Other Sodas & Beverages:
Hawaiian Punch Sugar Free Lemon Berry Squeeze 8pks

Hawaiian Punch Sugar Free Lemon Berry Squeeze 8pks

Doesn't taste sugar-free!

Comments about Hawaiian Punch Sugar Free Lemon Berry Squeeze 8pks:

I love Hawaiian Punch Sugar Free Lemon Berry Squeeze. You would never be able to tell that this is a sugar-free drink! It tastes cool, refreshing, and crisp. It's full of flavor. The flavors are great. Polar Blast is one of my favorites. I take these with me to add to my water bottles when I'm on the go! I always keep a few packs of these in stock. They are a family favorite!

Yummy

Comments about Hawaiian Punch Sugar Free Lemon Berry Squeeze 8pks:

So I have loved Hawaiian Punch since I was a little kid. I always grew up with the original then they started coming out with other flavors. This one was probably my favorite. The Lemon Berry Squeeze is tart but also sweet, and I can't get enough of this juice! I recently tried these togo packs that you can add to your bottled water and I love them. They taste just as good as if it was coming right out of the jug. I also like that they are sugar free because I don't like drinking empty calories. These are great for on the go, for the kids' lunches, etc. You can also just make one glass of punch with these, if that's what you want. The packs are measured out equally and are just the perfect amount. Sometimes, I will drink a couple sips of my bottled water before I pour the pack in just because I enjoy stronger flavored beverages. I would recommend this product to anyone. They are easy to use - even the kids can do it. Great product overalll.

too sweet to be sugar free :)

from Pensacola, FL

Comments about Hawaiian Punch Sugar Free Lemon Berry Squeeze 8pks:

I love the taste, sweet but tangy. I love that it changes the water completely, color and flavor. Some other brands still taste watered down, but not this one. My only complaint is that it never mixes completely. It takes longer than most mixes to shake but still leaves clumps in the bottom. Doesn't effect the flavor though.

delicious fruity sugar free drink

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Hawaiian Punch Sugar Free Lemon Berry Squeeze 8pks:

Hawaiian Punch Sugar Free Lemon Berry Squeeze is one of my favorite drinks, Even though I do not drink it myself. I have tried it on occasion and it tastes pretty good I am just into all natural drinks. My husband and youngest son however love Hawaiian Punch Sugar Free drinks which include the flaovr Lemon Berry Squeeze. They say it tastes really both lemony and fruity. Although it is sugar free I often add just a little sugar because these two men like their drinks sweet. The reason I love Hawaiian Punch Sugar Free Lemon Berry Squeeze is because there are 8 single serving packets. I do not have to open a 46 oz can, or make a 64 oz container of drink and risk throwing some of it away. With the single serving packets I can make one drink at a time. This saves water and sugar which equal saving money. I love all things convenient. This drink mix is so full of flavor that sometimes one single serve pouch can make 2 separate 8 oz. glasses of drink.

Cool and Refreshing

from South Carolina

Comments about Hawaiian Punch Sugar Free Lemon Berry Squeeze 8pks:

You should try Hawaiian Punch Sugar Free Lemon Berry cause it is cool and refreshing its perfect to drink in a water bottle they are many flavors you can buy plus its sugar free, It especially is perfect for putting in your purse or pocket to carry around with you. Pick up a 20 ounce of  bottled water and open it up and pour it in the water bottle.  Shake it up and you have a refreshing healthy drink.