Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
Hamilton Beach
50233H
Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender

Summary

This 10-speed Red and Stainless Blender features the Revolutionary Wave-Action System. The special square glass jar keeps ingredients moving to the center for thorough blending. Stainless steel blades. 3-year limited warranty. 550 Watts of ice-crushing power.

Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender

Pros

• Easy to clean (4)
  • Good pitcher (4)
  • Stable (4)
  • Good power output (3)

• Drinks (5)
  • Cooking (3)
  • Crushing ice (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (5)

Great Blender

I received the Hamilton Beach 10 Speed Blender last year for Christmas, after my blender finally gave out. I typically use my blenders on a daily basis to make my workout smoothies. When I make these smoothies, I typically throw in a lot of ice, and frozen fruit. I have had issues in the past with other blenders not being able to crush these up into a puree form. That is not the case with this blender. It easily cuts up the chunks, and liquefies them in a matter of seconds. It also comes with a number of speeds, that makes so there is virtually nothing it can't handle. Overall this is a great blender. I have used it every day for several months, and it has shown no signs of wear. I do have a couple of small gripes about it. It is pretty noisy, which can be a hassle if you're the early bird in the family, and you want to blend something for yourself for breakfast. Also I'm not too crazy about the design. It kind of clashes with the rest of my kitchen design.

Blending Power
Super powerful. Will crush ice, and frozen fruit without any problem. Been using it daily for months, and shows no signs of wear.

Versatility
It's a very versatile model, with plenty of options to choose from.

Pretty easy to clean. It cleans up like any other blender.

Has enough options to keep blend a number of things, yet super simple to use. Just hit the button, and you're done.

This is where it comes up a little short. It has all the components to do the job. The overall look of the machine, is kind of weird. This is my own personal opinion of course.

Super durable. Has been going strong for several months.

The Hamilton Beach ten speed Blender is a disappointment!

I make smoothies daily and have gone through many blenders in the last few years. I normally buy cheap blenders but decided to splurge on a more expensive brand with hopes that the blender would actually last for at least a year!

Blending Power
The blending power of the Hamilton Beach blender is average. I was able to crush the ice in my smoothie drink but it left pretty big chunks of ice and frozen fruit which was disappointing! I expected this blender to have more power!

Versatility
The Hamilton Beach blender does have ten different settings which does add to its versatility. I used the blender to make malts and it worked well but I was not overly impressed with the blender when attempting to crush ice and frozen fruit.

The blender is relatively easy to clean.

The Hamilton Beach blender is easy to use and I like that it has ten different settings. I just wish it were more powerful!

I like the design and color of this blender. It is functional, sleek and easy to assemble and store.

I have not had this blender long enough to know how durable it will be.

Perfect

from Spring Hill,FL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender:

Love how they offered this in different colors. Has all the settings I needed. Luv the crush ice abilities.

Yes I would

from Manati, Puerto Rico

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher

Cons

• Unstable

For drinks, frappe.

I use mine almost everyday

from League City

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

• Small Kitchen

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender:

From smoothies to soups this is an excellent product!

from Lancaster NY

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Powerful
      • Stable

• Large Kitchen
        • Small Kitchen

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender:

Bought this blender about four years ago and it still works great. I use it to blend and chop everything .Works great on I e yo it's very durable.

Id buy again

from Il

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender:

Ive uaes this blender for smoothies soups milkshakes paper making and more and i love it. Gets the job done.

Don't waste your money

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender:

I would not waste my money on this blender. It is not a quality blender at all. It will not last very long and you will be purchasing a replacement. I was given this blender as a Christmas present. I used the blender to make smoothies for lunch and mixed drinks at a few parties. Initially, it worked very well. It crushed the ice with ease and everything was blender well. After a few short months, I noticed ingredients were not blending as well and the ice was becoming chunkier. After a few more months, I started to smell the motor burning after having it on for thirty seconds or so . I ended up throwing this blender in the trash less than eight months after receiving it. I was highly disappointed. I will never purchase this type of blender for myself or anyone else.

The blender was easy to clean. All of the pieces came apart and were dishwasher safe.

It was very easy to use. You would not need to read the owner's manual to use this blender. All of the buttons are clearly labelled on the front of the blend base.

Versatility
          It's a very versatile model, with plenty of options to choose from.

Pretty easy to clean. It cleans up like any other blender.

Super durable. Has been going strong for several months.

A top quality blender

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender:

I love this blender and I use it all the time. I always get great smooth results every time I use this machine and the many things I can make for my family are endless because this blender can handle it all with ease and I can provide my family with healthy blended snack options.

Blending Power
          This blenders power is very strong and it seems to be able to handle anything. Ice cubes in my smoothies even get chopped up with ease.

The smooth surfaces of this blender make it easy to wipe off after each use and the blender cup comes off so I can wash it in my dish water easily.

This blender is simply made and easy to use because the controls are marked very clearly and what they are for so I know with just a push of a button exactly what setting is to be used for each thing I make.

The design of this blender is simple so that makes it really easy to use and clean up after using. all buttons and controls are located conveniently to make my job easy.

This blender is built strong so it can handle most anything I put in it.

• Versatility:

Great addition to our already Red-splashed kitchen.

from Dallastown, PA

Comments about Hamilton Beach Ensemble 10-Speed Blender:

Although the color is perfect and the design in pretty modern, I'm not particularly impressed with the durability and strength of the blender.

Blending Power
          For as many speeds and blending options this blender has available, I'm not that satisfied with the end result. I think it's extremely loud first off an I also feel like it gives off more power versus results that I sometimes become concerned that it's going to overheat or breakdown.

Versatility
          The number of speeds and settings make it versatile.

Easy to disassemble, dishwasher safe and easy to reassemble. No complaints here.

As far as figuring out how to use the different features/speeds, super easy. As far as the ease of using it to gain desire results...not so much.

Love the color scheme. Modern. I've seen sleeker and more modern designs for sure but that's not a major need/want for me, personally.

So far it has held up nicely for the 2 months we've owned it. However, the flip side to that is that we barely use it because of it's limited ease of blending. I wouldn't recommend blending anything too heavy in substance/texture. Cocktails sure, smoothies maybe, milkshakes...pushing it...unfortunately.

• Versatility:

The Hamilton Beach ten speed Blender is a disappointment!

from Stoughton, Wi

Versatility

The blender is relatively easy to clean.

I have not had this blender long enough to know how durable it will be.