Other Coffee Makers:
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach BrewStation 47686 12-Cup Coffee Maker

Hamilton Beach BrewStation 47686 12-Cup Coffee Maker

Love the Options of this Coffeemaker!

from Palm Springs, CA

Comments about Hamilton Beach BrewStation 47686 12-Cup Coffee Maker:

I am so happy with this coffee maker! I have been (lovingly) told my coffee taste like "water coffee". Okay I am one of those people that don't like strong coffee. I always brew two coffee makers at once. Mine and guests. Well now I can brew a single cup of coffee for my guests with a k cup of their choice. Or I can make a whole pot of strong coffee for them while I enjoy a single cup myself. I love that It comes with a permanent gold filter that fits into the pod part and I can use my own ground coffee in the single cup side. The K cups can be expensive, so that was a great option. When I purchased this, I purchased several different boxes of different flavored K cups. The taste is wonderful. I have so many complements from my family on the coffee. They especially like having their own selection. This coffee maker is so easy to use. There is a dial that you turn to for single k cup or full pot. If brewing full pot you have selection for regular strength or bold. For single cup you have option of K cup or ground coffee.Takes about 2 minutes to heat up the water and to finish brewing 14 oz in the single cup side. Do not put more than the 14oz in for single brew side or you will get a err beep sound. I get a full pot of brewed coffee in just a few minutes. The flavor is delicious. I had purchased a coffee pot similar to this first that had the thermos instead of the glass canister. The taste isn't as good as the glass. I guess they stopped making the thermos with the glass inside. I could really taste the difference. So I purchased this one with all the wonderful features. It is black with stainless steel front. Looks so nice in my kitchen. It has the blue led lights which looks modern. there is a metal holder that holds your coffee cup in place while it is filling so you don't have to hold your cup while waiting. You will be so happy with this purchase. The coffee taste sooo good.

Brew Performance
Fast....2 minutes for single cup from water heating to filling. just a few minutes more for full coffee pot. Coffee taste delicious.

So easy to clean. After using, rinse filter K-cup holder, or filter for ground coffee, canister, that's it. I clean outside with warm sudsy water.

This maker is so easy to use. Dial you put on K cup or ground....or on full pot of coffee. Push button for bold or regular strength or K cup or ground. It has the auto timer feature if you want it to start brewing a pot of coffee at a particular time. So easy to use.

Love the black design with the stainless steel front. Blue led lighting. Beeps 3 times when coffee is ready.

This is a very well made, compact, durable coffee pot. Not made of that flimsy plastic. Really solid.

• Brew Performance:

I love the versatility of this coffee maker.

from Livonia, MI

Comments about Hamilton Beach BrewStation 47686 12-Cup Coffee Maker:

I love this new coffee machine. The coffee pours out nicely from the pot and it is great if I just want one cup of coffee.

Brew Performance
It gives me the option to make it bold or regular.

Everything is dishwasher safe which is great!

This product is very easy to use as long as you follow the easy instructions.

This matches my other appliances and is very modern.

So far so good on the durability as I have only had the coffee maker for 1 month.

• Brew Performance: