Other Mixers:
Hamilton Beach MixMate Ultra 62686 200 Watts Hand Mixer

Hamilton Beach MixMate Ultra 62686 200 Watts Hand Mixer

Easy To Use!

Comments about Hamilton Beach MixMate Ultra 62686 200 Watts Hand Mixer:

I was a recent college graduate who had very little income and wanted to learn how to bake in my early twenties. I shopped at the supermarket and not specialty stores for kitchen appliances. I was looking to bake some cookies for a friend's birthday one afternoon on a Saturday and bought all the needed ingredients. I went to the kitchen appliances aisle at the supermarket I was shopping at to look for a multiple use, light, and relatively cheap hand held mixer for my cookies. I came across this Hamilton Beach mixer and thought I'd give it a try!
What attracted me to this was that the mixer comes with a case that hold the wire and the mixer together. I would have hosted to misplace one of the parts in my kitchen! I also liked the fact that it came with an egg beater. It became useful later on when I started baking more complicated baked goods.
I like that this mixer has multiple beat levels. It also is flat at the bottom so I can rest it on the mixing bowl without it falling and making a mess!
The white color of this product makes it seem elegant. The material also makes it easy to clean! I simply wipe the white plastic part with a wet towel and hand wash the blades in the sink and everything is ready to be dried and stored with the case that it came with.

• Mixing Performance: