3.7

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.7

Amazing

Comments about Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer:

This is the best concealer I have ever used. I prefer a concealer with full coverage because of my acne scarring. With this hard candy concealer, a little goes a very very VERY long way. This concealer can also be used as a foundation, I use it as one when I am having a very bad breakout week. If you mix this with a moisturizer it will thin it and you can apply all over your face for great coverage and all of the benefits that you would get by using the moisturizer. This is by far my go to holy grail concealer and I have never had anything else like it. I would not trade this for anything and the shades it comes in are very versatile. It can also be used to cover tattoos as it comes with an outline pencil. the outline pencil is also great for outlining after you fill in eyebrows or also outlining if you do a bold, red, or dark colored lip as a reverse lip liner. over all this is a very awesome product. Way to go Hard Candy! You nailed this one!

Serious coverage!

from Modesto, CA

Comments about Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer:

I have some pretty bad scarring from acne on my face. You know the kind that leaves pitted red marks? Those. I was at a total loss at how to cover them properly. No other concealer did the trick for me quite like this one! It covers the area and doesn't look cakey. I know it's for tattoos or whatever, but it seriously works miracles on my scars. The best thing is it lasts FOREVER. You don't need that much for it to cover up your spots. I bought the tube of this last year and it's still going strong!!!!

Good coverage, does not feel heavy on skin.

Comments about Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer:

Overall, this concealer provides pretty decent coverage for my under eye circles. It does not feel heavy or slimy on skin, and does not cause me to breakout. However, by the end of the day it can start to look a little caked.(Even if small amount is used) Very little of this product is needed for each use, so using too much will definitely give it more of a caked appearance.

Good coverage and affordable

Comments about Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer:

Comes in four shades, not three. The shade I use is ultra light, which is the lightest and hardest to find. My skin is as pale as a living person's skin can be and ultra light matches it well. The pencil with this concealer doesn't come in ultra light, just light, and is too dark to use( shade light is a light tan color, ultra light is for those who have no tan). The pencil is easy to apply and covers as well as the one in the tube. The coverage is heavy, but you may have to apply another coat after it dries to reach full coverage for tattoos and very dark circles. The only thing I don't like about this concealer is that it can be difficult to get it to dry. My concealer gets runny near the opening of the tube for some reason. I just put some (a thin layer) in a small jar and leave the lid off a few minutes to thicken it. After patting it on under my eyes (very dark circles) and over blemishes, I pat on a light amount of L'oreal truematch powder (lightest shade) on top and it lasts six hours or more. Works best if you let it dry between coats and don't over-apply powder. If you don't use powder, it might look a bit unnatural in bright light and will rub off gradually.

Okay.

Comments about Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer:

It is not the best concealer or the worst I ever had. You get a lot of product though. I don't recommend that anyone uses this for under eye circles. The coverage is good, but it makes my skin very dry. For this product though, a little goes a long way. I think this product is for people who are on a budget, but still want to look good.

Glamoflauge

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer:

I seen and heard many review about this product and heard it was great and works well. so i just had to buy the glamoflauge heavy duty concealor. I had gotten the lightest shade because they were out of the other three shades. So this product did not stay on my face and it had made my face dry even when i had put moisturizer. but i had not tried out the pencil to this. i was expecting more from this product. but anyway there is alot of product in the tube. and should last u awhile.