Other Sunscreens:

Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15

• Daily use (4)

I would buy it again.

from North Carolina

Pros

• Acts Quickly
  • Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gentle
  • Not Messy

• To Keep On Hand

Comments about Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15:

I tried it the very first time and I can say that I really liked it. It was really easy to apply and it felt really smooth on my skin. It also didn't feel like I had something on my face. It's great! My skin absorbed it quickly as well and as I went outside, I couldn't feel the sun as much on my face as I would without it.

Love it

from Portland,OR

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Gentle

Cons

• Messy

Comments about Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15:

Great product, a little messy but it works well and protects the kids

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Nice and Light

from Marion, Illinois

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Effective Protection
    • Not Greasy
    • Rubs In Well
    • Sweatproof
    • UVA/UVB Protection
    • Waterproof

• Beach
      • Sports
      • Water Sports

Comments about Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15:

I love everything Hawaiian Tropic. There is something about the smell that is amazing and I could wear it year round. Well now I have to wear sunscreen year round! Thanks skin cancer. so I went on this super long hunt to different stores looking for a high spf and something that was not too thick. I do not want the white streaks I do not want to feel like it is sunscreen. That is a hard one to come by right? Well with store after store and smelling and feeling the texture this is the one that I ended up deciding on. It SMELLS AMAZING because it is Hawaiian Tropics but at the same time it is so thin I do not know that I have it on. It is great because I use it on my face with my makeup and it works out amazing. It feels like a face lotion and the BB Cream and this sun screen pair really well.

Best Sunscreen!!

from Philadelphia, PA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Effective Protection
      • Not Greasy
      • Rubs In Well
      • UVA/UVB Protection
      • Waterproof

• Beach
        • Sports

Comments about Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15:

Absolutely my favorite sunscreen ever! Great protection that lasts long. Easy application that does not leave any kind of greasy or slimy feeling nor do you feel like you have an oily residue on ur skin.
        The price is great for the quality of the product!
        I use this sunscreen all year round! I have never once had bad protection when using this sunscreen. All of the products by Hawaiian Tropic are amazing and definitely worth using!

This is AWESOME sunscreen! Our family favorite! Not greasy!!

from Grand Haven, MI

Comments about Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15:

This is the best sunscreen, I just wish I could find it in a higher SPF for my light skin. The 15 does work well for normal days with some sun but I like to do the extra protection when I'm going to actually be out in the sun; especially kayaking, water sports, beach, etc. But, this can't be beat for the amazing smell and the lack of grease!!

Love the scent!! It's not overpowering but it smells fabulous!!

Absorption
        This absorbs better than any other I have used. It doesn't feel greasy like so many others. I don't feel like my skin needs an immediate shower after I wear it.

Longevity
        I can't say I trust it for wearing all day if I am going to be spending much time in the sun, but it sure works great for the unknown--like if you're not sure how much sun exposure you will have, so you don't want to get all greasy and gross.

Again, I don't wear it if I know for sure I will be in the sun for extended periods....but it is effective for how I use it---minimal sun. I have light skin and haven't been burned through it.

Ease of Application
        I can't imagine it getting any easier!! Maybe if it were in a tube instead of the bottle that it is in for when you're almost out and need that last little bit!

Best sunscreen ever!!

from Pelzer, SC

Comments about Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15:

I love this sunscreen! I hate wearing sunscreen but it is very important for your skin health. It is not to thick and sticky. It goes on smooth and I love the smell!

The smell is awesome! Just makes me want to go to the beach somewhere!

Absorption
        Just the right consistency and absorption level.

Longevity
        It lasts for a long time! But be smart if you are going to be out all day long you will need to reapply. That goes for any sunscreen! And always a good idea to reapply after being in the water.

If you use it correctly you should not get burnt and your skin will be protected from harmfull sun exposure.

Ease of Application
        Easy to use just apply small amount all over the body. I also use it on my face and have had no problems with break outs. I think it would work for all skin types. I dont use it on my kids just because i prefer a stronger sunscreen 50 or higher. Great product to use everyday before you head out the door.

Great sunscreen!

from La Crescenta, CA

Comments about Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15:

Though I have only used this product a handful of times, I have to say that I am a fan of this suntan lotion! One of the most irksome aspects of using sunscreen is that most do not have a pleasant odor during application. However, this particular brand just smells wonderful! Also, I noticed that it was quite easy to apply the lotion, as it was made from a non-greasy formula. Another plus is that I have fairly sensitive skin, and this did not cause me any irritation! However, I did have to apply it several times so that I would not get sunburnt. Therefore, I would have to say that it is for the most part an effective sunscreen. Apart from that, I do not have any other complaints with this brand. I wouldn't necessarily say that this is my go-to sunscreen product, but it is a lot better than other sunscreen brands I have used in the past. I hope to try their tanning oil products next!

• Ease of Application:

This is my go to sunscreen for the summer!

Comments about Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15:

I love this sunscreen! It is my go to for the summer! I spend a ton of time at the pool and have pretty pale skin tone. This keeps my skin protected but also allows me to get tan at the same time. I think it is a great sunscreen!

The scent is great. It makes me feel like I am at the beach. Great summer scent!

Absorption
        I put it on about 10 minutes before I got out. It soaks right up into my skin!

Longevity
        I reapply about every hour or so. If I get in the water, I usually reapply about 10 minutes after I get out. I reapply more often on sensitive areas...face, shoulders, chest.

This product works great. It keeps me from getting burned but also allows my skin to get a tan. I love that because that is a lot of the reason I am out in the sun.

Ease of Application
        While the spray kinds are less tedious, I like the lotion. It feels more effective. This product goes on easily. The only place you usually need help is your back to fully prevent burns. That is the case with any sunscreen though.

• Ease of Application:

If you want a tan and not look like a ghost...

Comments about Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15:

Great sunscreen if you are a sun worshiper. I like to get tan (I know its bad for you and you're suppose to cover up but....IT LOOKS SO GOOD, RIGHT?!) I like this stuff because it goes on nice a clean, has a fresh scent and prevents me from burning if I'm just in and out all day running around with my family. Probably not the best for a caribean vacation, but it works for daily use in the summer great!

I prefer the scent of Hawaiian Tropic over most sunscreens. It is just my preference but I think it smells like the beach - which is usually what I'm going for in the summer weather.

Absorption
        Absorbs fast and clean! Love that it is actually a lotion. I'm not a fan of sprays and this goes on clean and I know I got every spot and is moisturizing.

Longevity
        ok People, it is a SPF 15 inexpensive sunscreen. Apply when you think you need it. If you are in full sun and sweating like a pig - please reapply after about 30 minutes like you're suppose to! I use it in the morning after I shower and it seems to last until the afternoon but I'm in and out of the sun and just playing outside. When on the beach I up the SPF to a 30 usually.

Works great when used properly!

Ease of Application
        Love how this stuff goes on - can't say it enough. Sheer and clean. No grease or messy goop on my clothes or bathing suit.

Great Tanning Product

Comments about Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15:

Overall I love all of Hawaiian Tropic's product and probably have seriously tried all of them. This is a great product if you are looking to lay out in the sun to get some color without burning your skin. If you burn easily this SPF is better then the lower options Hawaiin Tropics offers because it gives you a little more coverage. I would recommend this product and brand to anyone who is looking to spend some time out in the sun.

Overall this product has a great beachy scent that will put you in the mood to relax out in the sun.

Absorption
        This product is very light and quickly absorbs into you skin. It will not leave you feeling oily or heavy.

Longevity
        This product will not block off the sun forever, just like any other sunscreen, so remember to reapply to get best results.

This is a great product if you are looking to tan you skin without getting burned.

Ease of Application
        This product is just as easy to apply as any other sunscreen