Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender

Summary

All the power you need to: mix, puree, dice, crush ice, and more - with only 4 simple buttons. 700-watt of peak blending power.

Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender

Pros

• Easy to clean (8)
  • Good power output (7)
  • Stable (6)
  • Good pitcher (5)
  • Precise control (5)

• Drinks (8)
    • Casual cook (5)

Would love a blender

from Judsonia Arkansas

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

I would really love to test any appliance I don't personally own a blender right now but have wanted one for a long time I would use it to make shakes , or mixed drinks or slushies for my family .I do love to entertain .

Slushies and more

from 77530 Channelview texas

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Easy to use
    • Fun
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control

• Baby food

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

I loved this blender. It is fun to use and very addicting. Great for making margaritas. Can make the frand kids icies and more. Great for making baby food. Fun for making protein shakes and making mised drinks with the ladies. I like to try new things. Can make some goodies for the family. Can make a great salsa . u can blend grind and mince and more. What more can u ask for.

Works well

from Pheonix

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Powerful

Cons

• Unstable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

Used for making juices,milk shakes.i mostly use this product as it is easy to clean and not so heavy and takes very little space.

Great for the price

from Greenville MO

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

Cons

• Not Powerful

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

I really like to use my Hamilton Beach blender for many different tasks in the kitchen! I use it to crush I've for drinks, to blend together protein shakes, smoothies, milkshakes, etc. I given use my trusty blender to make my whole tomatoes, into crushed tomatoes for when I decide to whip up my homemade spaghetti sauce. I use it to take my vegan sugar granules, and make them into a fine powered sugar, or even whip up a few ripe, frozen bananas into my own vegan ice cream, that's much healthier. I combine walnuts, salt, and nutritional yeast flakes to make vegan parmesan cheese mixture. It's not any great for drinks and sweets, it's great for lots of things. Mine's not as powerful as I'd like, but I use it a lot, and for the price, I've gotta say I'm very happy with the performance of this Hamilton Beach blender, and I would recommend it to my family and friends.

I would buy another, once broken!

from West Burlington, Iowa

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

This is the one that I use on a daily basis, I bought my first one about a year ago, so that tells you how long they last, and it's still going completely strong too! it has a multi-control that means it can do many multiple things. It has a ice crusher, which I make tons of things with this! Most importantly the speeds, it has multi-speeds on this, and the thing can handle so much durability!

I am a avid cooker, and I make many things during the day for my diet, and my balanced meals, and this thing can even cut up bread, and cookie dough, for me to make things out of them, that is how strong the blades are. They have super sturdy blades inside the blender, and I have never had mine break yet, so that tells you how long this will last you for the price you pay for this, and worth every single dime.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I love this blender!

from Orlando, Florida

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

I love the Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender. It is my go-to blender when making smoothies or crushing ice, or basically doing anything else that requires a blender. I choose this blender over any other because of its speed, precision, and stability. I can make a tasty smoothie in under 5 minutes using this blender. This helps when I need a smoothie in the morning and don't have the time to make one. It blends lightning fast! The blender barely shakes when blending at even the top speed, which is really impressive! I love how it's so easy to clean, just a few scrubs and it's crystal clear! There's so many more great things about this blender that I could spend hours adding on to this review!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Love it

from KY

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

Love my Hamilton Beach blender. Couldn't ask for better.

Love my blender

from Rogers, AR

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Powerful
            • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen cooking and got my blender as a wedding gift last year. I was looking to buy a Ninja before getting this blender, but I was very pleasantly surprised at how great this blender is. We use it for making smoothies, I have used it for prepping meals, before I got my food processor I used it to make homemade pesto and salsas, we use it to make margaritas and snow cones. We love our blender.

Great full size blender

from Texas

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

Before getting this blender I had a smaller single serving blender. I wanted a larger blender to make smoothies for the family and went with this one due to the high power and low price. This blender is wonderful for what I need it for which is blending smoothies. I get nice smoothly blended smoothies with no chunks. A really great blender, especially for the price.

Blending Power
              Very powerful and works great for my needs which is fruit smoothies.

Versatility
              This blender is better for making a large amount of smoothies for multiple people. It requires more cleanup than my other single serve blender, but it's worth it if you want a larger amount of smoothies blended.

Takes longer to clean than other smaller blenders, but it's worth it if you want to blend larger amounts of smoothies.

Very easy to use

I think the design looks nice and is simple. It's not too bulky or loud like some other blenders can be.

So far it's help up great with the many different times my family uses it .

Good product

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

I bought the Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender because I wanted to make quick and healthy shakes in the morning. I would make shakes with strawberry, blueberry, spinach, and flax seed. The blender worked good to blend the fruits and vegetables but the seeds did not blended completely. I would find chunks of seeds in my shake. The only negative I found with this product was I was just making a shake for myself and I wanted to make a quick shake. This blender is better for making a large amount of shakes for multiple people and it requires a lot of clean up that takes more time than I wanted to spend in the morning before leaving for work.

Blending Power
              Blends soft food extremely well and quick. Harder foods like nuts doesn't blend completely and leaves chunks in the shake.

Versatility
              I have used this blender to make shakes and also to blend baby food. Great for blending baby food in mass quantities.

Not a quick and easy clean. Many pieces to clean and rinse off.