Other Food Processors:

Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10-Cup Food Processor

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Assembly:

my hamilton beach food processor is what every kitchen needs

i tend to stay in the kitchen alot preparing different types of foods for my family. my dad is a diabetic and my mom is on a low sodium diet and myself, well, i just like to eat good food. my hamiliton beach food processer makes cooking alot easier, i can choose and pick the ingredients that i want and put them in the processor to make healthy soups, breads, juices for my family. the blades make it easy to use and the clean up is a snap. i have used my food processor to make my homemade jellies, it makes chopping up veggies take no time at all. i have used it to make breads, desserts and even my pie crusts. it is easy to operate and has safety features that makes my hamititon beach food processor a no danger zone. i have used it to make fruit smoothies for my grandchildren and they just love them. my daughter was so amazed with everything that can be done with this food processor that she went out and bought one for herself.

Hamilton Beach Chef Prep Food Processor is just O.k.

The Hamilton Beach Chef Prep 10 cups Food Processor #70610 is ok. It has half good qualities and half bad. Let me explain:

First off the excellent quality...Read complete review

First off the excellent quality of the Hamilton Beach Chef Prep Food Processor is that it does have a powerful motor. In the past new food processors had to be bought in our house due to burnt out motors. We have had the Hamilton for about a year now, and have had no signs of even that happening. Excellent!

However here's glitch/ the bad news. The plastic part to the slicer and grader is very weak. I was just simply shredding some cheese like usual, when suddenly the little plastic piece in the middle broke off! I'm now back to the old fashioned hand shredder! And just a week ago, another plastic piece broke off. This particular plastic piece signaled the machine to turn on. Now I have to hold a fork in place for the machine to turn on- very arm and hand tiring.

I do enjoy the fact I can make butter with the food processor, by just placing cream and processing it up- but you can do that with pretty much any food processor.

Best Budget Food Processor

from united states

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Dishwasher Safe

Cons

Comments about Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10-Cup Food Processor:

My husband and I decided on the Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10-cup Food Processor when it was time to expand on the number of kitchen appliances we have around our house. The Hamilton Beach ChefPrep was the right price and is dishwasher safe, everything we were looking for in a food processor. I am thankful that we ended up getting the 10-cup food processor because I am able to do more than just chop a couple of vegetables. Not only are we able to mince parsley and chop onions, but we can mix the whole meatloaf in our food processor.

However, this is definitely a food processor for those on a budget. It is not one of those super fancy high end ones. It is a little on the noisy side, regardless of what setting the food processor is on or what food productions are inside. In addition, I was not able to use our Hamilton Beach ChefPrep food processor to shred mozzarella cheese. We also have some issues using the food processor to slice pepperoni, tomatoes, and a few other similar softer products.

Overall, I am pleased with the purchase of our Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10 Cup Food Processor and would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family that are looking for a fantastic basic budget food processor.

Very good product

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10-Cup Food Processor:

Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10-Cup Food processor is an excellent kitchen product! It works wonders to help you prepare your delicious gourmet meals. It is so very easy to use and easy to clean up after food preparation. The price is just right,not expensive at all. It is so good at chopping many types of foods and doing other functions as well. It is compact enough to save space in your kitchen because most cooks never have enough storage space for small appliances anyway.

Power
      This little machine has just the right amount of power for making your favorite recipes.

Safety
      It is very safe as long as you follow the directions when you use it.

Ease of Assembly
      It is pretty easy to assemble and then you are ready to go and use it in your kitchen to make wonderful meals.

This little food processor is quite easy to clean so then it will be ready for the next time you want to use it.

It seems to be very durable and should last for a long time as long as it is used properly.

• Ease of Assembly:

Great purchase for mommies making their own baby food

Comments about Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10-Cup Food Processor:

I have nothing, but great things to say about this food processor. I used this food processor every week for approximately six months to make homemade baby food for my son. I continued to use it after that to make purees and salad dressings and other food products. It is easy to use, it is durable, and it to clean.

Power
      All of my foods were well mixed, chopped, pureed, diced, etc. Everything turned out exactly as I wanted it to. This food processor has several settings to use and each setting works great.

Safety
      This food processor is very safe. It has a lock style lid and a shoot to push food through. Your hand and/or fingers never come in contact with the blades.

Ease of Assembly
      The food processor is easy to assemble. It is already assembled in the packaging, but it is easy to put back together after cleaning.

All of the pieces of the food processor come a part very easily. Everything is dishwasher safe and it can also be cleaned fairly easily with soap and water.

I have been using this food processor for five years now and it still works like the first time I used it. I have no issues with wear and tear.

• Ease of Assembly:

Finally a better way to help make food

Comments about Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10-Cup Food Processor:

This thing cuts everything you put in now i don't have to use my knife
      anymore and have the possibility to cut myself.

Power
      This thing cuts any vegetable and any fruit you put in their.I love it

Safety
      Its better to use this machine to cut your food rather than using a knife

Ease of Assembly
      Its not that loud as i thought it would and its quick

After its done its easy to clean and reuse

This product is awesome and you really need to get your hands on this

• Ease of Assembly:

Great food processor for the price.

Comments about Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10-Cup Food Processor:

I have to say I don't love this food processor but for the price it is pretty nice. If I could get any food processor I would want a cuisanart processor with a dough attachment. This hamilton beach one does not have a dough attachment but it change shred cheese and chop vegetables very quickly. It has saved me a lot of time. One thing is when you are chopping vegetables do not over load the processor. If you put in too many you have some really finely chopped vegetables and some huge vegetables. If you fill it about half full each time you will have better luck with the size of the chopped vegetables. I have chopped celery, onions, carrots, garlic, and many herbs with this food processor and I have been very pleased. The sound of the motor is very doable as well. It isn't too loud. I have had this machine for about four months and it has saved me a lot of time.

Power
      This little machine is pretty powerful. I have had no problem with it as yet.

I love this product!!!!

Comments about Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10-Cup Food Processor:

This is the best food processor I have ever owned. I love that it will slice potatoes, carrots, and pretty much any other vegetable. It is a huge time saver! The pulse setting does take some getting used to so that you don't puree food, but it is fast and easy to use.

Simple but effective

from Baraboo, WI

Comments about Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10-Cup Food Processor:

I seem to go thru kitchen appliances fairly quickly either motors or little parts, dull blades ect, but I have had this for about three years now and it is still as good as the day I bought it, I have thought about buying the more expensive models but usually when mine die I just don't have the "extra" funds. So for a reasonable price this is a good machine, I use it to make dough for scones, chop veggies for huge batches of salsa to can and shredding 5 pounds of cheese at a time so I use it for just about anything and it works great.

Power
      I gets thru everything I need it to do.

Safety
      you have to have it "locked" in with the lid for it to even turn on, I love that feature since I have 4 young kids

Ease of Assembly
      so easy to put together and a lot of times I only have one free hand to do so

The only hard part is right by the lock, food does get in there and the only way I have found to get it all is with a knife

3+ years and going strong, hope it can go another 3 at least

Best Christmas gift yet!

from Jensen Beach, FL

Comments about Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10-Cup Food Processor:

This is an awesome, hardy little machine. It does everything I need it to - I just wish it was a little easier to take apart and put together again when moving or storing it.

Power
      Its little engine is definitely the one that CAN-CAN-CAN! This machine can do anything, as long as you're smart with it and add things a little at a time, rather than dumping everything in on top.

Safety
      Goes out of its way to protect you from its sharp edges - properly stored, even the kiddos can handle it. (With supervision, of course).

Ease of Assembly
      Here is the only area in which it fails for me. Maybe I'm just not practiced enough, but I can never get it to go back together properly - I have to get my wife to do it for me, and I'M the cook! I just don't seem to be able to get things to click into place where they need to be.

Dishwasher safe and easy to clean!

It has not failed me yet, and it's been through some bumpy moves! It holds up very well in my kitchen, which is sometimes a disaster zone.

• Ease of Assembly:

Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10-Cup Food Processor does the job!

from Stewartstown, PA

Comments about Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10-Cup Food Processor:

The Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10-Cup Food Processor 70610 is a good-sized food processor that can handle processing multiple quantities of different recipe items without having to constantly empty it. The motor is adequately powered.and doesn't appear to be straining when operating.The top chute allows you to add items for processing while it is still running. This processor can cut down on preparation time and effort. The bowl and other parts are easy to clean, and can go in the dishwasher. This food processor is economically priced and durable. Hamilton Beach has been around since the early 1900's and is an American based company.

• Ease of Assembly:

One of my favorite tools in my kitchen.

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Hamilton Beach ChefPrep 10-Cup Food Processor:

I have owned the Hamilton Beech ChefPrep Food Processor for several years, but I have only recently started using it several times a week. My favorite things about it is the grater. I save a lot of money by making our own shredded potatoes for hashbrowns. I also love to shred carrots and put them in our salads. My whole family prefers the carrots shredded over sliced carrots and it's so much faster to make them in the food processor.

Power
      I've been pleased with the power of the Hamilton Beech Food Processor for the things I've used it for.

Safety
      I've never been concerned about safety while using the food processor. It will only run if it's the lid is in the locked position.

Ease of Assembly
      It's pretty easy to put together. I do struggle with getting the lid to line up correctly. It usually takes me a couple tries before I can get it on.

I usually wash it by hand right after I use it. There are only a few parts to clean so it's quick and easy.

It has held up well for me and I've never had a problem with it. It seems like it will last a long time.