Other Coffee Makers:
Hamilton Beach
45237R
Hamilton Beach Stay-or-Go 10-Cup Thermal Coffee Maker

Hamilton Beach Stay-or-Go 10-Cup Thermal Coffee Maker

hamilton beach stay or go coffee maker is perfect for on the go

from Bryceville, FL

Comments about Hamilton Beach Stay-or-Go 10-Cup Thermal Coffee Maker:

The Hamilton Beach Stay or Go thermal Coffee Maker is the perfect choice for the couple on the go.  The coffee maker comes with two thermal mugs and a thermal carafe.  In the morning when you are ready to go out the door so is your coffee.  On a busy workday morning you can program one or two thermal mugs to be ready when you and your sweety are anxious to get out the door on time.  Then again, if this is just a lazy Sunday morning with your cat and the paper you are ready for that,too with a thermal carafe to enjoy at your leisure.  This sturdy stainless steel coffee maker has a modern look to fit in with your other stainless steel appliances and takes up very little counter space.  So from its programmable start, built-in water filter, choice of brewing strengths, and automatic shutoff to its one mug, two mug, or carafe this is a very satisfying coffee maker no matter how you look at it.

Hamilton Beach Travel Coffee Thermal Brewer is convenient.

from Sachse, TX

Comments about Hamilton Beach Stay-or-Go 10-Cup Thermal Coffee Maker:

I am a coffee drinker. I am not a total snob about it but I do have standards. I needed a coffee maker that could make one travel cup of coffee during the week and a full pot of coffee during the weekend. I was tired of wasting coffee during the week since I am the only one who drinks it and I only drink one cup a day during the week. My husband and I found this one for a great deal online and decided to give it a whirl. It was great idea! I looked into the pod coffee makers and kcups coffee brewers. First off the coffee in the pods is basically stale by the time you use it. Second the kcups are absolutely not recyclable! I couldn't live with the idea that my vice would be in a landfill for eternity. This coffee maker brews into a thermal caraff then shuts off. During the week I set the machine to brew every morning. I have not ever had a problem with this coffee maker in the 4 years I have owned. I have searched for replacements because I like new things, but so far there is nothing that I will allow to take this guys spot.

Great for single cups of coffee

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Hamilton Beach Stay-or-Go 10-Cup Thermal Coffee Maker:

My boyfriend got me this coffee maker for Christmas, and I love it! He doesn't drink coffee and I don't drink a lot so the single cup option is perfect for me. I also love how the 2 coffee mugs come with the maker. It's very easy to set the timer, and just grab the mug in he morning before work. It takes the hassle out of pouring and washing an extra item. The mugs don't seem to be great quality, but they work for me. Also, you don't have to use the mugs provided, any average size coffee mug will fit. Overall, I am very pleased with this product.

u can't stay or go with this coffee maker

from Lanoka Harbor, NJ

Comments about Hamilton Beach Stay-or-Go 10-Cup Thermal Coffee Maker:

I would not recommend this coffee maker. My husband gave it to me for Christmas last year. I thought it would be great since we were always buying to-go containers and this one came with two AND cut out the step of having to pour from pot to container. Well both ways are terrible. The only plus about the pot is that it stays warm for an hour...but the pouring is messy..unless you like coffee spots all over ur counter...

The to-go containers are also cheaply made. One of ours broke already. And, they are not easy screw on tops.

Hamilton Beach Stay & Go is great for a lot of reasons

from Greensburg, PA

Comments about Hamilton Beach Stay-or-Go 10-Cup Thermal Coffee Maker:

I love this coffee maker. If you warm the metal Carafe with hot water first the coffee stays hot for several hours.  The fill tank has an unusual stair step water guage that is very easy to see. Can be set to brew a full or half pot, or into the two included travel mugs. It has a programable brew timer so the coffee is ready in the morning when I am stressed trying to get ready for work and out the door on time. The metal insulated pot is sturdy and you need not worry about it breaking. The maker shuts off as soon as it is done brewing. This saves you your electricity and keeps the coffee fresh and warm for a long time. After 9 hours it is still warm enoght that just 30 seconds in the microwave and it is good to go. It has a removable drip tray for all life's little coffee dribbles. The only disadvantage I have found is that it does not brew the coffee as strongly as my last one. I need to add just a little more grounds.