3.6

3.6

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Hamilton Beach Blender with Travel Cup saves the morning!

I like to have breakfast, but am always crunched for time. The Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 10 Speed Blender with Travel Cup saves the morning for me, each day! It's so easy to make delicious smoothies, to sip in the car, before leaving for work. I like to use organic yogurt, soy, rice or almond milk(or occassionaly whole milk), and then add strawberries, bananas, blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries. You can get so creative with the ingrediants, and it's really fun to have family try your culinary concoctions!

The blender, and cup, are super easy to clean. Right after using them you can just fill them up with a tiny squirt of dish soap, and some hot water, and let it sit until you get home from work, or errands. OR you can fill it up with a little soap and hot water, and clean it then. I like using a long bristled brush with it's own soap dispenser attached, because it's easy to reach the bottom. The cup is really easy to clean, there are no hard to reach areas, and it's pretty durable. I do not put these in the dishwasher, as there is no need.

The travel cup fits in the standard car's cup holders, and is easy to carry. The top will not pop off while you're walking or driving and trying to drink.

I absolutely love my blender!!! I also make milkshakes with it, and will start making tea smoothies soon.

It's so easy to store, clean, use, and you really don't need to even read the directions.

I got mine for Christmas, and it's one of my favorite gifts ever. I should give one to somebody else.

Enjoy!

Hunk o' Junk!!

I love my smoothies and have one each morning after my workout.  I am usually not hungry by the time I leave my house for the drive in to work, so I was looking for a way to make my smoothies and transport them with me on the way to the office.  That way I can throw it in the freezer until my stomach starts growling (usually around 9:30).

I was shopping and ran across the Hamilton Beach blender travel cup.  It was a novel idea, and a winner in my book.  You put all of your smoothie ingredients in the insulated cup then attach the blender blade at the bottom.  Place cup on your blender and let it do the rest of the work.  After it's done blending you take the blade off the bottom and replace it with the top which is what you drink from.  I must admit, after my first smoothie I was quite impressed.  The cup was easy to use and blended my ingredient nicely.  It has an extra insulation so your smoothie stays cold awhile, I didn't even have to put it in the freezer that morning.

Here is the HUGE flaw with the cup (and the reason it received a measly 1 star).  After you're done with your smoothie the top of the cup is impossible to remove.  I thought I did something wrong.  I took it home to disassemble to throw it in the dishwaser and I couldn't twist it off.  After dealing with it for 10 minutes I gave up.  I ended up bringing it into work the next day and had one of the guys remove it.  He was barely able to do it either, and he's 6'7 225+ pounds!  I used it again after that and the SAME thing happened.  This time I asked my boyfriend to help and after it took him quite awhile he told me to just throw it away.  We both reread the instructions to see if we were doing something wrong and of course we weren't ;-).  After the third (and final) time of the dumb lid getting stuck I threw the thing in the garbage.  Not worth my time or effort.

Save your time and money folks and just avoid this product all together.

Hamilton Beach makes life easier

from Miami, FL

Comments about Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 10-Speed Blender with Travel Cup:

I understand there are many different features for different blenders, but I am pretty basic. I need to blend a few things, chop others and maybe use the pulsate option. The bulk of what I do is blend soups and make fruit smoothies for my family, so this blender was awesome! It had many different options while meeting my basic needs. And the grab and go cup is great. I can leave it ready with fruit overnight and just push a button in the morning, grab and go! No pouring into another tumbler or messes.

Blending Power
The different speeds are great and it is able to master my toughest jobs.

Versatility
This is its best feature. You can use the full-sized option for bigger jobs or the grab and go cup for smaller things.

It is easy to disassemble for washing and you can put it in a dishwasher, which is great.

This blender is very easy to use. Its buttons are clearly labeled based on the different tasks you want to accomplish (e.g. blend, chop, liquefy, etc.).

I like this blender even though it looks like many others. However, I think it is not as tall as others in the market which make it hard to fit in my cupboard; so it is just the right size.

I used it daily and it is still running great!

• Versatility:

Great if you only want it for a month

Comments about Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 10-Speed Blender with Travel Cup:

Easy to use and worked fine for a short whole but then the blades got dull fast and the blender itself started making a burning smell.

Hard to take apart and put back together. It was a pain trying to clean it everytime.

Cheap quality and didn't last long before I needed to replace it.

Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 10 Speed Blender with Travel Cup

Comments about Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 10-Speed Blender with Travel Cup:

I had to replace the one I was using because I wore it out. This Hamilton Beach blender has outlasted the other one by a long shot. The travel cup is a bonus because I have used that as a smaller blender attachment rather than a travel cup.

Blending Power
It's top notch with various speeds and double speeds with each button. Love that.

Versatility
The different speeds with top and bottom versatile speeds and the travel cup gives a new attachment that can be used two ways.

Everything comes apart and is easy to clean. Even the travel cup comes apart for easier cleaning.

If you're not use to the travel cup, that may throw you for a bit like it did me, but once I got the hang of it, it has become one of my favorite attachments.

The fact the travel cup can fit inside the blender pot for easier storage is great. I also like that it has the lock and unlock symbols on the blender cup base.

Very durable. I've used it for chopping and crushing. Nothing on it has broken like other blenders I've used and have had.

good helper

Comments about Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 10-Speed Blender with Travel Cup:

I bought it when I need to prepare solid food for my baby at her five months age. It is awesome to blend squash, carrot, sweet potato and almost all kind of fruit. Also, different speed is very useful to prepare adult food. But I found the size of the jar is a little big for preparing baby food.

• Versatility:

Hamilton Beach Blender with Travel Cup saves the morning!

from Akron, NY

Enjoy!

Stay or Go Option Saves This Blender

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 10-Speed Blender with Travel Cup:

With a small kitchen and limited counter space, I liked that this blender served two purposes. With the Magic Bullet and smoothie making rage, this blender could effectively replace an additional kitchen tool designed solely for smoothies or individual 'make and go' blenders. What it gains in convenience, however, it lacks in function.

The large blender cup is plastic. At first, I enjoyed this since you don't have to worry about fragile glass containers breaking during clean up or in the dishwasher. However, after using, I see the flaw in this - warm liquids must be cooled down before going into the blender and they have a tendency to tinge the plastic a different color.

The single serve blender is phenomenal. Powerful motor and base is great for the single serve cup and making generous portion smoothies/mixed drinks to take with you. The travel cup is comfortable to drink out of, as opposed to the Magic Bullet's ribbed lips and cheap plastic feel.

However, one design flaw (that I see) with this blender is it's deep well dip at the bottom. If you have the larger container in the blender and you are making, for example, pesto, good luck. The blades rise into the container quite high, meaning there is a significant portion that is below the blades and will never get chopped/pureed/etc. If you have less than half the volume of this container in use, your mixture will not fet fully blended.

Other than that rather significant flaw, I have enjoyed this blender. I do not use it terribly often, but it is powerful, crushes ice, and gets the job done.

Hamilton Beach Stay or Go is a great concept!

from Winston Salem, NC

Comments about Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 10-Speed Blender with Travel Cup:

I've used my Hamilton Beach blender many times, and it works great.  I really liked the idea of having the separate travel cup that I could blend things in and immediately take with me, but I have honestly only used that function once.  The travel cup doesn't insulate all that well, so I prefer to just blend everything in the regular blender container and pour it in to a preferred travel cup.  The blender itself, though, works great.  I've made smoothies, hummus, and mixed drinks in it, as well as crushed ice without a problem.  (I don't know if crushing ice is good for the blender, but it still works).  It is sometimes difficult to clean well, since there are a lot of crevices in which food gets trapped and it's not dishwasher safe, and it is quite heavy even after all the parts are separated, but overall it does everything I would hope for a blender to do.  I haven't had any problems with the lid, and I would expect all blenders to be noisy, so that doesn't bother me.

Gets the job done

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 10-Speed Blender with Travel Cup:

I have had this blender for years but only recently, when I started my child's homemade baby food, did I start using it regularly.  This blender is easy to clean after a big mess and I love that it has ten different settings which makes it useful for a variety of things.  It has handled everything that I have put in it and eventually gets the job done.  It is very easy to assemble and doesn't require a seperate degree to figure it out.  The only downfalls I have for this blender is that I do often feel like it is not going to get the job done and like I am tearing it up, even though it never quits on me.  Also, the lid doesn't fit down perfectly unless you have it in just the right position which means that I usually have to fiddle with it for a few seconds to get a perfect fit.  It is very noisy and I always worry about waking my daughter up with it after she goes to sleep.  This blender is a good price but definitely not fancy.

A totally useless product

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 10-Speed Blender with Travel Cup:

Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 10-Speed Blender - I bought this blender last Sunday and have absolutely no idea what to do with it. It does not work, period. The first day, I tried chopping onions. when I pressed the button, the onions moved to a side and then stayed there. NO matter what I did, the onions simply refused to leave the sides of the blender. I eventually had to hand chop them. The next day, I tried to puree some boiled vegetables for my baby daughter's dinner. Same result. The only way I could get the vegetables to move was by adding a lot of water. the resulting vegetable soup was niether to my taste nor to my daughter's. This is a totally useless appliance and if your only purpose of buying it is to make smoothies than go ahead and buy it. It is  supposed to have 10 speeds, but other than making more noise with each higher speed, I have no idea what does speed buttons do. Oh, I guess I forgot to mention the noise. If you are not deaf, you will certainly go deaf after using it for a couple of month. So good luck. I am thinking of returning it to the store and gettung the oster blender. This one is totally useless.****

Hunk o' Junk!!

from Naperville, IL

Comments about Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 10-Speed Blender with Travel Cup:

Save your time and money folks and just avoid this product all together.