4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

Our Baby Simply Loves the Happy Baby Greens Puffs

Having a healthy snack option like this is perfect not just for babies but for kids of all ages. Made with impressive ingredients and flying the organic flag, these Happy Baby treats are a great option to get your children interested in healthy options at a young age.

Baby not a fan!

My little one did not like these. She always wanted to get them while at the store, but regardless of the flavor, she never liked them. My husband tried one and said they were very bland, flavorless. It's too bad since these seem to be a really healthy snack and a great starter finger food. Little one is just a picky eater, so if you can get your child to nibble on these, more power to you! I would feel very comfortable giving these to a young child and trust Happy Baby as a company. I love giving my child organic snacks when I can (and when she will eat them!) These come in different flavors.....there's a banana one I think that I really thought would be a big hit. It wasn't, but I would bet a lot of babies do approve! Give them a try! A great on the go, healthy snack that you can feel comfortable giving your child. Due to the shape and size, I wouldn't leave a child with them unattended (ex. in a rear-facing carseat where you can't see them.)

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs:

My little girl loves her Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs and I love them too. This is a great little snack for picky eaters. My daughter will eat some vegetables but not things like kale and spinach which are so nutritious for growing children. I can give her these knowing they have no processed sugar as they are sweetened with real apple juice. They are packed full of healthy organic ingredients. These puffs are also inexpensive which is great, and they are very portable so I can take them anywhere.

Quality of Ingredients
I love that the ingredients in Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs are ogranic, and extremely healthy for my kids. These puffs are packed with green vegetables and vitamins that kids need to stay healthy and grow strong.

Safety
These puffs are such an awesome snack. As soon as the kids put them in their mouths they start to melt so that the chance of choking is very low. It makes me feel good knowing I'm giving the little ones something they love, and that is safe for them to eat.

• Safety:

Love this healthy little snack!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs:

I love the Happy Baby Organic Green Puffs! They are a must when you have a baby/toddler in the house! Babies seem to love these. I was wondering if the green part of it would make my child like these less than other puffs, but they thought they were great. They have vitamins, calcium, and whole grains. They are not only organic, which I would much rather prefer, but they are very healthy. Much healthier than some of the other baby snack foods out there. They are easy for babies to pick up and you don't have to worry about choking because they melt right when they go into their little mouths. These are so handy to have in a diaper bag for on the go. They are also great to have a home. Babies love them! Yay for a great organic, green, baby product!

Quality of Ingredients
I love the ingredients in this. They are healthy and organic! I felt great giving these to my baby over other baby snack foods out there.

Safety
These melt super fast, much faster than say cheerios. They are a lot less likely to be choked on because they go soft really fast when put into their mouths.

• Safety:

Excellent first finger food for babies

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs:

My baby absolutely loves Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs and I love them too. It is important that babies learn how to self feed and these puffs are a great way for babies to develop this skill. I love Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs because of the whole grains, the green vegetables these puffs contain, and the green packaging that the company uses. I feel very comfortable giving these puffs to my baby. They dissolve almost instantly in his mouth and they are a healthy snack choice. He kicks his little feet and makes "happy baby noises" when he eats these puffs. Overall, I am very impressed with the Happy Baby line of products. I like that they are conscious of what is going in my baby's little body and they're also conscious about how important it is to use green packaging. I highly recommend Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs. My baby loves them and I will continue to purchase this product for him.

Quality of Ingredients
I love that Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs contain green vegetables!

Safety
These puffs dissolve when my baby puts them in his mouth. I am not concerned about him choking when he eats these puffs.

Kids Love, Plus Food Allergy Friendly

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs:

Happy Baby is by far my favorite baby food company! If you have questions their website is super easy to use, especially for food allergies. With my 2 year old being allergic to wheat, dairy, eggs, and peanuts it was hard to find products for him. He loves these green puffs! They are safe for him to eat which being the only puffs on the market that I have found at my grocery store not containing both wheat and dairy. He wants to eat any food his little sister eats, so these were the only puffs that we used in our house because he would sneak her snacks. As a mother I am also happpy that they contain some vegetable in them. These are great for on the go, they come in handy in the doctor's office while you are waiting to be seen.

Quality of Ingredients
Very happy with how they disclose the food allergiens on their product after their ingredients. I am so happy that they do not use wheat/gluten in any of the ingredients, plus using vegetables in them is great for some extra vitamins for the kids.

Safety
They work great for a first finger for kids, we did not have any problems with these with either of our children. I will say that they do not dissolve as fast at the gerber puffs do.

• Safety:

Delicious, healthy baby/toddler food on the go!

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs:

We really liked these organic puffs. There are other brands of puffs, but just looking at all of the ingredients boggled my mind. Just trying to say some of those things out loud just sounded ridiculous, so we opted for the healthier way for our little guys to snack.

Quality of Ingredients
These puffs are made for babies and toddlers, but I can definitely say I've had a few in my day as well. Who wouldn't want to share these delicious treats? You, as the caregiver can easily pronouce and know what the ingredients are compared to the other similiar products out there. It definitely put my mind at ease.

Safety
These puffs are great! They are just crunchy enough for the little guys who are teething (ouch!) or the ones that really like that crunch. But, in the same way they also soften up fast enough so really little ones can learn how to use their tongue in conjunction with their gums/teeth to eat these yummy snacks. I've never had an issue with choking with these puffs.

Easy and convienent

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs:

These are about the same size as your typical "o" type cereal. They are good for babies learning to feed themselves because they can pick them up easily enough, and they dissolve in their mouth after some mashing around. I like these because they are Organic, my baby loved them, and they don't easily break in the container (like I've had other brands do).

Quality of Ingredients
I love that its organic and uses vegetable nutrients and greens in their puffs. Granted, its not like feeding your child a serving fresh vegetables or anything, but for a quick on-the-go snack, these are low in sugar and have some form of vegetables in it. (They should be counted more like a bread product in case you're wondering) They actually taste quite sweet though, and not at all like vegetables-I have tried them!

Safety
They don't dissolve, but can be mashed quite easily by a child. I believe it says to wait until your child is nine months or so, but these have always been my child's first snacks. They are puffier than the basic "o" type cereals, and pretty easy to break once in the child's mouth.

Great healthy snack

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs:

My daughter is currently 13 months old and these have been a favorite snack of hers since about 7 months of age. She has quite a few food allergies and very sensitive skin around her mouth so it can be difficult finding foods that she can have that she likes, doesn't irritate her skin or system, and is healthy! I picked these up on sale at Whole Foods one day, I thought they were interesting because of the unique flavor, I haven't seen many other spinach flavored baby snacks out there. I like the cute design, it's eye catching and a easy plastic container to put in the diaper bag or keep in the car. My daughter loves these so much, I've never seen her get a skin rash while eating these which is a huge win, plus they are organic which sets a moms mind at ease. We don't eat 100% organic but I try purchasing organic whenever possible. These are very affordable and for the high quality and decent quantity I think it is a fantastic deal. Definitely recommended for toddlers and as a first food for babies.

Fantastic baby snacks!

from Richmond VA

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs:

These were a wonderful way to introduce my son to new flavors when he started to eat table food! He absolutely loved these easy-to-eat puffs, and I loved how they helped to positively reinforce eating vegetables. These are so convenient to take along for a snack while on the go, and they are a lovely way to tide over any hunger between meals. They help to teach independent feeding and also help to hone baby's dexterity.

Quality of Ingredients
The organic ingredients in these puffs give me such peace of mind when I serve them to my child. I love knowing that he is eating vegetables and getting so many vital nutrients without all those additives and sugars that some other brands contain.

Safety
Since these puffs dissolve very quickly, they are very safe for baby to eat alone! I never had to worry about choking with these snacks. The ingredients are gentle even for more sensitive stomachs.

• Safety:

Great snack food for little ones!

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs:

Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs are my ten month old daughters favorite snack food. She first started eating these at around seven months. For the first few weeks we broke each piece in half before giving them to her, as she was still learning to chew. We love how these dissolve easily in baby's mouth. That makes these more safe than other foods (such as Cheerios) when babies are first learning to chew. We also love that these are organic! They are not very filling at only twenty-five calories per serving size of seventy-five pieces, but they are a great snack for in between meals. The packaging makes it very convenient to bring these along when traveling too. One container usually lasts us about a week, which I think is a good value. I would definitely recommend Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs to other parents of little ones who have started solids and are able to mash food with their gums.

Quality of Ingredients
We love that these are organic!

• Safety:

Happy Baby Greens Puffs - Surprisingly Good!

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs:

I purchased the Greens variety of Happy Baby's Organic Puffs after my son had already tried and loved the Banana and Apple puffs. With an ingredient list containing foods like collard greens, kale, and spinach, my expectations were not high that he would like these as much as their fruity counterparts. But I thought I would try them out just in case.

To my surprise, he loved the Greens as well! They are actually pretty tasty, and melt in your mouth right away, which is perfect for little ones who haven't figured out the whole chewing mechanism quite yet.

The ingredient list of Happy Baby Organic Greens is much better than other non-organic brands of puffs, which made this mama quite happy. These puffs are also wheat free, so if you're looking to avoid wheat, this is a good brand to check out.

These are a perfect organic snack to keep in the diaper bag for when you're on the go.