4.8
Other Baby Foods:
Happy Baby

My son loves these!

My son loves these! They are super easy to just throw in the diaper bag and bring with. I highly recommend them!

Madison, WI

Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs

My little girl loves her Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs and I love them too. This is a great little snack for picky eaters. My daughter will eat some vegetables but not things like kale and spinach which are so nutritious for growing children. I can give her these knowing they have no processed sugar as they are sweetened with real apple juice. They are packed full of healthy organic ingredients. These puffs are also inexpensive which is great, and they are very portable so I can take them anywhere. Quality of Ingredients I love that the ingredients in Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs are ogranic, and extremely healthy for my kids. These puffs are packed with green vegetables and vitamins that kids need to stay healthy and grow strong. Safety These puffs are such an awesome snack. As soon as the kids put them in their mouths they start to melt so that the chance of choking is very low. It makes me feel good knowing I'm giving the little ones something they love, and that is safe for them to eat.

Happy Baby Organic Apple Puffs

I love giving my daughter happy baby ogranic apple puffs. I am very health conscious and I am always looking for snacks that my kids can eat that are healthy, nutritious and something they'll really enjoy. It's not easy finding all three things in one food, as I have found often the healthy stuff you buy from the store is not that appealing to the kids. These apple puffs are one food that my kids love and get excited about, and the fact that they are healthy and nutritious is something I can get excited about. Quality of Ingredients These puffs are made with quality organic ingredients, no wheat, no added sugar, and packed with vitamins my kids need in their daily life. A wonderful little finger food they just eat up. Safety These puffs are great because they melt so quickly in the kids mouths that there is very little chance of choking. Of course kids should be supervised when eating anything, but you can feel safe giving these to your little ones who may just be beginning to eat some solid foods.

true

Happy Baby Puffs Make Babies Happy!

I love Happy Baby Organic Puffs! The Happy Baby Organic Apple Puffs were just as great as the other ones out there. This is a great flavor for babies and toddlers and they eat them up! I like these a lot because you don't have to worry about babies choking on them. They melt really easily in their mouths. It's like it softens easily as soon as it goes in. Even if they put a few in their mouth at a time you don't have to worry. These are so handy to have at home or on the go. They fit well in a diaper bag or you can pour them into a little container to bring out. They may not last long though. Babies eat these up! I like the excited look on their faces when you pull out the container and the fact that they are organic makes these prefect! Quality of Ingredients Great organic ingredients that make you feel them good about giving them to your baby! Safety I love that I didn't have to worry about choking problems with these. Even if your baby sticks a handful in they melt really fast, so they have less chance of choking on them. It's great!

true

Love this healthy little snack!

I love the Happy Baby Organic Green Puffs! They are a must when you have a baby/toddler in the house! Babies seem to love these. I was wondering if the green part of it would make my child like these less than other puffs, but they thought they were great. They have vitamins, calcium, and whole grains. They are not only organic, which I would much rather prefer, but they are very healthy. Much healthier than some of the other baby snack foods out there. They are easy for babies to pick up and you don't have to worry about choking because they melt right when they go into their little mouths. These are so handy to have in a diaper bag for on the go. They are also great to have a home. Babies love them! Yay for a great organic, green, baby product! Quality of Ingredients I love the ingredients in this. They are healthy and organic! I felt great giving these to my baby over other baby snack foods out there. Safety These melt super fast, much faster than say cheerios. They are a lot less likely to be choked on because they go soft really fast when put into their mouths.

true

Excellent first finger food for babies

My baby absolutely loves Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs and I love them too. It is important that babies learn how to self feed and these puffs are a great way for babies to develop this skill. I love Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs because of the whole grains, the green vegetables these puffs contain, and the green packaging that the company uses. I feel very comfortable giving these puffs to my baby. They dissolve almost instantly in his mouth and they are a healthy snack choice. He kicks his little feet and makes "happy baby noises" when he eats these puffs. Overall, I am very impressed with the Happy Baby line of products. I like that they are conscious of what is going in my baby's little body and they're also conscious about how important it is to use green packaging. I highly recommend Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs. My baby loves them and I will continue to purchase this product for him. Quality of Ingredients I love that Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs contain green vegetables! Safety These puffs dissolve when my baby puts them in his mouth. I am not concerned about him choking when he eats these puffs.

Kids Love, Plus Food Allergy Friendly

Happy Baby is by far my favorite baby food company! If you have questions their website is super easy to use, especially for food allergies. With my 2 year old being allergic to wheat, dairy, eggs, and peanuts it was hard to find products for him. He loves these green puffs! They are safe for him to eat which being the only puffs on the market that I have found at my grocery store not containing both wheat and dairy. He wants to eat any food his little sister eats, so these were the only puffs that we used in our house because he would sneak her snacks. As a mother I am also happpy that they contain some vegetable in them. These are great for on the go, they come in handy in the doctor's office while you are waiting to be seen. Quality of Ingredients Very happy with how they disclose the food allergiens on their product after their ingredients. I am so happy that they do not use wheat/gluten in any of the ingredients, plus using vegetables in them is great for some extra vitamins for the kids. Safety They work great for a first finger for kids, we did not have any problems with these with either of our children. I will say that they do not dissolve as fast at the gerber puffs do.

true

Delicious, healthy baby/toddler food on the go!

We really liked these organic puffs. There are other brands of puffs, but just looking at all of the ingredients boggled my mind. Just trying to say some of those things out loud just sounded ridiculous, so we opted for the healthier way for our little guys to snack. Quality of Ingredients These puffs are made for babies and toddlers, but I can definitely say I've had a few in my day as well. Who wouldn't want to share these delicious treats? You, as the caregiver can easily pronouce and know what the ingredients are compared to the other similiar products out there. It definitely put my mind at ease. Safety These puffs are great! They are just crunchy enough for the little guys who are teething (ouch!) or the ones that really like that crunch. But, in the same way they also soften up fast enough so really little ones can learn how to use their tongue in conjunction with their gums/teeth to eat these yummy snacks. I've never had an issue with choking with these puffs.

true

Happy Baby Organic Apple Puffs make my baby happy!

Having purchased different brands of puffs, I could never find one that made my baby, and myself happy. My requirements are simple. I want a healthy, organic snack for my babies that don't contain any of the junk in them. My children's require a delicious, easy to hold snack. The Happy Baby Organic Apple Puffs meet both are expectations of snacks and are actually affordable! The container that the Happy Baby Organic Apple Puffs come in is easy to use, and is great for traveling. The lid pops up and allows for easy pouring. This container is also refillable so you can buy a large refill bag and refill the container without having to buy a new plastic bottle. I like the fact that I can read and understand all of the ingredients that are included in these puffs. These puffs are easy for my kids to pick up, and dissolve in their mouth a bit so there is a minimal choking hazard with them.

Easy and convienent

These are about the same size as your typical "o" type cereal. They are good for babies learning to feed themselves because they can pick them up easily enough, and they dissolve in their mouth after some mashing around. I like these because they are Organic, my baby loved them, and they don't easily break in the container (like I've had other brands do). Quality of Ingredients I love that its organic and uses vegetable nutrients and greens in their puffs. Granted, its not like feeding your child a serving fresh vegetables or anything, but for a quick on-the-go snack, these are low in sugar and have some form of vegetables in it. (They should be counted more like a bread product in case you're wondering) They actually taste quite sweet though, and not at all like vegetables-I have tried them! Safety They don't dissolve, but can be mashed quite easily by a child. I believe it says to wait until your child is nine months or so, but these have always been my child's first snacks. They are puffier than the basic "o" type cereals, and pretty easy to break once in the child's mouth.

4.8 39