Other Blenders:
Models:
730C, 727B
Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer

Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer

Pros

• Stable (12)
  • Easy to clean (11)
  • Good power output (11)
  • Good pitcher (8)
  • Precise control (7)

• Drinks (13)
  • Small kitchen (8)
  • Large kitchen (7)
  • Crushing ice (6)
  • Cooking (3)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (12), Gourmet chef (3)
    • I received a sample (5), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

I love it :)

I have tried other blender in the past MOST don't have the power like Hamilton Beach Classic and it affordable

I actually have had the Hamilton Beach Classic Drinkmaster Chrome mixer currently for over a year. Overall, I'm glad about its performance. I do know it's simply your average mixer, and that I principally bought it for its aesthetic attractiveness. I really like the vintage, classic kind of this mixer. I will keep in mind numberless nights creating milkshakes during this same vogue mixer with my mother and brothers. It brings back several fond reminiscences to use this mixer with my youngsters. it's from Hamilton Beach, therefore it's a trustworthy complete and one that has been around for years. I own several different room appliances from Hamilton Beach and none of them have unsuccessful. This slim, sleek engaging titled mixer fits well in your smallest areas. it's a good mixer for those that are also lacking in room storage. it's slender and doesn't need plenty of area on your counter. It does not have several of the bells and whistles that different blenders could have. it's solely sensible for combining drinks. It doesn't crush ice and can not mash fruit. this is often not the sort of mixer if you're trying to form smoothies and such. it's nice for milkshakes and different blended drinks. better of all, the cup simply removes from the stand creating it super straightforward to wash. Its stainless-steel style is additionally nice for medicinal drug and antimicrobial properties. there's nothing higher to arrange food in bed stainless-steel. I might advocate this to anyone probing for your basic mixer.
We in hand one of these blenders after I was a toddler. Now, as AN adult and mother, I needed my youngsters to possess that very same vintage expertise.
I Need a powerful blender and Hamilton beach classic help me a lot with my recipes
the machine definitely exceeds my expectations
I'm really shocked by the amount of power that this machine had
i love it :)

Cute but pointless

I bought this online because of the vintage look and thought it would be cute to make milkshakes with my kids. It's very cute, slim, and vintage - yet modern. I like it a lot, but it's not more than a typical blender. It's not going to crush ice, or make smoothies. I didn't know that when I bought it. It was a bit of a disapointment. It also meant I had to have a seperate blender for that. I hate clutter and have a somewhat of a small kitchen. So, I don't have a lot of room for extra appliances. Luckily, this is slim. It doesn't take up too much space. It's not very powerful at all, but does well blending milkshakes and my powder drinks.
It's a cute little blender, but shouldn't be bought if you are looking for more than a lower power drink mixer. It's cute and fun to make memories with.

Cute but pointless

from Marietta, Ohio.

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I would buy this product again and again is very great

from Miami, Florida

Is great!

Excellent

from India

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I can't think without it, simply amazing

I LIKE it

from Kharkov ukraine

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Precise Control

Cons

• Not Powerful
    • Unstable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I LIKE this product very much and i recomand to al my friends , it has alot of properties such as it is easy to clean ,Good pitcer and precise control .But It has small issue is that not poweful and un stable . Oh i forget to say that it's prices is tooo good . I use it in many purpose as crushing ice ,small ,large kitchen and drink . It is a useful mixer.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

SHAKE IT SHAKE IT

from Guanica, PR

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Stable

Cons

• Nothing

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

Im lovin it is a good gift

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

A True Classic

from NJ

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Stable

Cons

• Not Powerful

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

We owned one of these blenders when I was a child. Now, as an adult and mother, I wanted my children to have that same vintage experience. I have had the Hamilton Beach Classic Drinkmaster Chrome blender now for over a year. Overall, I am satisfied with its performance. I know it is just your average blender, and I mostly bought it for it's aesthetic appeal. I love the vintage, classic style of this blender. I can remember countless nights making milkshakes in this same style blender with my mother and brothers. It brings back many fond memories to use this blender with my children. It is from Hamilton Beach, so it is a trusted brand and one that has been around for years. I own many other kitchen appliances from Hamilton Beach and none of them have disappointed. This slim, sleek attractive styled blender fits comfortably in your smallest spaces. It is a great blender for those who may be lacking in kitchen storage. It is narrow and does not require a lot of space on your counter. It doesn't have many of the bells and whistles that other blenders may have. It is only good for mixing drinks. It does not crush ice and will not mash fruit. This is not the type of blender if you are looking to make smoothies and such. It is great for milkshakes and other blended drinks. Best of all, the cup easily removes from the stand making it super easy to clean. It's stainless steel design is also great for antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. There is nothing better to prepare food in bed stainless steel. I would recommend this to anyone looking for your basic blender.

Elegant, but not versatile!

from India

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I got this blender from a friend who was shifting to some other location. Being skeptical first, I was so amazed when I tried it for the first time. Now I use it almost every day to make smoothies, drinks, etc replacing my actual blender.
        Versatility
        Unfortunately, the blender is not versatile enough as you can only make smoothies and other related stuff. This is definitely a deal breaker.
        The blender seems to be durable enough to last for years and I use it almost every possible day on multiple times.
        The design of the blender is quite retro yet modern and elegant at the same time. I often put it out on the counter and guests who have visited the house had actually commented on it like it looks nice, it is functioning or not,etc.

Simple and Easy!

from Nashville, TN

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I love, love, love this drink mixer. It is small in size so it doesn't take up much space, and it creates perfect drinks in no time at all. It is very easy to use and the color is awesome. It is chrome, so it matches my apple and red decor and adds charm and style that I love. The drink machine has a 28 ounce mixing cup, so you can make two drinks at once, with a little left over. I love that it is versatile also, making it easy to create several different types of drinks with ease. You can tilt it for thorough mixing, and for ease, and it also is easy to clean. With the price, this is a machine that I would recommend!

My summer saviour!

from Atlanta, GA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

It is actually not even fully summer yet, and I have still gotten the best uses out of this thing. We are already hitting the 90s, and my summers are always me spent out in the sun; whether it's tanning, gardening, or whatever else I get into, I love the outdoors. Which means I am basically always burning up from all of the sun. This thing has been my life saver – literally. You can make just about any drink into something way more cool and refreshing for you. Milkshakes are an obvious factor, however, we also fired it up for the best smoothies I have ever had. (And I'm a smoothie conducer.) Typically I would just use a blender and make it easy, but, this thing worked so much better and quicker. The only issue is, with making milkshakes which it took me FOREVER to clean it because I let it sit a little bit longer than I should have. But as long as you are quick on the draw it shouldn't be any issue to you. I would definitely recommend it, especially in warm areas, since it has a decent price and and Hamilton product is typically worth the buy.

Love my drink mixer!

from Florida

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

Milkshakes are a must when you live in Florida, especially when the weather starts getting warmer. Ever since moving here I have been looking for a good, sturdy drink mixer that was going to hold up to regular use ,make good milkshakes and not cost me an arm and a leg to buy . I did plenty of research before I came across the Hamilton Beach chrome drink mixer and as soon as I read the specs and saw it in person I knew it Was the one that fit the bill.

The price is well worth it, I've had mine for nearly a year and it's running as well today as it did right off the shelf. It's so easy to use ,and not only that but it's easy to clean too.

I also want to say that it's more powerful that I thought it would be, its pretty sleek and compact but don't let that fool you, it packs a pretty good punch for such a small mixer.

It was well worth it and it has more than paid for itself at this point. My recommendation is to for sure look into this one if you're like me and make a lot of milkshakes or even smoothies.

• Blending Power: