Other Coffee Makers:
Single-Cup Coffee Makers
Hamilton Beach

Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer

Pros

• Brews quickly (15)
  • Easy to clean (14)
  • Easy to use (13)
  • Durable (11)
  • Stylish (9)

Cons

• Small pot (6)
  • Coffee doesn't stay hot (5)
  • Loud (5)
  • Limited features (4)

• Everyday (16)
  • Office (11)
  • Home (10)
  • Short trips / weekends (6)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (14), Casual drinker (4)
    • I received a sample (7), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

Great quality and price.

I have this coffee pot as my back up coffee pot and I keep it in its box in the garage. I really like this one but the pods for it are kind of limited, they have basic coffee flavors, and tea but unlike the keurig they don't make cappuccinos, lattes, or mochas for it. So it is fairly limited. Although they do make more different brand name coffees for the Hamilton Beach pods than the keurig coffee pod brands. The whole reason I got a keurig is so that I could have lattes and other drinks like that at home without having to go to a coffee shop. So I was quite disappointed when I discovered that this coffee maker doesn't really have anything like that which is why I actually ended up replacing this one with a different coffee pot. It is great as a back up coffee pot but it is difficult to find coffee pods that go with it, they only sell them at certain places but they are price efficient which is a plus. There is really no reason that makes this coffee pot a bad one, its just a personal choice that I prefer a different coffee pot versus this one. although this one does brew fairly strong coffee which is awesome. This coffee pot brews a strong cup of coffee equal to a coffee pot filled to the make of coffee grounds or you can make a weaker cup it completely depends on personal preference. Another feature that I like is that you can use two coffee pods or even three if you put them in right to make an unbelievable strong cup of coffee which I like to call the wake up cup. I like this brewer but it just doesn't have as many options as I would like it to have but again that is just my personal preference, and I would definitely recommend this brewer to anyone who likes quick made personal cups of coffee but doesn't like all those specialty drinks like I do.

It's what you pay for...

We purchased our Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer a couple of months ago after our Keurig broke. We couldn't decide on what our next coffee maker should be since our last one died unexpectedly. The Hamilton Beach was our cheap band aid that we purchased until we could figure out what we wanted.

Yes, the Hamilton Beach makes a single cup of coffee whenever you have a craving. Half of the quality has to do with the coffee one puts into the machine. There are not that many different brewing options or settings on this basic model Hamilton Beach. With that being said, since it is such a small machine with basically no parts, clean up is a breeze. I have not had any issues with leakage or spillage during the past couple months of continuous everyday household use.

The Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer is perfect for someone going off to college or somewhere else where space is an issue and a coffee maker is a necessity. I would have loved to have one of these in the dorms when I was that age. All you need is a plug and access to water (even a bottle of water will work).

nice product

from jordan

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Large Pot

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for this wonderful and unique product in the quality of the product produced, the great coffee taste and the hardness of the machine, but I have some comments that I want you to review and improve in the coming machines, For the machine as well as control buttons if you change it is more attractive nature, but with regard to the base of the machine is beautiful
But on the whole, this machine is beautiful and wonderful meaning of the word
As for the price, it is very seductive and competitive also for the other models offered in the markets and this is due to the hardness of the product and its time because I used many models but did not last such a masterpiece

review of your products

from morroco

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Large Pot

Cons

• Loud

DEAR
My name is achref zizaur and I have a channel on Youtube I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and a large number electronic
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
The reply goes on

Decent little coffee maker

from Battle Creek MI

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot
  • Limited Features
  • Long Brew Time
  • Small Pot

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

Good little coffee pot. Received as a gift. am the only one in the home that drinks coffee, so it works for me. I find with a large pot I waste coffee. Pros-It doesn't take up much room on the counter. You get it set up and push a button. That's it. It's ideal for a single cup if coffee. Cons- Though it's makes a single cup, I find it is a small cup. I wish it held just a little bit more water. It takes a minute or so to brew. It is kinda loud at the end of the brew cycle. I wish it had a hotplate, and I wish it detected whether or not a cup was there. I forgot to put one in, and went to finish getting ready for work. Coffee everywhere! But overall it's a decent, basic coffee maker.

Very Good

from warren, pa

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Stylish

Cons

• Long Brew Time

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

Love the coffee pot, super easy to use

from Philadelphia, PA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Limited Features
  • Loud
  • Small Pot

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

I used the product every day. Sometimes, it would make this weird sound and I would just have to tap the side to get it to stop making that sound but besides that, this machine is very durable for every day use.

It's a great

from alkoms.ly

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Cons

• Loud

• Weekends

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

It's wonderful and attractive and has many uses and I hope you'll be with me for a long time

I advise you to purchase it

from srjlisl

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Stylish

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

I love coffee and drink more often than once a day, but tired of the preparation, if this wonderful machine easy to use coffee can at any time and shape stylish too

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I love this production

from BA. Iraq

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Fast
    • Large Pot
    • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot
    • Ugly Design

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

I love this machine and make my enjoy with coffee

Love it!

from Merced, CA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable

Cons

• None

• Weekends

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

I love the Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer. My busy lifestyle does not allow me to make fancy lattes and cappuccinos at home (the coffee shop barista takes care of those). However, I drink a lot of coffee, and am a stickler for getting the brew strength and quality just right every time. The Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer has a relatively small footprint, and is a great addition to my relatively small kitchen. I have been using this brewer for six months now, and it brews the perfect cup of coffee every single time. Granted that the Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer does not come with the bells and whistles of some of the $600 espresso machines, however, its simplicity, ease of use, and ease of cleaning up afterwards is what I like about this coffee maker. This coffee brewer is a must-have for avid coffee drinkers that have very demanding schedules.

I LIKE IT I WOULD BUY IT

from MOROCCO

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Durable
    • Easy To Use

Cons

• Small Pot

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

Well received. Conformed to the image. Only I request the supplier to prepare job notoces in other languages ​​other as English, French or Spanish.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand