Other Mascaras:
Hard Candy
Hard Candy Curl Up and Dye Mascara

Hard Candy Curl Up and Dye Mascara

Well worth the price, try it!

from Birmingham, Al

Comments about Hard Candy Curl Up and Dye Mascara:

For an inexpensive mascara I got really great results. It is long lasting, the color has really great definition and it just will not wear off. It is one of the better products that I have used from the Hard Candy line of make-up products. It is overall a really good mascara, as good a any of the other high-end similar products

As mascaras go this stuff is one of the best that I have used, even compared to those costing four times more. It gives you outstanding coverage and there is no smudging or those dark tell-tale under eye smears that you have to deal with when you use some of those other mascaras. This is just a good mascara and a really great value.

Ease of Application
There not much of a way that you could find a way to make applying mascara difficult, oh I figure that some of those other companies have tried, and came close, but I guess it just isn't possible to make it hard to apply mascara to your lashes.

• Ease of Application:

Makes my lashes look horrible

Comments about Hard Candy Curl Up and Dye Mascara:

Although the Hard Candy Curl Up and Dye Mascara packaging looks so pretty, I still have to give this a low rating. It didn't make my lashes curl up/lengthen it, or thicken my eyelashes. Instead of each eyelash being lengthened,the Candy mascara just sort of bunched up all of my eyelashes into one clump, which is totally unattractive.

• Ease of Application:

Love that Hard Candy Mascara doesn't test on animals!

from Clovis, NM

Comments about Hard Candy Curl Up and Dye Mascara:

I bought this mascara since the company states that they do not test on animals. I think that it's great that they don't, especially since it is so difficult to find affordable cosmetics that do not use animals as a way to test their products.

While the mascara is affordable and animal-friendly, in my opinion, it's not the best product. I really like the curved brush, as I feel that it is easier to cover all of my lashes with the mascara. But... the mascara is notorious for clumping. I always have to use a brush to separate my lashes after using the product. Also, the mascara takes forever to dry. I have to make sure not to blink for a couple of minutes or so; otherwise, the mascara smudges onto my eyelid.

Although the product is not perfect, I will continue to buy it since they don't test on animals.

Good if you have the right lashes

from Spanaway, WA

Comments about Hard Candy Curl Up and Dye Mascara:

My lashes are think and on the longer  side. and I think it works great for my type of lashes. I got from bottom up and wiggle the brush. works for me! if you dont have full lashes I don't recomend this produt will clump too much.

Hard Candy's Curl Up and Dye Mascara

from Manhattan, KS

Comments about Hard Candy Curl Up and Dye Mascara:

I have been wearing make-up for years, and I enjoy trying new products and testing new looks on myself all the time.  However, this review isn't going to be a positive one for Hard Candy.  This mascara product comes in a variety of colors besides just brown and black.  It also comes in teal, purple, and navy.

This is probably the worst masacra I have ever used, and it was probably the most expensive.  The packaging is flashy and makes the product look high quality, but I can say for myself, it isn't.  The brush was far too large for my eye and it held way too much mascara in it.  After getting a lot off the brush, and applying the mascara, I always end up getting it around my eyes when I blink because it gets on your lashes to thick and makes them clump together. On top of all that, the mascara takes forever to dry, and does actually "curl" my lashes.  Perhaps this product might not be meant for me because I already have long lashes that are full.  However, I do not like the product personally, and I actually dropped the tube last week and it split around the cap and began leaking.

I wouldn't purchase this product again, and I probably won't reccomend it to my family and friends, which is why I have given it a 2 star rating.