Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender

Summary

All the power you need to: mix, puree, dice, crush ice, and more - with only 4 simple buttons. 700-watt of peak blending power.

Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender

• Versatility:

Just made a green smothie

from Newyork

Pros

• Easy To Clean

Cons

• Complicated Controls

• Drinks

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

Yes, you can make a green smoothie with this. Put water in first. Then Kale, spinach, collards, 1 green apple bite sized chunks , 1 orange, 1 banana, oat meal, whole baby carrots and apple cider vinegar. People act like this thing won't blend but it will. If you put water in first and actually let it blend for 1 minute, that's it! Done! This is why you need to decide things for yourself. I'm glad I didn't buy a $500 blender. What is wrong with people? That is rent money and I just want to blend leaves and soft fruit.

Love my blender

from Rogers, AR

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Powerful
  • Stable

• Cooking
    • Crushing Ice
    • Drinks
    • Small Kitchen

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen cooking and got my blender as a wedding gift last year. I was looking to buy a Ninja before getting this blender, but I was very pleasantly surprised at how great this blender is. We use it for making smoothies, I have used it for prepping meals, before I got my food processor I used it to make homemade pesto and salsas, we use it to make margaritas and snow cones. We love our blender.

Great full size blender

from Texas

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

Before getting this blender I had a smaller single serving blender. I wanted a larger blender to make smoothies for the family and went with this one due to the high power and low price. This blender is wonderful for what I need it for which is blending smoothies. I get nice smoothly blended smoothies with no chunks. A really great blender, especially for the price.

Blending Power
    Very powerful and works great for my needs which is fruit smoothies.

Versatility
    This blender is better for making a large amount of smoothies for multiple people. It requires more cleanup than my other single serve blender, but it's worth it if you want a larger amount of smoothies blended.

Takes longer to clean than other smaller blenders, but it's worth it if you want to blend larger amounts of smoothies.

Very easy to use

I think the design looks nice and is simple. It's not too bulky or loud like some other blenders can be.

So far it's help up great with the many different times my family uses it .

Good product

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

I bought the Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender because I wanted to make quick and healthy shakes in the morning. I would make shakes with strawberry, blueberry, spinach, and flax seed. The blender worked good to blend the fruits and vegetables but the seeds did not blended completely. I would find chunks of seeds in my shake. The only negative I found with this product was I was just making a shake for myself and I wanted to make a quick shake. This blender is better for making a large amount of shakes for multiple people and it requires a lot of clean up that takes more time than I wanted to spend in the morning before leaving for work.

Blending Power
    Blends soft food extremely well and quick. Harder foods like nuts doesn't blend completely and leaves chunks in the shake.

Versatility
    I have used this blender to make shakes and also to blend baby food. Great for blending baby food in mass quantities.

Not a quick and easy clean. Many pieces to clean and rinse off.

Perfect affordable blender

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

This is a great affordable blender. The blades aren't cheap and flimsy they actually hold up very well and chop up the very frozen hard chunks.

Blending Power
    I put in the ice and strawberries in the blender first, and then pulsed about 3 times on ice to get a very nice puree of ice slush and strawberry, only a few seconds each. It's got some power to spare. I then added the powder and water, hit smoothie, and about 15 seconds later I had a very happy happy milk shake like goodness to enjoy with my family.

Very easy to clean. The pieces all come apart so they clean easily.

Simple easy to follow instructions. If all you are looking for is to blend a basic smoothie then this blender will get the job done. By 'basic smoothie' I mean: liquid with some frozen/fresh fruit, protein powder, etc. Raw/hard veggies will not blend well. Be sure to put the stuff in and let it run for a bit. Don't be too quick to decide that you need to get in there and move stuff around with a spoon. Be patient.

Perfect simple design. Its not too bulky. Its also not too loud like some other blenders can be.

The blades have held up very well this long and still chop very well. They haven't bent at all.

I love it!

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

I just love this Hamilton Beach blender! My old blender was so loud you would wake up anybody in the house who might be trying to sleep. This blender is just quiet enough that I can make my smoothies or my iced cappuccinos before I get the children up for school, and if I can have my iced cappuccino first, that makes the whole day go more smoothly. It is a very easy blender to use, you basically just have to take it out of the box. It holds about forty ounces and has a seven hundred watt motor so space and power is not an issue with this blender. It seems to blend fruits pretty good, although mostly I stick to strawberry banana smoothies, thank you McDonald's for getting me hooked on those! Ice blends okay in this blender, but sometimes you have to blend it for a minute or two to get it good and uniform. I do think that the lid seems to get stuck a lot, I do not like fighting with that, but at least the lid will not come off and make a mess in your kitchen! The design is, well, okay I guess. Then again, how many people really buy a blender because it looks pretty? It is not an ugly blender, though. Maintenance, on the other hand, could be better. I hate cleaning blenders because I always feel like I am going to cut my hand trying to get under the blades, and I actually have done that before, so be careful when you clean your blender! I wish I could just put it in my dishwasher and forget about it, but what if that messes up the seals or something? For the most part though, I do like it.

• Versatility:

Love Hamilton Beach the Best!

from Elmira, NY

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

Love this and it works so well had mine for some time and use it almost everyday and it runs like brand new! This is a product that I would highly recommend it's a great product and a must have for any home!

Blending Power
    Blends great never had any problems even when very thick and we use it a lot to blend thick stuff!

Versatility
    It is great wouldn't trade it in for any other my grandchildren can even change settings with no problem!

So simply to clean in fact my grandson cleans it all the time and he's only 11 and has no problem cleaning it and it's always clean!

Very easy to use grandchildren use it all the time by their self's and youngest to use is just turned 5 and she works all controls and settings with no problems!

Sleek clean design that looks good any where you put it in kitchen doesn't take up much room and goes well with other kitchen products!

The durability is great even dropped it a few times and still looks and works great this is made to last!

• Versatility:

Easy to use, does it's job.

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

This was one of the first brands of blenders I owned. I have owned several and this one, as far as affordable blenders go, is a pretty good value.

Blending Power
    Not as good as other blenders I've used, I had to use a spatula or a spoon to move things around or had to run it for a long time to get all the chunks sufficiently blended.

Versatility
    I mostly used this particular blender for smoothies, but it could also make sauces and soup bases.

Same as any blender. I don't particularly like cleaning them. They are a pain to get down under the blade to clean. I suppose you could unscrew the bottom and scrub it....but let's face it, who actually does? But otherwise it's pretty easy to clean.

You could use it right out of the box. Just rinse it out, plug it in and turn it on. The buttons are clearly labeled so you don't need to whip out the instructions in order to know what each setting does.

It's not bad, I'm not buying blenders for the looks, but it's not an eyesore on my counter or anything. I had black, so that pretty well goes with any decor you could have.

Never had a problem with anything breaking or the blades going dull.

Great Blender, Great Price

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

This blender does a great job with smoothies and green juices. I am satisfied with the consistency of the end product. I have blended a variety of fruits, and vegetables including kale, spinach, apples, berries, ginger, lemon, etc. There is a great pour spout on the lid that makes pouring convenient. The blender lid is difficult to take off! Overall, I would have to rate this high as it is a great starter blender for the price.

Amazingly simple!

Comments about Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender:

This product was great use for my mother and for me. It didn't matter what we were making in the kitchen, it helped in almost every single dish. It's good for milkshakes to salsa dip. An incredibly useful product at an affordable price. I recommend it to anyone wanting to cook up some delicious recipes.

Washing was a little tough, but nothing you can't handle.

It looks gorgeous.

I've had it for about 3 years now and it still works the same.