Other Shampoos:
Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus

Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus

Pros

Cons

My entire family loves this shampoo

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus:

No matter what kind of shampoo you use on a regular basis, this head and shoulders shampoo is a must have in your shower. My entire family loves to use this for dandruff. Our scalps are constantly getting dry and itchy from the large amounts of chlorine in our water. The only thing that helps remove our dandruff is this shampoo. My husband will use it on a daily basis because his scalp is extremely dry. It is a thick shampoo and lathers well. It has a clean scent to it and actually feels refreshing on your scalp. I use a quarter size amount and scrub it into my scalp. It is important to focus on the dry areas. It removes all the dead skin and flakes. Usually I only need to use this once to remove any dandruff. If you use this on a regular basis, it will keep your scalp moisturized and will prevent flaking. I would recommend this to anyone who has a dandruff problem or to anyone needing a refreshing shampoo.

Great for kids that can't stop scratching.

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus:

I first purchased this shampoo when my kid could not stop scratching his head. I had made sure that he did not have lice, but he still would not stop scratching. I decided to look for a soothing shampoo to stop his itching. I came across this shampoo at the local drugstore and picked it up right away. When he first used it, he said that it felt very tingly and soothing. After using it he noticed a decrease in the itching, but the itching would return in a matter of hours. While his head was itchy he used to shampoo every day and found that it improved his condition a lot. After using the shampoo the itching disappeared in about a week. Whenever anyone's head itches we always use the shampoo. It doesn't dry out our scalps and leaves our hair feeling soft and clean. It also has a very nice scent, which we wouldn't expect with a anti-itch and shampoo. If you have an itchy scalp I would recommend the shampoo for you.

Great for itchy scalp

from Richmond VA

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus:

I am a pretty loyal Head and Shoulders customer already, but I usually stick to the 2-in-1 Classic Clean shampoo and conditioner. Once I find something that works, I don't often branch out. However, when we started having especially cold weather one winter and going from warm to frigid temperatures multiple times per day started taking a toll on my scalp, I turned to this shampoo to get some relief. It was wonderful! I felt the itchiness subsiding almost instantly, my hair remained soft and very clean, not to mention the wonderful scent. I highly recommend this shampoo to anyone who is dealing with itchy scalp problems!

This shampoo worked quickly and delivered on all its promises without making my hair a big, greasy mess. I was thrilled! The only way it could be better was if it was a 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner!

The scent of this shampoo is really lovely. It smells like something you would try at a spa!

This is the only shampoo for me.

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus:

Head and shoulders itchy scalp saved my life! I was constantly having snow falling on my shoulders and my head itched so bad that I had to cut my fingernails down to the quick. My head was a mess of sores and scabs from all the scratching. After one wash, I noticed My head was itching less than it has for years. After two weeks of using only this shampoo I was dandruff free after fifteen years. I feel like a new woman.

Head & Shoulders Above Its Competition

from New York, NY

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus:

My husband suffers from a dry and itchy scalp. He has tried a wide variety of different shampoos. Head & Shoulders is without question head and shoulders above the rest. After only a handful of uses he immediately saw great results. His scalp was no longer dry or itchy. His scalp was nourished and dandruff free.

The shampoo has a good consistency (not too thick or too runny) and is easy to lather and rinse out. The scent of the shampoo is pleasant and does not have the medicated smell of other anti-dandruff or dry scalp shampoos. Along with nourishing his scalp, Head & Shoulders made his hair look and feel extra soft.

I would strongly recommend this shampoo for anyone with a dry or itchy scalp. The results speak for themselves. I would rate Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo a full 5 stars.

Effectively eliminates dry and itchy scalp better than any other shampoo on the market. Highly effective and highly recommended.

The best thing to cure a dry and itchy scalp!

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus:

I rate this product the highest rating due to the fact that it deserves it. Head and shoulders cures a dry and itchy scalp in less than a week.

Head and Shoulders Itchy Scalp shampoo is very effective.I recommend this product to anyone. I am 26 years old and never in my life had I been affected by a dry and itchy scalp until 2 months ago. I did not know why my head had been itching, and then my boyfriend looked at my scalp and assured me that I had a dry and itchy scalp and the condition was causing dandruff. So he recommend that I try head % shoulders.......I did and I have fell in love with this product! In less than a week after using Head and Shoulders itchy scalp shampoo my head quit itching, the dryness went away, and the dandruff disappeared! I continue to use this product even after my condition has cleared up, because I have never used a shampoo that cleaned my hair and scalp so well along with keeping my hair healthier than it has ever been in my life! Thank you Head % Shoulders!

The scent of all Head and Shoulders is absolutely wonderful! Leaves hair smelling great even after it dries and is styled!

Get Fresh with me!

from Silver Spring, MD

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus:

I have always loved Head & Shoulders. It's one of the most affordable and effective dandruff controlling hair care lines out there. HOWEVER, with hot and humid weather and stress, I always find myself scratching my head... literally. This is NOT very appealing.

I received a sample of the shampoo and found that it delivered the same great cleanliness and refreshing feeling as many of their other products. I then followed up with Head & Shoulder Conditioner. The biggest difference came post shower. I noticed I was indeed less itchy than usual. This was a nice change and I plan to purchase the bigger bottle to try it for a longer period.

Tips:
Leave the shampoo in for a few minutes before you rinse it out.
Switch around with different Head & Shoulder lines. Dandruff has a horrible tendency to get accustom to the product and will stop working or become less effective.

awesome shampoo

from Waco, Texas

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus:

Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus is really good and stops the itch. I have purchased this shampoo since receiving the sample. Not only does it smell good, it stops the itch and got rid of the flakes.

Soothing

from Pasco, WA

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus:

Even more gentle than other versions, with a decidedly aromatic fragrance. Not at all "medicated", like most of the products out there.
I have had a very sensitive scaLp with lots of itching due to Lupus, not so much dandruff, but infected follicles.

This Head & Shoulders isn't my Dad's.

from Lawrenceville, GA

Comments about Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus:

The sample of the Eucalyptus Head & Shoulders shampoo I received was soothing to my scalp. It had a pleasant scent. It really relieved my itchy scalp. A very good product.

This product was very effective at relieving my itchy scalp

The scent is pleasant but not overpowering. I didn't think I would like the scent based on the description because I thought it would be to masculine, but it is actually good for any gender.