Other Dog Healths:
Flea & Tick Treatments
Hartz
Hartz Ultra Guard Plus

Hartz Ultra Guard Plus

Hartz Ultra Guard Plus is wonderful!

from Birch Tree, MO

Comments about Hartz Ultra Guard Plus:

Hartz Ultra Guard Plus is truly a great flea spray! I have tried just about every flea treatment you can think of, even spot treatments from the vet, and most of them leave alot to be desired. They don't work or they're too expensive or both! Plus I live with someone who has severe asthma so I can't use a flea spray that has a really strong smell and most of them either have a really strong chemical smell or reek of perfume so strong it's all through your house for days. That can trigger an asthma attack, not good! So I have been on what felt like an endless search for the perfect flea treatment, then I found Hartz Ultra Guard Plus! It kills fleas on contact and keeps killing them for up to 10 days, it doesn't leave an oily residue on my dog or my furniture, it dries quickly, and it doesn't have a strong smell! Plus it's affordable and easy to use. I live in an area that's bad for fleas but I use it once a week, every Sunday so I don't forget lol, and no fleas.

oil based for ultra coating

from Houston, TX

Comments about Hartz Ultra Guard Plus:

i have used many flea spray products but, this is one of the best in store products.  on puppies it is easily rubbed all oer without over doing it.  my bigger dogs hate sprays, so i spray their brush and the hartz ultra guard is distributed cver their coat without the fear of a spray.  so far it seems to be helping.