Other Blenders:

Hamilton Beach Wave Power 12-Speed Blender

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Easiest blender to clean! Crushes ice, does smoothies easily!

The Hamilton Beach wave action blender is a great entry-level home blender.  It was reasonably priced; in fact I thought I was going to get a somewhat junky product for the amount I paid, but I was very pleasantly surprised with its performance and how easy it is to clean.  The wave action really does work to combine the ingredients better and more quickly than my previous (and more pricey) blender.  I've used it with great results with very thin, liquidy smoothies, to thick, chunky smoothies, marinades, hearty soups and icy drinks.  It even incorporates spinach leaves very well into healthy smoothies for my preschooler.  Ice gets crushed well for cold drinks, and the motor just hums along without seeming labored.

Cleanup is really easy.  There aren't any detachable parts to the blender so you can just put the whole pitcher of the blender in the dishwasher in one piece.  And, you don't have to worry about leakage like blenders with detachable blade housings on the bottom.   Gotta love that.

If you don't use a blender regularly, this one does a great job. Since I now make smoothies every day, we upgraded to a professional-level blender which does make a night and day difference, but for just regular occasional blending, this one is the right price and does well.

Not worth the money

If you want to use this blender to mix water, its a good choice, but if you want to use it for what blenders are needed for don't waste your money. This blender looks all fancy and has several impressive buttons, but they all pretty much do the same. If your try and make a malt or smoothie you will have to use a wooden spoon and stop blending several times to push the fruit or anything solid down so that the blades will get to it. It is not something to use for someone who wants to use it everyday. It take about 10 minutes to make a smoothie with this blender. It is very loud as well. I would not recommend this to anyone at all.

Blending Power
It is ok with just liquids but not if you add anything to it. It does not get to the blades and you have to keep pushing it down.

Versatility
You can easily push the buttons on it to change the speed or blending.

Very hard to clean this product in between the blades. Even the dishwasher cannot get to all of it.

Like i said you have to manually push fruit or ice cream into the blades in order for it to even mix it up.

It looks nice and fancy with all the options for blending or dicing items.

It did not break and at all and it did withstand the dishwasher.

Summer dream smoothie machine

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Power 12-Speed Blender:

This thing can blend a car tire if you wanted it to. I like to make superfood smoothies with it. For an energizing and refreshing, nutrient packed drink, combine carrots, beets, kale, orange, ginger, kiwi, blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries in your Hamilton Beach 12 speed blender and blend away!

Works great!

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Power 12-Speed Blender:

I did not realize how often I would use a blender until I bought one that works like it should! This blender has been a life saver! All of the different options and speeds are very nice additions. I cook 5 days out of the week. I am always thinking of ways to use this blender to make my night a little easier. Everything from making a milkshake, chopping up the onions, blending up those hot peppers..there are so many uses! It also serves well as a frozen drink type maker. A slushy for the kids during the summer and a margarita makers for the adult get togethers! I can at home also (stewed tomatoes, salsa etc.) Instead of killing my hands chopping up every ingredient very small for the salsa, I threw them in this blender and purged it several times. It came out perfect! Just the right type of chunky. I would recommend this blender to any of my friends or family. It has been a great addition to my kitchen and makes my meal times a lot easier!

Sufficient

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Power 12-Speed Blender:

Works great for the price, does everything we need.

Blending Power
Doesnt take me more than a few seconds to blend well.

Versatility
Has a lot of different options to choose from.

The whole thing comes apart really well to clean.

Really self explanatory, lots of options to choose from.

Sleek, looks good with other appliances.

have had for a year, works well still and shows no signs of stopping.

• Versatility:

This product lasts long and is easy to use and safe .

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Power 12-Speed Blender:

I grew up knowing that Hamilton beach is a good brand but what made me buy this product was other reviews it got from other consumers which was positive and reassured me that it was the best brand of blender to buy.I enjoy using my blender and I enjoy how easy it is to clean and not frightening to wash .I love that it chops easily and blends well and crushes the ice and it hasn't cracked and so easy to use .

a blend of your chosing

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Power 12-Speed Blender:

The hamilton beach wave power 12-speed blender 52282 is the complete blend for anyones taste. It is a great blender for anyones household.

Blending Power
It has a wide range of blending power with 12 speeds to choose from, you can mix just about anything.

Versatility
with all the diffrnt speeds it is easy to blend a varity of items rather it be crushed ice of soft smoothies, The hamilton beach wave 12-speed blender can get the job done.

It is very easy to clean it comes apart easy , and is easy to put back together.

It is very easy to use wih is 12 speed setting simply set the speed you want and let it dothe rest, no big messes here it does all the work.

it has a very simple design and is very user friendly, easy to understand instructions are included inside the box.

The Hamilton beach 12-speed blender is very durable, It is very low mantance made of plastic not glass so if it does take a all it wont break.

• Versatility:

Great blender for the price!

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Power 12-Speed Blender:

I bought this blender specifically for making smoothies. The selection of blenders was overwhelming! I chose this one because of the price and the reviews. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it. Sometimes it has trouble breaking up ice, but I just shake it a little bit and then it works fine.
I use it primarily to make smoothies, but I've also used it for milkshakes. I'm sure it would be good for other things, too, like cocktails.
The cleaning is okay. The lid gets a little warped in the dishwasher, but it can be smacked back into place. I wish the whole blender wash dishwasher safe, but it's not. I usually just soak the blender cup in hot water for a little while and then clean it with a sponge. It's not too much of a hassle.
Overall, I really like this blender. For someone on a budget who doesn't use the blender too much (a couple times per week at most), this is a very good buy.

Blending Power
Sometimes it gets stuck trying to blend ice.

I wish the whole thing was dishwasher safe, but I guess it can't be perfect.

• Versatility:

Amazing Product, Well done!

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Power 12-Speed Blender:

This blender is amazing. all other blenders I have had in the past have not worked the way I would like them to but this one fully surpasses any other blender brand I've ever tried. I would recommend this to all of my family and friends. If you're looking for a brand that stands by their work, then this is it!!

Great Product

from Corpus Christi, TX

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Power 12-Speed Blender:

This blender works great. I generally use it to make the kids strawberry=banana smoothies. It does grind all the ingredients well. Although sometimes I need to turn the blender off and stir the ingredients to get it down to the blades to blend. That may be because of the frozen strawberries but I would think I wouldn't have to do that. I have never tried the many other features on this blender so I can not say whether they are good or not. The blender is a little loud, but I imagine most blenders are. . I can not use this blender for breakfast smoothies because I would wake up the whole house. I don't think the noise is extra loud compared to other blenders but I would still like to make smoothies for breakfast. The blender is difficult to take apart and clean properly. My husband has to take it apart and put it back together for me because when I did I couldn't get it to fasten tight enough.

Hamilton Beach Blender

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Power 12-Speed Blender:

This blender is a product that is good to use and does have an ice breaker. The Ice breaker at times will not operate to capacity. I have used this blender numerous times and still good to chop most anything you need for cooking or baking.

Blending Power
The power of this blender is good and is 12-speed.

Versatility
Is very good at using for almost anything.

The blender is easy to use and does not require much cleaning.

To use this blender is quite easy it has a low and high speed; and different options.

The design is nice and very easygoing.

This product has been with us for more than 5 years.

Hamilton Beach Wave Power 12-speed blender

from Reisterstown, MD

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Power 12-Speed Blender:

This is a very affordable blender and it fits a need, but it also leaves a lot to be desired.

Blending Power
This blends liquids well, but it doesn't do well with ice. It leaves chunks.

Versatility
This blender does not do well with crushing ice.

It is very easy to take apart and clean.,

It is very easy to use.

It is attractive, but a very basic model.

The seal that needs to be removed while cleaning does wear out.