Other Juicers:
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach Fresh Mix 2-Cup Citrus Juicer

Summary

Hamilton Beach Fresh Mix 2 cup juicer, makes juice in minutes with easy clean up. Juices comes with two reamers, small and large which will accommodate most fruits and vegetables. A recipe carafe is included, just measure, mix and pour fresh juice. Also great for mixing salad dressings and marinades.

Hamilton Beach Fresh Mix 2-Cup Citrus Juicer

Being Healthy couldn't be easier

from Bend, OR

Comments about Hamilton Beach Fresh Mix 2-Cup Citrus Juicer:

I got this item for Christmas and I absolutely love it. At first, I didn't think I would use it but after making fresh lemon aid in over 20 years, I know use it about 5 times a week and couldn't be more thrilled with it.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
The pulp setting feature is great because everyone in my family likes a different pulp amount and this feature lets me make juice to order, which is making my family healthier.

Stability While in Use
For as small and compact as this appliance is, it is very sturdy and doesn't vibrate a lot when in use.

I love that there aren't 20 things I have to clean after each use.

Things don't last long in our house if they aren't made well because my kids area so hard on appliances and I am always looking for cracks or loose screws in appliances after we have had them for a few months and most don't make it that long but this one still looks like it just came out of the package.

Versatility/Number of Features
The features are great and fairly simple, which is perfect for my family to use but I wish it had just a bit more power. It can take a bit longer to juice some items over others.

The design as far as it being so compact is fabulous and it is pretty quiet but I wish it had a bit more strength.

• Pulp Setting Effectiveness: