3.9
Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo, Extra Volume

Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo, Extra Volume

3.9

love it

This products is great!  It completely takes care of your dandruff fast.  It makes my hair shiny and feel so soft.  The ONLY thing I do not like about this product is the smell.  I usually use the shampoo with a conditioner that makes my hair smell good.

Made my hair greasy.

I got a sample of this product and thank goodness. I am all for hair products that are suppose to give me volume. I have really heavy, thick hair. I tried this and it felt like it never washed out of my hair. I went about my daily activities and half way through the day it felt like my hair was dirty and like there was shampoo left in it. I know how to wash my hair and haven't had issues with my regular shampoo so I know this wasn't something I did. All in all I didn't like this shampoo.

it cleans your hair nicely and gives it volume

from melvindale MI

About Me Professional Stylist

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Adds Volume
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle

Cons

• dirties your scalp

• Oily Hair
  • Thicker Hair

it smells really nice

• Hair Type:
  • Wavy Hair
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo Extra Volume did half the job.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo, Extra Volume:

My husband Len always had dandruff, so he mainly uses Head & Shoulders, or Selsun Blue. Both of these brands do take care of the dandruff.

So when I received a sample of the Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo Extra Volume, I gave it to him to try. He said that the smell was the same as their other shampoos, that it didn't give a fantastic lather, just average, but did keep his dandruff at bay.

At 79 he is getting thin on top, so I thought the extra volume would help, but neither Len, or myself saw any improvement in it.

I will continue to buy Head & Shoulders but wouldn't buy this one unless it was on sale, with a coupon. Head & Shoulders shampoo does work for him.

No dandruff, but no extra volume.

Same smell as other Head & Shoulders products.

love it

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo, Extra Volume:

This is the most UNDERrated shampoo on the market.

from Berea, OH

Comments about Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo, Extra Volume:

I want to spread the good word about this product. I started using this shampoo about 7 years ago because my husband was using it and I ran out of my usual shampoo. I've been a convert ever since. It leaves my hair CLEAN - no build-up and so I get the weightless flowy hair I was always striving for. I think it has strengthened my hair also. It is worth every penny!

I had a very annoying itch on my scalp. It's gone!

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo, Extra Volume:

So I just had this small spot on my head that was itchy. I couldn't figure out why. I didn't have dandruff or anything, so I thought it was just an allergy or something. I was at the supermarket and passed by the head & shoulders, and thought "what the heck", so I gave it a try, and WOW. After just one use, the itch was completely gone, and has not returned. Amazing. I make sure to use it about once a week with my normal shampoo, because I think my scalp needs TLC too, right? Not just my hair. This is great stuff, is inexpensive, smells great, and works!! Try it!

Best Shampoo

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo, Extra Volume:

I can't use any other shampoo without my dandruff just getting worse. This shampoo makes my hair shiny and gets rid of flakes and itch without any problems. My hair looks its best when I use Head and Shoulders shampoo.

volume but too many fly-aways in Head and Shoulders shampoo

from Hamilton, OH

Comments about Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo, Extra Volume:

If you are looking for a doctor recommended shampoo to help with dry scalp and dry looking hair, this is the way to go. Getting the shampoo and conditioner too is the best choice. In the winter, my hair is so dry and flat, but the static makes it look frizzy.

This shampoo does a great job giving me volume, but my hair still has too many fly-aways. The shampoo needs more conditioner in it.

I love that this product has no scent! It is just what it is - an antidandruff product.

The product doesn't really lather, and most people agree that to have hair feel clean, you need a good lather! I end up using way more than I think is recommended to get enough through my hair to make it feel clean.

I'd buy Head and Shoulders antidandruff volumizing shampoo and conditioner again, but I definitely need an additional conditioner or a leave-in product. I think most people would agree. For the price and size of the bottle though, this is an average to pretty good deal.

Head and Shoulders is OK

from Moore, SC

Comments about Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo, Extra Volume:

Head and Shoulders shampoo does not help either myself or my husband with our dandruff.  It does do an okay job cleaning our hair, but our scalps still have flakes and dryness.  I do not expect that I will necessarily buy Head and Shoulders shampoo again.  I would rather spend more money for a shampoo that does more for my hair and scalp.  Another thing is that with the Head and Shoulders shampoo, I have to use a large amount to spread through my mane of long, curly hair.  When I buy more "expensive" shampoos, I do not have to use near the amount of shampoo that I have to with Head and Shoulders, so I actually end up with a better value.

I have found that other shampoos work much better at keeping my scalp and hair healthy.  I will use the bottle of Head and Shoulders shampoo that I have already purchase, although my husband refuses to do so, but I am not impressed with this product and will not purchase it again.  I am not fond of this product.

It is not a good product!

from New York, NY

Comments about Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo, Extra Volume:

This product may smell great and leave your scalp feeling fresh. There is a catch, head and shoulders actually worsens dandruff( a fungus). It makes your scalp feel nice and flake free, but your dandruff will eventually come back worse and your scalp oily! Ask any educated hair dresser, they will tell you to stay clear of head and shoulders! If you trully have dandruff issues, see a doctor!

Made my hair greasy.