Other Gourmet Foods:
Harry & David
Harry & David Gift Baskets

Harry & David Gift Baskets

Wonderful and Delicious Gifts

I've been both a giver and receiver of Harry & David gift baskets and towers and I have to say that they are great for many occasions. I've given them as wedding gifts (best to time it when the newlyweds return from their honeymoon) and to business associates during the holidays.

It was also the best thing to receive after my surgery, not only because I was tired of receiving plants and flowers (that I had to take care of), but the small chocolates and fruits were nice treats that weren't so bad for you (well, at least if you have a chocolates in moderation).

The only thing, is sometimes you have to wait for the pears to ripen, but they're so nice and sweet that it's worth the wait.

Too much packing and not enough product.

The fruit is always high quality. However the baskets usually have more packing than product. They should minimize the fluff which would lower shipping costs.

It would also be...Read complete review

It would also be nice to see a broader selection of basket sizes. Shipping costs are high which stops me from sending as often as I would if there were more retail locations.

Product is excellent, although shipping costs are too high.

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Harry & David Gift Baskets:

We have ordered from Harry and David for several years now.  The products are always of great quality and a decent value  for the money.  They usually ship even sooner than you would expect usually whci is nice if you tend to prcrastinate.  We have noticed that the shipping costs are getting too high in comparison to other online gift companies.  This last order even included a fuel surcharge!  A good company with consistent product and service if you have the money to splurge.

always good response to these gifts

from South San Francisco, CA

Comments about Harry & David Gift Baskets:

I have been giving  Harry & David  gifts for a few years.  The recipients are always more than pleased. It's a dependable company, I  have had no problems with orders. They are delivered when expected. True value for the money on most items. I will continue to give Harry & David gifts in the future.  They also have good sales if you want to pick something up for yourself.

great company for absolutely fresh gourmet food

from Durham, NC

Comments about Harry & David Gift Baskets:

I love Harry and David for their fresh fruit and the scrumptous chocolates in the gift baskets. They are vefry reasonably priced and I never doubt the freshness of their products, so they make excellent gifts that can be directly mailed to friends and family.

Harry and David is delicious!

from Davis, CA

Comments about Harry & David Gift Baskets:

Not only are Harry and David gift baskets asthetically pleasing, they also taste delicious (haha, the contents of the basket, not the basket itself!). What I like about these baskets are that they make great presents and can be shipped anywhere in the country. They are elegant enough to make a significant impact on the recipient. I would highly suggest that you give a Harry and David gift basket to anyone that you want to make a good impression on. However, these baskets are a bit pricey. If you are diligent about searching through the sales rack as well as wait for a free shipping code, then you can get a fun, delicious and reasonably priced basket that makes a wonderful gift! Want to get one for yourself? Then wait until after holiday sales where you can easily get items for up to eighty percent off. I recently got some of their cookies from their brick and mortar store for 50% off and they were delicious!

Worst Tasting Ever

from Charlottesville, VA

Comments about Harry & David Gift Baskets:

We got the12 days of Christmas package and somebody paid a bundle for foul tasting candies, cookies and such. Very nice boxws, but inedible junk. The Lemon Cookies tasted like a New Jersey swamp. We love chocolate, bur could give the candies away.

Got the berry chocolates for a present, terrible.

Too much packing and not enough product.

from Marietta, GA

Comments about Harry & David Gift Baskets:

Pricey but very good quality

from Prospect Heights, IL

Comments about Harry & David Gift Baskets:

I have over the years gotten and purchased many of these.  I love the varities that they have.  All products are good and truly wonderful quality.  The Pricey costs and high shipping are a real turn off tho..And as we are getting 'tighter' with our moneis, well, I will be stopping for a while.  The cost factor is just too much now.

Gorgeous

from Heath, OH

Comments about Harry & David Gift Baskets:

Harry and David have the most beautiful gift selections for every occasion. I have ordered many gifts for people all over the United States and every gift is special.

My friends always love their gifts. I would give them a AAA rating!

Wonderful and Delicious Gifts

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Harry & David Gift Baskets:

Always a lifesaver, no matter what the occassion

from Southern Pines, NC

Comments about Harry & David Gift Baskets:

I just love Harry and David's wide assortment of gift baskets. I find they are always the perfect gift regardless of the occasion. Reasonably prices and quickly shipped, these gift baskets have saved me many times when I had forgotten a birthday or anniversary. They have also served as a tasteful and appreciated token for sympathy occasions.

The only complaint I have is that I hesitate to change the ship to address and am always tempted to make a "mistake" and send them to myself.

Highly recommended!