Other Food Processors:

Hamilton Beach PrepStar 7-Cup Food Processor

I love this!!! Hamilton Beach Processor

from Henderson, NV

Comments about Hamilton Beach PrepStar 7-Cup Food Processor:

I got this food processor as a bridal shower gift. I knew id need a processor and many people recommended I ask for one. I wasnt sure what to ask for so I searched around online, mostly on target when creating my registry and I saw this. It had good ratings and wasnt over the top in price so I chose it and its the one I got! I did research reviews online from amazon, target, etc. They were all pretty good reviews!! Some negative but I have had no problems with it and dont see what they were talking about this is great quality and great price. I was unsure because i saw some negative reviews before like I said but it won me over after using it and proved the reviews wrong. It is easy to use. I used to just chop everything up by hand and not bother getting it out of the cabinet. Its so worth it. great for grating cheese to making salsa! Yes it is all white but very easy to clean up believe it or not!

The Hamilton Beach Food Processor is a great kitchen tool!

from Dubuque, IA

Comments about Hamilton Beach PrepStar 7-Cup Food Processor:

The Hamilton Beach Food Processor is a great tool for the kitchen and an inexpensive one as well.  This food processor works great, whatever you want it do, it does.  It has a variety of options, you can shred or slice just about anything.  With the large feed chute you are able to put just about anything through it and get the job accomplished.  The large bowl for holding the ingredients that you are processing is great, it has a large capacity that is able to hold about everything that you would to slice or shred.  Another added benefit is that there are measuring markings on the side of the bowl that help you to know what you have processed at a certain point.  Another great feature about this product is that it is very easy to clean.  This food processor comes apart easily and most of the parts are dishwasher safe, which makes clean-up a breeze.  Though this product is slightly awkward in size to store, it doesn't take up too much space and fits in most cupboards.  Overall, a great product and a great tool to have in the kitchen.  I am looking forward to using it to make my own baby food!!