Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender

Summary

All the power you need to: mix, puree, dice, crush ice, and more - with only 4 simple buttons. 700-watt of peak blending power.

Definitely an exceptional blender!

We make lots of smoothies & iced drinks. Love this blender

Shelbyville IN

true

I would buy this product again.

this blender is really good for making smoothies. I love my blender.

PA

Would buy again

To make drinks it works fabulous!

Fairless Hills, PA

Works good

We have this blender and it works decently. Wish it had more power to it for fruit smoothies but it works great for my protein shakes

Muscatine iowa

Just love this blender!

Just love this blender because I can utilize it in anything which includes grinding and chopping my dry spices, dry peppers, to milkshakes to margaritas. I utilize my blender every day. I have owned my blender for several years now and I can still rely on blender. A great investment.

Kankakee, IL

Great blender

This blender is great at crushing ice. It's better than any other I have bought

Glade Spring, Virginia

It's ok for the money.

It's was ok for the price it lasted a good while

Marion SC

Awesome blender

I got this product as a Christmas gift. I was tired of using the plastic blender and this glass piece is very sturdy and I feel very confident using it. It's pretty powerful...just a little heavy but that's because of the glass. Love it and I would recommend it to anyone. Also a very handsome appliance.

Springfield, PA

I would buy this again

I use this everyday

Michigan

Would love a blender

I would really love to test any appliance I don't personally own a blender right now but have wanted one for a long time I would use it to make shakes , or mixed drinks or slushies for my family .I do love to entertain .

Judsonia Arkansas