Other Kitchen Home Improvements:

Hansgrohe Allegro E Kitchen Faucet

beauty and function

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Hansgrohe Allegro E Kitchen Faucet:

We decided on a hans grohe facuet when we did our kitchen remodel.  We have the pull out version similar to the one showed but I think it is a slightly different model because the head is a little larger but sleeker.  The hot and cold indication, as well as the flow level indicator are on the part of the faucet there the handle joins to the part that goes into the sink.  I like that the markings are very subtle.  We have a deep sink and the faucet has a wide throw - it gets to almost every spot in the sink.  The head pulls out so you can fill pots of water on the counter and reach virtually every corner of the sink.  I love that it is extreemly simple to change the water temperature and flow level with one hand - or even an elbow!  And it looks great too.  You can either have a solid flow or push a button and switch to a shower head type flow.  This is great for rinsing fruits and vegetables.  The only drawback is that in order to go from the shower to a solid flow - you have to turn the faucet completely off - other than that - I love it.