Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
Hamilton Beach
50233H
Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender

Summary

This 10-speed Red and Stainless Blender features the Revolutionary Wave-Action System. The special square glass jar keeps ingredients moving to the center for thorough blending. Stainless steel blades. 3-year limited warranty. 550 Watts of ice-crushing power.

Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender

Pros

Cons

Great Blender

I received the Hamilton Beach 10 Speed Blender last year for Christmas, after my blender finally gave out. I typically use my blenders on a daily basis to make my workout smoothies. When I make these smoothies, I typically throw in a lot of ice, and frozen fruit. I have had issues in the past with other blenders not being able to crush these up into a puree form. That is not the case with this blender. It easily cuts up the chunks, and liquefies them in a matter of seconds. It also comes with a number of speeds, that makes so there is virtually nothing it can't handle. Overall this is a great blender. I have used it every day for several months, and it has shown no signs of wear. I do have a couple of small gripes about it. It is pretty noisy, which can be a hassle if you're the early bird in the family, and you want to blend something for yourself for breakfast. Also I'm not too crazy about the design. It kind of clashes with the rest of my kitchen design.

Blending Power
Super powerful. Will crush ice, and frozen fruit without any problem. Been using it daily for months, and shows no signs of wear.

Versatility
It's a very versatile model, with plenty of options to choose from.

Pretty easy to clean. It cleans up like any other blender.

Has enough options to keep blend a number of things, yet super simple to use. Just hit the button, and you're done.

This is where it comes up a little short. It has all the components to do the job. The overall look of the machine, is kind of weird. This is my own personal opinion of course.

Super durable. Has been going strong for several months.

The Hamilton Beach ten speed Blender is a disappointment!

I make smoothies daily and have gone through many blenders in the last few years. I normally buy cheap blenders but decided to splurge on a more expensive brand with hopes that the blender would actually last for at least a year!

Blending Power
The blending power of the Hamilton Beach blender is average. I was able to crush the ice in my smoothie drink but it left pretty big chunks of ice and frozen fruit which was disappointing! I expected this blender to have more power!

Versatility
The Hamilton Beach blender does have ten different settings which does add to its versatility. I used the blender to make malts and it worked well but I was not overly impressed with the blender when attempting to crush ice and frozen fruit.

The blender is relatively easy to clean.

The Hamilton Beach blender is easy to use and I like that it has ten different settings. I just wish it were more powerful!

I like the design and color of this blender. It is functional, sleek and easy to assemble and store.

I have not had this blender long enough to know how durable it will be.

Id buy again

from Il

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Cons

• Cooking
    • Drinks

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender:

Ive uaes this blender for smoothies soups milkshakes paper making and more and i love it. Gets the job done.

Don't waste your money

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender:

I would not waste my money on this blender. It is not a quality blender at all. It will not last very long and you will be purchasing a replacement. I was given this blender as a Christmas present. I used the blender to make smoothies for lunch and mixed drinks at a few parties. Initially, it worked very well. It crushed the ice with ease and everything was blender well. After a few short months, I noticed ingredients were not blending as well and the ice was becoming chunkier. After a few more months, I started to smell the motor burning after having it on for thirty seconds or so . I ended up throwing this blender in the trash less than eight months after receiving it. I was highly disappointed. I will never purchase this type of blender for myself or anyone else.

The blender was easy to clean. All of the pieces came apart and were dishwasher safe.

It was very easy to use. You would not need to read the owner's manual to use this blender. All of the buttons are clearly labelled on the front of the blend base.

Great Blender

Versatility
    It's a very versatile model, with plenty of options to choose from.

Pretty easy to clean. It cleans up like any other blender.

Super durable. Has been going strong for several months.

A top quality blender

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender:

I love this blender and I use it all the time. I always get great smooth results every time I use this machine and the many things I can make for my family are endless because this blender can handle it all with ease and I can provide my family with healthy blended snack options.

Blending Power
    This blenders power is very strong and it seems to be able to handle anything. Ice cubes in my smoothies even get chopped up with ease.

The smooth surfaces of this blender make it easy to wipe off after each use and the blender cup comes off so I can wash it in my dish water easily.

This blender is simply made and easy to use because the controls are marked very clearly and what they are for so I know with just a push of a button exactly what setting is to be used for each thing I make.

The design of this blender is simple so that makes it really easy to use and clean up after using. all buttons and controls are located conveniently to make my job easy.

This blender is built strong so it can handle most anything I put in it.

• Versatility:

Great addition to our already Red-splashed kitchen.

from Dallastown, PA

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender:

Although the color is perfect and the design in pretty modern, I'm not particularly impressed with the durability and strength of the blender.

Blending Power
    For as many speeds and blending options this blender has available, I'm not that satisfied with the end result. I think it's extremely loud first off an I also feel like it gives off more power versus results that I sometimes become concerned that it's going to overheat or breakdown.

Versatility
    The number of speeds and settings make it versatile.

Easy to disassemble, dishwasher safe and easy to reassemble. No complaints here.

As far as figuring out how to use the different features/speeds, super easy. As far as the ease of using it to gain desire results...not so much.

Love the color scheme. Modern. I've seen sleeker and more modern designs for sure but that's not a major need/want for me, personally.

So far it has held up nicely for the 2 months we've owned it. However, the flip side to that is that we barely use it because of it's limited ease of blending. I wouldn't recommend blending anything too heavy in substance/texture. Cocktails sure, smoothies maybe, milkshakes...pushing it...unfortunately.

• Versatility:

The Hamilton Beach ten speed Blender is a disappointment!

from Stoughton, Wi

Versatility

The blender is relatively easy to clean.

I have not had this blender long enough to know how durable it will be.

High Speed Blender from Hamilton

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender:

The Hamilton Beach Blender is ideal for blending frozen drinks, smoothies, shakes and more. The included travel lid allows you to drink directly from the jar, which fits in most car cup holders. This blender features stainless steel blades for fine blending. Cleaning this electric blender is very easy as it is dishwasher safe. As it does not occupy much space, you can store it easily when not in use.

Hamilton Beach :
    Great for fruit smoothies, icy drinks, shakes and more
    It allows you to drink from the jar
    Fits in most car drink holders
    Stainless steel blades
    One-touch blending
    Easy storage and cleanup

Hamilton beach blender

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender:

I will never drink another home-made protein shake unless I've used this blender.

It crushes ice!! It's also crushes frozen fruit. There are absolutely No left over pieces (large chunks) what In the blender at all what so ever. The consistency of the smoothies makes this worth every thing that i paid for it. therecare many blenders that blend but this purees everthing. The motor is very strong and it shows.

Cons: A bit loud but I can over look that because it still helps me to be able to make drinks great . So I've been using the blender everyday to make what its designed for, making protein-shakes. I add ice + bananas + protein powder + water and it works great... For milkshakes I use chocolate bars chocolate syrup and ice creams. Add the milk and push the purée button.
    I have an elderly member in my house who requires thier food puréed. I recently started using this blender to purée the meals I fix after they are cooked. My family member is still able to enjoy vitamin filled meals thanks to this handy blender.

Really good blender!

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender:

I love this blender. It helps me make smoothies every day! It has a sleek design and is fairly easy to clean. (other than having to watch out for the blades and such) It is really easy to operate and use. It has a sturdy build and can handle a lot of ice at one time. I received this as a gift for Christmas a year ago and use it every day. It has lasted very well. I am impressed as my old blender didn't even make it through six months! The color matched my kitchen very well, and i have received numerous comments and compliments on this appliance. This will work well for anyone who plans to make cocktails, or smoothies often. It pours very well, making it easy for me to use it to serve all my friends out by the pool, or at the dinner table. It allows ten speeds, making it easy to puree things or to tumble them to smithereens. It is so easy my 5 year old daughter knows how to make smoothies all by herself!

Works Great

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender:

Works just like a high price brand for a fraction of the cost. I have had mine for a few years, never had a problem, and always performs. It's a great product for mixing drinks for crowds, to crushing ice, or making smoothies. I would recommend to anyone. The design fits any décor and looks stylish