Other Coffee Makers:
Single-Cup Coffee Makers
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer

Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer

Pros

• Brews quickly (21)
  • Easy to use (20)
  • Easy to clean (18)
  • Durable (15)
  • Large pot (9)

Cons

• Loud (7)
  • Small pot (7)
  • Coffee doesn't stay hot (6)
  • Limited features (6)
  • Long brew time (3)

• Everyday (21)
  • Home (14)
  • Office (14)
  • Short trips / weekends (8)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (21), Casual drinker (5)
    • I received a sample (10), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (5)

Great quality and price.

I have this coffee pot as my back up coffee pot and I keep it in its box in the garage. I really like this one but the pods for it are kind of limited, they have basic coffee flavors, and tea but unlike the keurig they don't make cappuccinos, lattes, or mochas for it. So it is fairly limited. Although they do make more different brand name coffees for the Hamilton Beach pods than the keurig coffee pod brands. The whole reason I got a keurig is so that I could have lattes and other drinks like that at home without having to go to a coffee shop. So I was quite disappointed when I discovered that this coffee maker doesn't really have anything like that which is why I actually ended up replacing this one with a different coffee pot. It is great as a back up coffee pot but it is difficult to find coffee pods that go with it, they only sell them at certain places but they are price efficient which is a plus. There is really no reason that makes this coffee pot a bad one, its just a personal choice that I prefer a different coffee pot versus this one. although this one does brew fairly strong coffee which is awesome. This coffee pot brews a strong cup of coffee equal to a coffee pot filled to the make of coffee grounds or you can make a weaker cup it completely depends on personal preference. Another feature that I like is that you can use two coffee pods or even three if you put them in right to make an unbelievable strong cup of coffee which I like to call the wake up cup. I like this brewer but it just doesn't have as many options as I would like it to have but again that is just my personal preference, and I would definitely recommend this brewer to anyone who likes quick made personal cups of coffee but doesn't like all those specialty drinks like I do.

It's what you pay for...

We purchased our Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer a couple of months ago after our Keurig broke. We couldn't decide on what our next coffee maker should be since our last one died unexpectedly. The Hamilton Beach was our cheap band aid that we purchased until we could figure out what we wanted.

Yes, the Hamilton Beach makes a single cup of coffee whenever you have a craving. Half of the quality has to do with the coffee one puts into the machine. There are not that many different brewing options or settings on this basic model Hamilton Beach. With that being said, since it is such a small machine with basically no parts, clean up is a breeze. I have not had any issues with leakage or spillage during the past couple months of continuous everyday household use.

The Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer is perfect for someone going off to college or somewhere else where space is an issue and a coffee maker is a necessity. I would have loved to have one of these in the dorms when I was that age. All you need is a plug and access to water (even a bottle of water will work).

Love

from NJ

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

Love to use easy and cheaper

nice product

from lebanon

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Large Pot

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

nice and very good product is very good for office and home i drink all day coffe and many people love drink coffe and all need to buy this product

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

It's great for an occasional coffee drinker.

from Millville, NJ

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Limited Features
    • Long Brew Time

• Weekends

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

If you drink more than one cup a day this is not the one for you. Takes long to brew, have to fill with water for each cup.

No recommend

from Virginia

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use

Cons

• Limited Features
    • Small Pot
    • Ugly Design

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

I use a few coffee machines and this one I like the less. The coffee machines easy to use but the coffee taste nasty after going through. Coffee seem to go out my cup while brewing.

It's cheap because it's cheaply made

from Greensburg, PA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Hard To Clean
    • Loud

• Weekends

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

When I got this product I thought it would be perfect for single cups of coffee, the fisr couple times I used it, it worked wonderful. It brewed quickly, and it was really easy to use. About a month after buying it, something happened to it that it blew right through the top of it. The top now needs tape or something on top of it to hold it down to make coffee. There was no warning, hot water n steam went everywhere, I even got burnt. I will never buy this product again or will I ever recommend this product.

Love it

from Fremont Ohio

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Multiple Settings

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

We use it every day and never have had a issue. We can buy any of single use coffee's from the stores or online and it works perfectly with them. It's real easy to clean and storing it is easy also. It's small and slender it fits anywhere.

Works OK

from Ohio

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

I received the Hamilton Beach coffee maker as a gift. I had never owned a pod coffee pot before, I loved using the pods so easy, no measuring or filters needed. The coffee maker works great except the coffee just doesn't get very hot, lukewarm as best so if you like your coffee really hot this is not the coffee maker for you

I love this product

from Rush KY

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Use

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

I was looking for something similar to a keurig but cheaper! This definitely met every thing I was looking for and more with a reasonable price!

Less spending and just as happy

from Beaverton, AL

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Easy To Clean

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

I was gift this in a group when done on Facebook for secret sisters. I was literally in tears. I wanted a single cup maker for the evenings since I love a cup or two in the evening. I was so tickled that it had the place to put ground coffee since the pods can be so expensive. Instantly I was hooked. It kept the coffee hot even when I forgot and it was done before I finished the dishes. Totally win a less than the competitors.

nice product

from jordan

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
            • Durable
            • Large Pot

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for this wonderful and unique product in the quality of the product produced, the great coffee taste and the hardness of the machine, but I have some comments that I want you to review and improve in the coming machines, For the machine as well as control buttons if you change it is more attractive nature, but with regard to the base of the machine is beautiful
            But on the whole, this machine is beautiful and wonderful meaning of the word
            As for the price, it is very seductive and competitive also for the other models offered in the markets and this is due to the hardness of the product and its time because I used many models but did not last such a masterpiece