4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

from Rosamond,CA

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Long lasting
  • Perfect Fit

Cons

• Toasting Breads

Comments about Hamilton Beach PerfectToast 4-Slice Toaster:

I love this brand of Toaster, have had this same model before but in Chrome, these toasters work for many years before they stop functioning properly, they are reliable and easy to clean, toast the bread or muffin, bagel perfectly to your settings, has cancel and defrost functions with a push of a button. You can can toast Bagels as it has wide slots for wider toasting foods. When it comes to Hamilton Beach products I am a return buyer of this brand. I would recommend this brand to anyone who needs a toaster that is durable and long lasting.

Good toaster for a large family

Comments about Hamilton Beach PerfectToast 4-Slice Toaster:

I don't use toasters too often, but one type that I owned in the past was the Hamilton Beach Perfect Toast Four Slice Toaster. I really like any product made by Hamilton Beach because they're really affordable and they also work really well.

This toaster has space for 4 pieces of toast, which is really convenient for larger households. This toasts the bread evenly, and you can make different settings for the toast on the right versus the left. This is great when there are picky eaters in the household who like their bread toasted differently.

This toaster is also really sturdy. I kept it in a bottom cabinet and only took it out when I wanted to make toast. Since it was constantly being moved, you would think pieces would break or there would be something breaking on this toaster, but that was not the case. It held up very well.

Toasting Evenness
    This toasts all four slices of bread very evenly.

• Toasting Evenness:

love this toaster. really good value

Comments about Hamilton Beach PerfectToast 4-Slice Toaster:

After a bad experience with oyster I decided to try this little number and to my surprise it turned out to be one of the best toasters I have ever had in quite some time. I also have a Hamilton microwave so that influenced me to try this toaster.

Toasting Evenness
    It does a great job at toasting evenly regardless of whether or not it's bred, bagels or waffles. I was very surprised considering the fact that it is on the cheaper end of four slot toasters. So far I am very impressed with it's performance. You can also adjust toasting level in mid-toast.

Safety
    It has a temperature control and will also trip the breaker on the outlet if something happens. It also turns off if it tips over. I also like the fact that you can cancel the toasting with a quick push of a button.

It's pretty easy to clean. I have had worse.

This unit seems more sturdy than the last few I have had. No complaints so far.

Very easy to use and good spacing between each slot.

Good Toaster

from Lansing, MI

Comments about Hamilton Beach PerfectToast 4-Slice Toaster:

Our old toaster bit the dust so we had to buy a new one. I made the mistake of taking my husband along on the trip. I was planning to buy a comparable replacement toaster--a 2 slice deal. Hubby, on the other hand, insisted we needed a 4 slice toaster for our family of 5. I bit my tongue and we bought the toaster. It's big. It takes up double the counter space as the old one. These are the downsides. The upsides are that we can now toast 2 bagels at once, which is nice in the morning. The crumb trays pull out so it is much easier to clean. It also has features where you can select bagels, frozen bagels and frozen bread. While I may not be a big fan of the size, my family is enamored with it. My kids especially.