Other Blenders:
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach Wave Station Express Dispensing Blender

Summary

Equipped with 500-watt of power, this countertop blender works great for liquefying frozen fruit, whipping up creamy smoothies, making pureed soups, and more. Its revolutionary WaveAction blending system continuously forces the mixture down into stainless-steel ice-crushing blades for thorough blending from top to bottom--every time. Great for parties or everyday use, the blender's design includes a convenient dispenser valve, which can be removed and replaced by a cap for standard blending operation. The unit includes a 48-ounce dishwasher-safe DuraBlend plastic jar with a tight-fitting lid, generous handle, and drip-free spout for graceful pouring.

Hamilton Beach Wave Station Express Dispensing Blender

Pros

Cons

Works great

from Lee Center ny

About Me Casual Do-It-Yourselfer

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Install
  • Functions Smoothly

Cons

• Scratches Easily

• Family Kitchen

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Station Express Dispensing Blender:

Works great but certain beverages don't like comeing out the spout

Great blender for smoothies!!

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Station Express Dispensing Blender:

The initial reason I decided I had to buy this blender was because it looked really cute. In addition to looking nice on my countertop, the Hamilton Beach Wave Station Express Dispensing Blender really works well to make a morning smoothie. The blender is powerful enough to mix up ice and frozen fruit, and the dispenser on the front of the blender is really convenient because I don't have to try and pour the smoothie and worry about spilling it. Even though I don't typically use the handle to pour out drinks, it is a nice feature to have the sturdy handle on the side of the blender. If I want to pour the entire smoothie into a cup, I will sometimes use the handle feature.

Blending Power
This is powerful enough to blend up ice and frozen fruit.

Versatility
I think this could be very versatile for someone who blends a lot of items, but I typically use it just for smoothie drinks.

This is really easy to clean because I just put everything in the dishwasher. It always cleans it really well without leaving any residue behind in the blender.

Love it!

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Station Express Dispensing Blender:

I make smoothies all the time for my girls & absolutely love this blender! Love that the spout can come off, so you don't have to use it (and clean it!), if you don't want to. The only downfall is it is a little difficult to clean - because there are crevasses in the holder itself, & it is difficult to get the inside of the spout clean (a pipe cleaner works great tho!), & also have to remember to leave the spout open to dry. But I guess all that would come along with any blender with a spout. Over all, I really like mine & my girls love the spout so they can fill their own cup!

• Versatility:

Works okay, worth the price.

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Station Express Dispensing Blender:

I bought this for when I moved to college to make a variety of drinks and smoothie. It was suggested to me by a friend.
So far I've been rather pleased. It's pretty easy to clean.
It isn't the best blender in the world, but it gets the job done.
I wouldn't recommend it for crushing ice, but my friend that recommended it to me said that was her favorite part about it. So I guess it's a game if roulette. While it crushes ice, it is very inconstant with the texture. Other than that it's great!

Not Very Good

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Station Express Dispensing Blender:

I love Hamilton Beach products but this blender isn't good. To me a blender doesn't have to be the best ever but it should atleast be able to make a milkshake with ease.. I find myself constantly having to take the lid off stir, blend, stir,blend and so on.. Although when I made salsa for the family it blended the tomatoes up well, which is something I didn't expect.

Blending Power
Doesn't blend well when making milkshakes.

Love the color