Other Blenders:
Immersion Blenders
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach Turbo-Twister 2-Speed Hand Blender

Summary

2-speed, nonslip control; 200-watt motor; blending wand; stainless-steel power whisk; comfortable handle and grip; 5' cord|Blend your drink right in the glass with this 2-speed hand blender that features a blending wand and a stainless-steel power whisk for smooth blending and a comfortable handle and grip for easy handling.

Hamilton Beach Turbo-Twister 2-Speed Hand Blender

Great hand blender!

I just recently upgraded to the Hamilton Beach turbo twister 2 speed hand blender! I previously had an ancient off brand one and the Hamilton Beach hand blender works loads better!
It's...Read complete review

It's perfect for an average household. It's good quality from a great brand and it works well especially for the price! It mixes thoroughly and leaves everything really smooth. I use mine for mainly baking things such as cakes, cupcakes, brownies, cookies and pies. I have noticed that since I started using this hand blender that my cake mix does come out a lot smoother post mixing!
Clean up is super easy because the parts remove easily and it's also easy to set up and also to use!
My only complaint about this particular model is that it only has 2 speeds. I normally don't need a medium speed but it would be nice to have.
Overall I would highly recommend! You won't be disappointed!

A so so stick blender

i'm sorry but I cannot recommend this blender and I'll tell you why. This blender was not at all powerful enough for anything as far as I'm concerned. It was not even any good for non-frozen fruit fresh fruit for making smoothies. He barely wants to even get up to speed and it is not very durable as it broke on me doing the simplest task which was blending cooked vegetables for a soup. I did not find this blender at all easy to clean as it stored food residue and it's nooks and crannies. This blender is too light for my comfort and it felt very unstable in my hands many times. although it does have a very long court which made it very easily used in the kitchen where I need a little more moving around room and space. I had to replace this blender and give it away. It was not a very good choice for me as a purchase.

A so so stick blender

from Oakwood Vlg., OH

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

Cons

• Hard to Clean
    • Not Powerful

• Drinks

Great hand blender!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

• Cooking

Comments about Hamilton Beach Turbo-Twister 2-Speed Hand Blender:

Overall I would highly recommend! You won't be disappointed!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Elegant and powerful!

from India

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control

• Drinks
        • Large Kitchen
        • Small Kitchen

Comments about Hamilton Beach Turbo-Twister 2-Speed Hand Blender:

One of the most elegantly designed blenders I have ever used. It is also extremely powerful and makes milkshakes and other drinks almost immediately! You can store this blender anywhere you want.
        Blending Power
        When you look at this machine, it does not seem to be powerful. But you are wrong. It is as powerful as other blenders and makes drinks in no time.
        The blender is light weight and can be cleaned within minutes.
        It is not complicated as most of the blenders and designed for everybody. Just plug in the blender and press the start button and you are done.
        I am using this machine for few months now, till now never faced any significant trouble with this machine. There are no signs of crack or dent in it even with a daily use.

Great kitchen gadget

Comments about Hamilton Beach Turbo-Twister 2-Speed Hand Blender:

I am constantly looking for new kitchen gadgets, and the brand I most often turn to for affordable kitchen tools in Hamilton Beach. I recently bought a Hamilton Beach Turbo-Twister 2-Speed Hand Blender for the times when I am babysitting my young cousins and they ask for things like milkshakes. This works really well, and is a very powerful blender. I also like that it's relatively small, so it does not take up a lot of space in my kitchen.

Blending Power
        This is a very powerful blender. There has never been anything I put in it that it was not able to blend.

This is really easy to clean because I just take it apart and put it on the top shelf of the dishwasher.

This is simple to use. You basically just have to plug it in and push a button.

This seems to be very durable. I typically keep it in a drawer with all of my other kitchen tools, and it has not become cracked or dented at all from being with other tools.

• Versatility:

This is my new favorite kitchen gadget!

Comments about Hamilton Beach Turbo-Twister 2-Speed Hand Blender:

This tool is a must have for the novice to master chef! It makes blending such a breeze. I use it in the crockpot to blend up soups, apple butter and more. We also use it every morning to whip up fresh fruit smoothies for breakfast. After a couple tries it helped us to add fruit a little at a time so it didn't spray everywhere. Other than that, it is a fantastic kitchen gadget!

• Versatility:

Great for a quick shake!

Comments about Hamilton Beach Turbo-Twister 2-Speed Hand Blender:

I love my single hand 2 speed blender. I can make one shake by itself without have to dirty a full size blender. It's very easy to clean, and works great in blending my shakes. I even blend fruit into my shakes and it blends so smoothly. These are actually a great little gift as well as anyone can use a small,easy to clean blender.

• Versatility:

A hand blender with a turbo twister

Comments about Hamilton Beach Turbo-Twister 2-Speed Hand Blender:

I love this product. I use it for all my blending needs. I use it to blend up soups right in the pot. No more pouring it a bit at a time into a regular blender. This does the job right on the stove. Its also great to whip up eggs or cake batter. i would recommend this for anyone that wants to save space and have fewer products to worry about.

Blending Power
        The power is so strong I can blend up butternut squash in no time.

Versatility
        It is so versatile. We use it to crush ice to make drinks and smoothies. It will also blend up simple cake batter as well as soups.

All you have to do is take it apart and put the pieces in the dishwasher or its easy enough to clean it by hand

Its so easy to use all you have to do is plug it in and off it goes. you can carry it anywhere around your kitchen. The buttons are easy to push and find. There is no hunting around to figure out how to attach the attachment and to turn it on.

Design is nice and its something i can keep on my counter that I can use on a daily basis.

This product is strong and does not feel flimsy at all. It can tackle the tough jobs like crushing ice and blending up butternut squash

Don't waste you money!

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Hamilton Beach Turbo-Twister 2-Speed Hand Blender:

Overall I have been VERY disappointed with the Hamilton Beach Turbo Twister hand blender. The first one I purchased, the motor burned up within a matter of weeks. The company was very nice and replaced it, but it just doesn't have near the amount of power that our Kitchen Aid stick blender has.
        One of the reasons that I purchased it was because of the 2 speed option, but I have found that the 2 speeds are just slow and slower. Our kitchen aid stick blender will blend through all kinds of fruit and veggies for quick smoothies, but the Hamilton Beach one struggles through most of the things we like to make.
        As I stated before, the fist one I had burned up after just a few weeks of use, and I was only using it to puree COOKED fruits and veggies to make baby food for my baby.
        The whipping attachment is nice, but the motor starts to smell like it is burning long before I have adequately whipped the egg whites or whipping cream.

awesome blender

Comments about Hamilton Beach Turbo-Twister 2-Speed Hand Blender:

I have own one of these for a number of years now and i must say it was money well spent. it was actually very inexpensive. i purchase it on sale from a shopping network. I love it. I use it almost everyday for smoothies, protein shakes and soups. it crushes frozen fruits and whole ice very well? My 11 yr old niece uses it for milk shakes. it truly is a wonder product to own.

Best little thing ever

from Fernley, NV

Comments about Hamilton Beach Turbo-Twister 2-Speed Hand Blender:

I love this hand blender. I use it for so many things.It will mix up milk shakes,cake mix,pudding,jello,soups or just about anything. It is super easy to clean. Just run it under strong flowing water after adding some soap and use a little scrubber to clean the blades.It is a deffinate need in my house to mix up chocolate milk,ice coffee,batter,eggs, and salsas. I just stick it in a tall glass of water in the sink and turn the switch on to get the blades clean and if I need to scrub it,then it is quite simple.I highly recommend the Hamilton Beach Turbo Twister to anyone who would like to make things simple and easy to clean up.