Other Pacifiers & Teethers:
Hawaii Medical
Hawaii Medical Gumdrop Baby Pacifier

Hawaii Medical Gumdrop Baby Pacifier

I love how cute these are incomparison to the Soothie pacifier.

My daughter who is 3 months really loves the Soothie pacifier, but I HATE the look of this paci. It is just so hospital looking. I know that it is supposed to be one of the best pacifiers to use for your baby, but I am sure I am not the only mom who looks for the cutest things for their babies and kids and there really is not anything cute about the Soothie. Oh but I did find other color Soothies besides green so that made me happier, but it still wasn't what I was looking for. But then in one of my baby mags I found an advertisement for the Gumdrop pacifiers. I was so excited! They were the same nipple as the Soothie, but so much cuter. I knew I had to get one of them. I looked for them and also found out that they even had more of a color selection than Soothie. They also had the vanilla fragranced pacifiers, although I believe that Soothie offers that too.

All in all if your baby loved the Soothie pacifier in the hospital then they will LOVE the Gumdrop also and I am sure you will too.

Its your average pacifier, nothing special.

My baby hates pacifiers, these were no exception. I was hoping that she would tolerate the Gumdrop, because of its life like nipple appeal. To bad, so sad.
My nephews love...Read complete review

My nephews love pacifiers, they like the Gumdrop, just as they like every other pacifier out there.

Best of them all!

Comments about Hawaii Medical Gumdrop Baby Pacifier:

I am a mother of 3. With the youngest, I tried this brand and wished I would have known about it earlier. My youngest child was born early and really found comfort in this brand of pacifier. It's the only brand I have found that does not rip/tear easily and is very durable, yet still soft for sucking. Almost all other brands are cheaply made and are very large. This pacifier has a different ''nipple'' on it that fits much better in a baby's mouth. Comparing to the first 2 children, I am certain the reason my first 2 did not like pacifiers and the last child did was due to the make and feel of this brand. They are cheap in price and last forever! I recommended to a friend with a colicky baby who was finding little to no relief in blankets, rocking chairs, bottles, etc. This exact brand of pacifier was the golden ticket! Coming from a mother who, for whatever reason, had zero interest in pacifiers, this obviously shows how well this product is made and the way it works! Highly recommend.

gumdrop passy

Comments about Hawaii Medical Gumdrop Baby Pacifier:

This is the only passy that my son will use. It comes with vibrant colors and it has a piece that is longer than the passy where it is easy to grab ahold of. I also like the material that it is made out of. the whole this is smooth. it is also open on the outside so you can look in their mouth, and I like that. this passy reminds me of the one they give you at the hospital.

Its your average pacifier, nothing special.

Comments about Hawaii Medical Gumdrop Baby Pacifier:

the binkie out there for newborns and premies

from Sumter, SC

Comments about Hawaii Medical Gumdrop Baby Pacifier:

This is the binkie the NICU sent home with my grandson and it was his favorite until he out grew it.  I liked the fact it did not block the nose and could be used easily with tube fed babies.  It's all one piece so there was no worry about pieces coming loose.  It's easy to clean and could be popped in the sterilizer or dishwasher.  The only cons were they were difficult to find and we ended up ordering more on line.  As any experienced mom knows, one binkie is not enough!  A year ago these did not come in larger sizes for larger babies, toddlers:(  Now they do but they are still hard to find.

My baby really likes this one better than all others

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Hawaii Medical Gumdrop Baby Pacifier:

My baby really likes these pacifiers. She is able to keep these pacifiers in her mouth. These pacifiers come in pretty colors such as pink, blue, orange, and green. They are available online, and where I have ordered them from they have came fast. These pacifiers are only one piece so you dont have to worry about them coming apart. These pacifiers also can come vanilla scented which smell really good. I highly recommend these pacifiers, these pacifiers are also very reasonable.

most unique pacifier

from Ottawa, IL

Comments about Hawaii Medical Gumdrop Baby Pacifier:

This pacifier is great!  my daughter loved it!  My daughter was given one in the hospital the day after she was born and she took right to it and it didnt prevent her from breastfeeding of bottle feeding.  its made of silicone and in one piece so it isnt gonna pull apart and it is softer against a baby's face.  they come in 3 sizes, and also come slightly scented.  you can order them online at www.hawaiimedical.com they are also cheaper if you buy more at one time.

Alternative to the ugly green hospital paci!

from Maricopa, AZ

Comments about Hawaii Medical Gumdrop Baby Pacifier:

After realizing my daughter was only going to take that stupid ugly green hospital pacifier, I was so excited to see these! She took to them immediately and I just adore how cute they are and the fact that her little nose is covered or smashed. Pacifier clip makers/companies are also wising up to the fact that many babies only like this one so finding a little tether for them is getting easier (unlike with my last baby). The best part is that they come in several different colors. We got the boy colors and the girl colors so now my daughter has a pacifier to match each of her cute little baby outfits. Definitely recommend for anyone who doesn't like the look of the traditional green hospital paci but has a baby that refuses everything else.

Baby loves his Gumdrop!

from Ogden, UT

Comments about Hawaii Medical Gumdrop Baby Pacifier:

I was so excited when I found this pacifier online! My first baby loved the Soothie binky, but I always hated how it covered his nose -- and it never seemed to stay in very well until he got older. When I saw the Gumdrop binky with the notch cut-out for the nose, I knew I had to get one! It has the same nipple shape as a Soothie -- so it's closer to the shape of a natural nipple, and therefore easier for the baby to use -- no 'nipple confusion' for breastfeeding babies! My newborn has no problem going between the pacifier and the breast. And it seems a bit easier for him to keep in his mouth on his own. I also like that it's one solid piece -- the nipple can NOT be seperated from the base -- and no nooks and crannies to get 'gunk' stuck in anywhere. The ones I bought even smell lightly of vanilla -- very pleasant scent, not overpowering. I ended up buying 5 of them so I never have to go without! My 1-month-old already loves his!

Gumdrop: Finally a smaller pacifier!

from Pennsburg, PA

Comments about Hawaii Medical Gumdrop Baby Pacifier:

My baby is exclusively breast-fed and therefore has a hard time taking a pacifier (at least I think this is the reason why), she gags on most of them. After searching high and low, I stumbled upon the Gumdrop Pacifiers; the only ones who carry a preemie sized pacifier with a smaller nipple (Amazon was the only place I could find the preemie ones)! Designed much like the Soothies, these pacifiers have a firm base and a rounded nipple, but unlike the Soothies, they are not round and instead have a cut-out on the top to allow room for baby's nose. I also like that they still have a place for a pacifier clip (a hole on the front), like most traditional pacifiers have (though the preemie one, much to my dismay, does not have this feature). The final plus about these pacifiers is that they are all one piece of silicone, so there are no places for dirt or moisture to get trapped (the front is all open), making them easy to clean and usable for much longer than other pacifiers. My only gripe about these pacifiers is that I cannot tell the difference between two of the "sizes" - I ordered the preemie (green), the full-term (pink), and the newborn (purple). When they arrived, I could not find any discernable difference between the full-term and newborn ones. Otherwise, I think these are great and very affordable!

Gumdrop Pacifier is the best pacifier out there!

from Lewistown, PA

Comments about Hawaii Medical Gumdrop Baby Pacifier:

The Hawaii Medical Gumdrop Baby Pacifier, to me, is the best baby pacifier out there! They are very affordable, and our baby took to it right away, especially being breastfed. We have had no problems with it, whatsoever! I like how this particular pacifier is a single piece and parts cannot come apart! It stays together, and is made of a very soft silicone material! The colors are very pretty, I think! I actually find this pacifier to be very cute, especially versus the soothie pacifier! I like how it comes in size 0-3 months, which is made especially for Newborns! My son has a very small mouth, and this pacifier worked perfectly! Another thing I like about this Gumdrop pacifier is that it doesn't go up over baby's nose, and it is very easy to clean and sterilize! I would recommend this pacifier to any new parents, or soon-to-be parents! You won't be dissatisfied with these Gumdrop pacifiers!