liking this shampoo.

My go-to shampoo.

Comments about Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift Shampoo:

I don't shampoo every day - more like every two or three - but I ALWAYS use Head and Shoulders when I do. The Ocean Lift specifically has a nice scent to it and my head tingles after every use. I have used other shampoos over the years and none leave me with a genuine clean feeling quite like Head and Shoulders does.

I've been using Head and Shoulders for the past few years on and off (consistently for the past year and a half) and have definitely noticed a positive difference when I am using it. My scalp feels clean every time I use it and it is noticeably healthier. My hair feels soft and less damaged with each use and is never dried out.

This scent is one of my favorites Head and Shoulders provides, second only to the green apple. It is refreshing and generally smells clean. It is pleasant to use each wash and I would definitely buy it again. My brother and I both use the Ocean Lift, so while I would classify it as more girly than the original it is not overly so.

It smells great and does the job!

Comments about Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift Shampoo:

10 out of 10! I love this shampoo! I use it daily and it doesn't dry my hair out. I credit that to the shampoo rinsing out very well and not leaving any residue. It leaves my hair smooth, soft, and manageable. On a side note, I would not recommend the 2-in-1 version of this shampoo. It leaves my hair weighed down and greasy feeling.

I swear by this head and shoulders shampoo. I have long, thick, curly hair and I get really bad dandruff/itchiness at times. This shampoo works well to clean my hair and get rid of dandruff. I have tried many different head and shoulders shampoos and this particular one is the only one that sort of tingles when applied. I suppose that's from the sea mineral essence or maybe my scalp is just sensitive. Either way, this shampoo does the trick in getting rid of dandruff and I highly recommend it to anyone with scalp itchiness/dandruff.

I love the scent of this shampoo! It's fresh and clean and long lasting but not too overpowering.

removes flakes and stops the itch

Comments about Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift Shampoo:

I sometimes get dandruff and when I do get it I'm always ready with Head and Shoulers ocean lift in my bathroom. I had it once very bad, it was non stop itching and I had large flakes that would just fall out when I would scratch, it was really embarrassing. I like how this shampoo doesn't smell like a normal dandruff shampoo this one smells like fresh water. It really does deep clean my scalp and it brings instant relief to my itching. It lathers very well and it rinses off easily. I like how it reduced the redness and it made my hair look shinier. It has sea minerals in it that are very gentle to use everyday and its pH balanced so it won't damage my hair. My dandruff usually clears in a few uses and just by the first use it doesn't look as bad as it did before. I will definetely use this shampoo again when I get dandruff. I recommend it to anybody, even if you don't have dandruff buy it so when you do get it you'll be prepared with an amazing shampoo.

Helps my dry scalp

Comments about Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift Shampoo:

I started using Head and Shoulders a while ago and have never gone back to other shampoo. It smells good and always leaves my scalp feeling refreshed. I used to have pretty bad dandruff, but Head and Shoulders get rid of both the flakes and the itchy scalp. The price is a little bit high, but definitely worth it for the results it brings. It comes in a number of different scents, including ocean lift and green apple. They all smell good. One important thing is to use it at least twice a week so it's effective at getting rid of dandruff and scalp itches. It can be found in lots of stores; pretty much anywhere that sells other brands of shampoo will sell Head and Shoulders shampoo as well. The Head and Shoulders brand works much better than the store brand anti dandruff shampoos.

Even after just the first or second time using it to wash hair, it gets rid of dandruff flakes and scalp itches. Works better than the generic version.

Comes in a few different scents, all of them are good.

Head and Shoulders gets rid of bad dandruff build up!

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift Shampoo:

Every winter I struggle with horrible dandruff that just falls off of my head and onto my clothes, and head and shoulders is the only brand I trust to get rid of it! It was really soft and easy on my hair. I was surprised at how soft and healthy my hair was after using this. My hair was a lot stronger then it was before after using head and shoulders for a month, I noticed a lot less hair fall as well. I guess it was because my dandruff was so bad that it was keeping my hair from being as healthy as it could be. I noticed a lot of new baby hairs growing along my hair line. This is not only great for getting rid of dandruff, it's great for product build up, and fading a hair color that came out way too dark. I dyed my hair black and this really helped to soften up the color. I also use a lot of products in my hair, and this kept it from looking weighed down all the time.

All you need is a little amount of this shampoo to have a dandruff free scalp. It helped cure the dryness and irritated mess on top of my head. It greatly improved the health of my scalp and my hair. I had over bleached my hair at one point, and this product surprisingly strengthened my hair a lot.

The scent is very clean and pleasant. It gives a wiff of an ocean breeze.

A refreshing change.

Comments about Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift Shampoo:

It is perfect, I highly recommend it! It smell really nice and it is effective when it comes to dandruff. I use it daily and it helps my hair, and head, stay perfectly healthy.

It is very strong. It washes off almost anything . After washing your hair with it, there will be no dandruff for a few days. If used daily it helps regenerate your skin and hair. It also helps you hair look much more shiny and after a while your hair has more volume and gets stronger from the very root. For example if you are dealing with light hair, after a few weeks of using this shampoo, your hair will be much thicker, shiner and stronger.

The scent is breeze and a bit minty in the same time. It is very strong and last throughout the entire day, sometimes even more. It is fresh and compelling. When I use it, I get compliments all the time saying that I smell really nice and always ask me what shampoo I'm using.

I prefer the regular kind

from Richmond VA

Comments about Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift Shampoo:

Usually, Head & Shoulders does a really wonderful job of keeping me happy. It always keeps my hair nice and clean, makes it feel soft, and does a great job of tending to my scalp, which gets very dry and itchy in the cold winter months. I almost always use Head & Shoulders as my daily shampoo, but I am accustomed to using the Classic Clean scent. I thought that this Ocean Lift kind would be a nice change-up from my usual scent and would be an easy way to update myself a bit for the summertime. I was pretty disappointed in the scent! The shampoo still worked very well, but the scent just wasn't as nice as I had been led to believe it would be. I thought it smelled a little too chemical and fake for my taste.

As with all the other Head and Shoulders I have used, the shampoo worked really well to treat my scalp.

I really disliked this scent. It smelled too manufactured for my taste.

This ain't your momma's dandruff shampoo

Comments about Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift Shampoo:

I was blown away by the scent of this dandruff shampoo. I have always had dry scalp and used dandruff shampoo at least once a week. In the past, I only purchased the store brand in an effort to save money. I destested the medicine-y smell to it and it didn't do much to enhance the feeling of my hair afterward. I decided to spend more time perusing the selections and see if I could find something better. Once I smelled this, I was more than happy to spend the extra money. Once I used it, I will never again by the store brand. My hair was left feeling so light and soft. I highly recommend this shampoo to any ladies needing to treat for dandruff!

Head & Sholders ocean Lift 2 in 1

from Addison, TX

Head & Shoulders Pyrithione Zinc :

Its a dandruff shampoo + Conditioner . Improves hair & scalp health . Its a 2 in 1 ocean lift with sea mineral essence, invigorates hair and scalp . Its a 23.7 FL OZ(700 mL).

Advanced formula relieves scalp itch, dryness, irritation and helps prevent flakes while improving hair and scalp health .

Formula with sea mineral essence invigorates and cleanses your hair and scalp with an uplifting scent.

Dual action formula cleans while providing extra conditioners for hair and scalp.

Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use even on permed or color treated hair.

Ocean Lift is not the most moisturizing shampoo

from Edwardsville, IL

Comments about Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift Shampoo:

I don't have dandruff and I do not like this shampoo at all, it is way too drying on my hair. It actually leaves my hair feeling crispy, frizzy and hard to comb through after using but I do have some thirsty hair that absolutely loves moisture! What I really like this shampoo for is a medicated body wash. It's my "Rocky Mountain Cure-All" remedy for any and all skin ailments. It really does seem to clear up all those tricky to treat heat and sweat rashes that I'll get in the summer or from working out. It's gotten rid of my athlete's foot too but that's not really that surprising since dandruff is a fungus and so is athlete's foot. I made my son use Head & Shoulders as a body wash after his wrestling pratices and meets to help keep the ringworm epidemic that seems to plague wrestlers at bay (I am proud to say that he never got it!). The Head & Shoulders Ocean Lift scent is a pleasant clean scent not medicinal at all. I recommend this not as a shampoo but as a medicated body wash.