Other Coffee Makers:
Hamilton Beach Ensemble 12-Cup Coffee Maker

Hamilton Beach Ensemble 12-Cup Coffee Maker

Red + Coffee = Love

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 12-Cup Coffee Maker:

My 5 year old red coffee maker died on me suddenly and I just knew I wouldn't be able to find another red one for a good price. Luckily, I was wrong, and I stumbled upon this beauty!

I have coffee on, pretty much all day and into the evening, and this coffee maker has withstood 6 months of my torture without missing a beat.

We lice the bright blue light, like a mouth to a flame, pulling me to fresh hot coffee. For some reason it's a bit difficult to get water in the machine without spilling some somewhere, but otherwise, we love it.

• Brew Performance:

Works Great and Looks Great

from Larned, KS

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 12-Cup Coffee Maker:

We received a Red Hamilton Beach Coffee Pot for our wedding, and we have been married for over 2 years now and this coffee pot is still going strong and works perfect just like when we first got it! My husband is a coffee drinker and drinks coffee every morning, so this coffee pot gets a good amount of use!

One of my favorite things about this pot is you can set the timer to go off and it will start making coffee. I get it prepared each night so when my hubby wakes up he can just pour himself some warm rich tasting coffee!! He really loves not having to mess with filling it full of water, and putting in a new filter and coffee grounds each morning!

For the price of this coffee pot, it is really worth the investment. Like I said we have had ours for over 2 years and it works great, and to some that isn't a long time frame but for me it is! I have had coffee pots go out after a year or less, and it would get really frustrating, so I am really impressed with this coffee pot for sure!!

Great coffeemaker for the price

from Lakeland, FL

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 12-Cup Coffee Maker:

The Hamilton Beach Hamilton Beach 12 cup coffee maker is one of the best coffee makers I've purchased in a long time. This machine is very easy to clean as the mouth of the carafe is very wide. This makes it easy to get inside and get stains out. No overly complicated buttons so its easy to program. The brewing speed is really fast and the unit light and compact. The color stands out and is perfect for just about any kitchen decor.

I love my red Hamilton Beach coffee maker!!

from Redwood City, CA

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 12-Cup Coffee Maker:

I am a coffee maker lover. I have had multiple ones through the years that I have tried. I saw the Hamilton Beach red coffee maker on line. I wanted to buy it but didn't have the money at the time. I ended up seeing it at Kmart for sale and they were out of stock!! I waited until they had them in and paid regular price because I wanted it so much. I specifically wanted a red coffee maker. I saw other brands that were the red color but this one had the programable feature. In the past I had coffeemakers with this feature and never used it. I do now. It's wonderful to set it to start each morning about 15 minutes before I get up. No more spilling water or coffee because I am still half asleep!! I live alone now so I can make it as strong as I want too!! If this ever stops working I will definitely buy another Hamilton Beach red automatic coffee maker. If I had the money I would buy one now to keep on hand. Just in case they stop making them or something.

This Hamilton Beach coffeemaker is a dud!!!

from Clinton, TN

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 12-Cup Coffee Maker:

My husband bought me this Hamilton Beach Model 43258H coffeemaker in red for Christmas.  I wanted red appliances in my kitchen.  The person who designed this coffeemaker could not have been a coffee drinker!  This is the most annoying coffemaker I have ever used.  I only kept it because it was red and HE bought it (he hates it when I return his gifts).  You have to pull the whole coffeemaker out to the edge of the counter to add water.  The whole top has to lift up to put the water and coffee in.  Don't buy this Hamilton Beach model if you have upper cabinets in your kitchen or you will be pulling this pain in the butt coffeemaker out to the edge every time you want a cup of coffee.