Other Irons:

Hamilton Beach Easy Press Iron with Auto Shut-off

Pretty decent

from Harrisburg, PA

Comments about Hamilton Beach Easy Press Iron with Auto Shut-off:

I have own the hamilton beach iron for as long as i can remember. This one comes with auto shut -off and works great for me.

I think the steam control feature is fairly good. I have to say i read some review before i bought this one and complains about the leaking, but all the time that i have owned and used this model I have not had any problem with leaking water. The misty steam has always made ironing tough cotton very easy for me, no spill to bother me.

And i cannot forget to mention the wonderful retractable cord which was a nice bonus, it does add to the functoinality.

All in all , I am quite pleased with my iron and the way it has been working, i am sure its going to last me a long time.

Hamilton Beach MAX (Commercial ed.)

from Stone Mountain, GA

Comments about Hamilton Beach Easy Press Iron with Auto Shut-off:

I've had my Hamiliton Beach Iron for a little over a year and it still works just like the day I got it. there are (2)two good things about this iron. First, is that is has different setting for you to choose from, it shuts off for you if you forget about it. Oh, and it has a long cord which is a major plus.

My Hamilton Beach iron makes ironing less of a chore.

from Powder Springs, GA

Comments about Hamilton Beach Easy Press Iron with Auto Shut-off:

My Hamilton Beach iron makes a chore that I do not particularly enjoy less of a chore.  With an auto-shut off feature, the Hamilton Beach iron is convenient and is actually pretty.  I must admit that the bright color helps my mood when it comes to ironing clothes for a family of six.  It is lightweight and the steam feature works impressively well.  Reasonably priced and backed by the reliable name of Hamilton Beach, purchasing this iron is really a no-brainer.  I would certainly recommend to anyone who needs a basic iron with a couple of neat features.