Other Coffee Makers:
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton BeachStay or Go Digital Thermal Coffeemaker

24-hour programmable; 3 ways to brew; automatic shutoff; includes 2 travel mugs|This coffeemaker offers you a variety of ways to make coffee, including small-batch mode, for optimal flavor while brewing into travel mugs.

Comments about Hamilton BeachStay or Go Digital Thermal Coffeemaker:

I really love this machine. It is the very first machine that I have found to be so versatile to my needs. If I'm heading out I can brew a cup or if I'm staying in I can brew a pot. For me this was a genius design. Look no further.

Brew Performance
It didn't seem to matter if I was brewing a cup or a pot for this machine. It managed to do an amazing job. The coffee was easy to set the correct brew and came out wonderful each time.

Very easy to clean. My experience with cleaning coffeemaker hasn't always been good. In this case it was very easily. The pieces each came apart and went back in very easily. Each piece individually cleaned up really easy and well also

This machine was very simple to use. It is set up for coffeemaker dummies like me. It gives good directions and from there very simple to continue to use.

The black and silver design was very good; I totally enjoy that. But the design itself the cups and pot was very good also. Easy to use and easy to look at on the countertop. The design of the machine was equally as good; it works with the ease of the way its made and also has a nice look to it.

This machine was very durable. It has lasted through kids dropping the cups and pot to the dogs knocking it down off the counter. We have, to our own surprise, been able to continue to use it.

• Brew Performance: