Other Blenders:
Models:
730C, 727B
Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer

Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer

Pros

• Stable (16)
  • Easy to clean (15)
  • Good power output (15)
  • Good pitcher (11)
  • Precise control (10)

• Drinks (17)
  • Large kitchen (10)
  • Small kitchen (10)
  • Crushing ice (7)
  • Cooking (6)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (15), Gourmet chef (5)
    • I received a sample (6), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

I love it :)

I have tried other blender in the past MOST don't have the power like Hamilton Beach Classic and it affordable

I actually have had the Hamilton Beach Classic Drinkmaster Chrome mixer currently for over a year. Overall, I'm glad about its performance. I do know it's simply your average mixer, and that I principally bought it for its aesthetic attractiveness. I really like the vintage, classic kind of this mixer. I will keep in mind numberless nights creating milkshakes during this same vogue mixer with my mother and brothers. It brings back several fond reminiscences to use this mixer with my youngsters. it's from Hamilton Beach, therefore it's a trustworthy complete and one that has been around for years. I own several different room appliances from Hamilton Beach and none of them have unsuccessful. This slim, sleek engaging titled mixer fits well in your smallest areas. it's a good mixer for those that are also lacking in room storage. it's slender and doesn't need plenty of area on your counter. It does not have several of the bells and whistles that different blenders could have. it's solely sensible for combining drinks. It doesn't crush ice and can not mash fruit. this is often not the sort of mixer if you're trying to form smoothies and such. it's nice for milkshakes and different blended drinks. better of all, the cup simply removes from the stand creating it super straightforward to wash. Its stainless-steel style is additionally nice for medicinal drug and antimicrobial properties. there's nothing higher to arrange food in bed stainless-steel. I might advocate this to anyone probing for your basic mixer.
We in hand one of these blenders after I was a toddler. Now, as AN adult and mother, I needed my youngsters to possess that very same vintage expertise.
I Need a powerful blender and Hamilton beach classic help me a lot with my recipes
the machine definitely exceeds my expectations
I'm really shocked by the amount of power that this machine had
i love it :)

Cute but pointless

I bought this online because of the vintage look and thought it would be cute to make milkshakes with my kids. It's very cute, slim, and vintage - yet modern. I like it a lot, but it's not more than a typical blender. It's not going to crush ice, or make smoothies. I didn't know that when I bought it. It was a bit of a disapointment. It also meant I had to have a seperate blender for that. I hate clutter and have a somewhat of a small kitchen. So, I don't have a lot of room for extra appliances. Luckily, this is slim. It doesn't take up too much space. It's not very powerful at all, but does well blending milkshakes and my powder drinks.
It's a cute little blender, but shouldn't be bought if you are looking for more than a lower power drink mixer. It's cute and fun to make memories with.

Top pièces misone

from Top top xbox

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Stable

Cons

• Poor Pitcher

Pretty

from San jose

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Powerful

Cons

• Complicated Controls

• Cooking

Ls

I love this product

from Laughlin NV

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I have had this product for a while. I love to make my milkshakes in it. Excellent

Great drink maker!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I love small kitchen appliances and had to add the Hamilton Beach classic drink master chrome drink mixer to my collection! I absolutely love this mixer and use it at least once a week.
      It's very versatile. I mainly use it to make milkshakes on Sunday's for my family and it makes absolutely fantastic milkshakes! They come out creamy and delicious and without ice chunks like some blenders like to leave.
      I love the vintage look of this mixer as well. I leave it out on my counter because it looks like one of those classic mixers you would find in old diners. It's definitely a conversation starter when we are entertaining in our kitchen.
      It's also very easy to clean and easy to use so this is one of those small appliances that won't get used once and then forgotten in the back of a cabinet. I get a lot of use out of mine and have made a Sunday tradition out of it!
      Overall, this drink mixer is a must have if you love to make custom drinks! It has the Hamilton beach high quality and I have nothing negative to say about it!

Makes My Countertop Sexy

from Dallas, TX

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Powerful
      • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

This retro style drink maker just begs for a home in any kitchen. It can fit with literally any kitchen decor, which is a plus since I have changed the design scheme of my kitchen 3 times now. I love the compactness of this powerful little machine.
        I love using it for fruit and veggies smoothies in the morning. It helps my husband and kids stay away from fast food milkshakes.
        The tilting head makes it easy to access the cup, which you can drink straight out of once you've made your concoction. This saves an extra dish from needing to be washed. It is also extremely easy to clean with detachable parts.
        I try to avoid plastic products as much as possible. So, the fact that the entire device is stainless steel was a huge selling point for me. I especially love that the cup is stainless steel, although I do wish it had a lid and straw included. I have my own stainless steel straws, but one that is compatible with a lid would be nice.

Cute but pointless

from Marietta, Ohio.

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I would buy this product again and again is very great

from Miami, Florida

Is great!

Excellent

from India

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I can't think without it, simply amazing

I LIKE it

from Kharkov ukraine

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Precise Control

Cons

• Not Powerful
          • Unstable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I LIKE this product very much and i recomand to al my friends , it has alot of properties such as it is easy to clean ,Good pitcer and precise control .But It has small issue is that not poweful and un stable . Oh i forget to say that it's prices is tooo good . I use it in many purpose as crushing ice ,small ,large kitchen and drink . It is a useful mixer.

SHAKE IT SHAKE IT

from Guanica, PR

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Stable

Cons

• Nothing

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

Im lovin it is a good gift