Other Coffee Makers:
Single-Cup Coffee Makers
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer

Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer

Pros

• Brews quickly (10)
  • Easy to clean (9)
  • Easy to use (8)
  • Durable (6)
  • Stylish (6)

Cons

• Coffee doesn't stay hot (4)
  • Small pot (4)

• Everyday (9)
  • Home (9)
  • Office (8)
  • Short trips / weekends (5)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (8), Casual drinker (3)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Great quality and price.

I have this coffee pot as my back up coffee pot and I keep it in its box in the garage. I really like this one but the pods for it are kind of limited, they have basic coffee flavors, and tea but unlike the keurig they don't make cappuccinos, lattes, or mochas for it. So it is fairly limited. Although they do make more different brand name coffees for the Hamilton Beach pods than the keurig coffee pod brands. The whole reason I got a keurig is so that I could have lattes and other drinks like that at home without having to go to a coffee shop. So I was quite disappointed when I discovered that this coffee maker doesn't really have anything like that which is why I actually ended up replacing this one with a different coffee pot. It is great as a back up coffee pot but it is difficult to find coffee pods that go with it, they only sell them at certain places but they are price efficient which is a plus. There is really no reason that makes this coffee pot a bad one, its just a personal choice that I prefer a different coffee pot versus this one. although this one does brew fairly strong coffee which is awesome. This coffee pot brews a strong cup of coffee equal to a coffee pot filled to the make of coffee grounds or you can make a weaker cup it completely depends on personal preference. Another feature that I like is that you can use two coffee pods or even three if you put them in right to make an unbelievable strong cup of coffee which I like to call the wake up cup. I like this brewer but it just doesn't have as many options as I would like it to have but again that is just my personal preference, and I would definitely recommend this brewer to anyone who likes quick made personal cups of coffee but doesn't like all those specialty drinks like I do.

It's what you pay for...

We purchased our Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer a couple of months ago after our Keurig broke. We couldn't decide on what our next coffee maker should be since our last one died unexpectedly. The Hamilton Beach was our cheap band aid that we purchased until we could figure out what we wanted.

Yes, the Hamilton Beach makes a single cup of coffee whenever you have a craving. Half of the quality has to do with the coffee one puts into the machine. There are not that many different brewing options or settings on this basic model Hamilton Beach. With that being said, since it is such a small machine with basically no parts, clean up is a breeze. I have not had any issues with leakage or spillage during the past couple months of continuous everyday household use.

The Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer is perfect for someone going off to college or somewhere else where space is an issue and a coffee maker is a necessity. I would have loved to have one of these in the dorms when I was that age. All you need is a plug and access to water (even a bottle of water will work).

I love this production

from BA. Iraq

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Fast
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot
  • Ugly Design

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

I love this machine and make my enjoy with coffee

Love it!

from Merced, CA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable

Cons

• None

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

I love the Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer. My busy lifestyle does not allow me to make fancy lattes and cappuccinos at home (the coffee shop barista takes care of those). However, I drink a lot of coffee, and am a stickler for getting the brew strength and quality just right every time. The Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer has a relatively small footprint, and is a great addition to my relatively small kitchen. I have been using this brewer for six months now, and it brews the perfect cup of coffee every single time. Granted that the Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer does not come with the bells and whistles of some of the $600 espresso machines, however, its simplicity, ease of use, and ease of cleaning up afterwards is what I like about this coffee maker. This coffee brewer is a must-have for avid coffee drinkers that have very demanding schedules.

I LIKE IT I WOULD BUY IT

from MOROCCO

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Small Pot

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

Well received. Conformed to the image. Only I request the supplier to prepare job notoces in other languages ​​other as English, French or Spanish.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great for someone on the go

from Statesboro, GA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Loud
  • Small Pot

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

I have to get my kids ready in the morning and need something to get me going to get them to school and work. This coffee pot does just that! It makes just the right amount of coffee to get me going. It is also small enough for me to put in the dishwasher to clean which is great! The coffee does get a little hot, but I like my coffee where it is pretty steamy! I would say this one cup machine fills up a large cup, not a cappuccino size cup. It is a great way to start my day!

It's what you pay for...

from united states

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly

Cons

• Limited Features

from Libya

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot

fast and easy

from libya

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings
  • Stylish

Cons

• Coffee Doesn't Stay Hot

its fast

Good bargain

from Outside US

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Clean

Cons

• Limited Features
  • Small Pot

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

Do not expect something out of the world from this coffee maker, it does not come with a cup, you have to get your own mug. It is compact and does not occupy much space, suitable for a small-sized kitchen with an already-crowded counter space.

Its coffee brewing process is okay, it does not have complicated controls and the design is good. It allows you to adjust the strength of your coffee or the blend of the coffee. It has a coffee filter, is easy to clean and brews coffee quickly.

For its price, it delivers. It is not noisy, neither is it costly. You get what you want, when you want it, it does not have fancy features like LEDs that tell you when to clean, removable water tanks, on-demand hot water, pressure brewing and things like that. But you cannot complain, it is a budget coffee maker. I like the fact that it is not expensive because I am cheap, it gets the job done real quick and it is durable, no need to worry about getting a replacement anytime soon or something like that.

from ferndale, washington

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

Wonderful little coffee maker.

from queensland, Australia

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot
    • Multiple Settings

Comments about Hamilton Beach Personal Cup Single-Cup Pod Brewer:

I purchased this to use in my classroom at school. Makes a good cup of coffee using the soft teabag like pods. Much less expensive to use than the Keurig pods and in my opinion, just about as good. You can also tried it and search in couponchief to get more discount.