Other Coffee Makers:

Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Single Serve Coffee Maker 49995

Great Alternative to Kuerig

from VA

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Clean

Cons

Comments about Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Single Serve Coffee Maker 49995:

Bought this because I have always wanted a Keurig but can't justify the price since I don't drink coffee. I love hot chocolate, and would like the convenience for company that drinks coffee. So when I came across the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew on sale and with a discount coupon, I knew I had to try it. And so far, so good. I have not used the part of the machine where you use coffee grinds yet, but likely will eventually, and I think it will do just fine. Love that I can get k-cups for this in tea or hot chocolate, and they come out great every time! Super easy to use, easy clean, and easy to store. The controls are simple and not complicated. Switching between the modes is also uncomplicated. It brews the k-cups really quickly, and the temperature is perfect. I don't understand the complaints that it is too hot. Ummm, it's a coffee maker. It's suppose to be HOT! I really have no complaints about this maker. It's a great alternative to it's over-priced alternatives. It's not too big, and it brews rather quietly, and doesn't make a big mess. I definitely recommend getting one.