3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Assembly:

a little mess but works fine with me

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Hamilton Beach PrepStar 8 Cup 350 Watt Food Processor:

This was given as a gift and I have it for quite a long time. I just don't use Food Processor so often enough to be picky.... I guess. Only thing it bothers me is the nose (or whatever you call it!) on the side that food can dispense I guess while you are processing. I don't use that so I use the stopper (white thing in picture) but small stuff still comes out! So, if I don't put bowl or something underneath the nose, it will make a mess on the counter. Plus because of this wired shape, it is hard to find right spot to store. A little chimney (I guess you can add food from there while processing?) is a bit bother for storage. If I had a choice, I don't think I chose this processor. But if you are looking for just something that process foods, this will do.

Does the job.

from Morton, PA

Comments about Hamilton Beach PrepStar 8 Cup 350 Watt Food Processor:

I have had this food processor for approximately 5 years now and it works well and has definitely held up over the years though I don't use it very often. The machine takes up a lot of precious cabinet space to store and since the lid is so awkwardly shaped it takes up even more space. There are a bunch of attachments that it comes with that I don't even use like one for shredding cheese, another is a tupperware type lid so that you can cover it and put it in the fridge, and another that I still have yet to figure out. I would highly recommend passing on this and getting an immersion blender and a good blender/food processor in one like the Ninja or something that serves a dual purpose.

Works well, but bulky

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Hamilton Beach PrepStar 8 Cup 350 Watt Food Processor:

I love that this food processor comes from a name brand that I know and trust. I have had it for 7 years now and while I don't use it super often, it has held up well. I like that it has so many different attachment to process food so many different ways, but all the different attachments can be really overwhelming, especially if you don't use it often. It takes me a considerable amount of time just to get it set up. When it is set up, it does a great job and is easy to clean. It is bulky and take a lot of storage so I purchased a smaller chopper to use when I don't need to get out this and all the attachments. Overall, it does a great job and I would recommend if you need a food processor.