4.8
Other Juicers:
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor

Summary

Hamilton Beach 67608 Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor Extra Large Pulp Bin and Wide chute for easy juicing

4.8

Pros

Cons

super easy to use

from Wayne, PA

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor:

super easy to use...and more important easy to clean, I was concerned that I would have to apply a lot of pressure to start the juice stream, but it was sturdy and was not a hassle to use. I have had a few other juicers over the years and always eventually had cleaning issues. I have not had any issues or difficulty at this point- and I will update this review if I find that it doesn't hold up. Easy to store in my bottom kitchen cabinet. All in all I think I got a lot of bang for my buck with this juicer

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor:

For the price this is a great juicer. I love that you can feed whole fruits and vegetables into the mouth to juice them. No need to peel them or cut them up first. I fit an entire apple in it with no problems at all. All the pulp, skin, and seeds spits out the back into this pretty large container. I was able to juice enough for about three glasses before I had to empty the pulp container. It juices very fast and is easy to use.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
Everything shoots out the back of it and gets collected into this large container. I had no pulp in my juice.

Stability While in Use
Was the tiniest bit shaky but I was putting apples in it which is a harder fruit.

Everything is dishwasher safe so very easy to clean. I hand wash mine and parts are easy to clean out by hand.

Seems like it will hold up well.

Versatility/Number of Features
You can feed whole fruits in this juicer. It also has a large pulp container. It comes with a juice collector and a recipe book too.

It is a pretty big juicer so I had a hard time fitting it in a cabinet. Had to find room in the pantry for this one.

Great Juicer

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor:

I purchased the Big Mouth Juicer just a few months ago, and so far I am not disappointed. I bought this for the new diets my wife, and I are trying. We have made several breakfast smoothies, and fruit smoothies, with no issues to report. The juicer does a great job making anything we need. It uses a lot of the product you put in it, so there is not a whole lot of waste at the end. There's not a whole lot of shaking or moving around the counter when you use it, which is nice to not have to worry about it tipping or falling off the counter. It does not have a whole lot of settings like some other juicers I have seen, but it works great for what we use it for. All in all, this is a great juicer, and I highly recommend it to anyone thinking about getting one, or updating an older one.

Sometimes it seems a little complicated and tedious to clean, but its still a great product.

I have had this juicer for 4 months now, and it has held up nicely.

Hamilton Beach Juicer

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor:

I wanted to start juicing and wanted to buy a juicer to make my own. I did lots of research, and found this one that had many great reviews. It makes a good amount of juice, and is pretty quick. It is also easy to clean u after you are finished. The extra wide mouth on it is also very nice, as you can just cut big chunks of fruits and vegetables, and not have to spend as much time cutting small pieces. I have used apples, carrots, cucumbers, spinach, kale, lemons, oranges, limes, bananas, and ginger when I am juicing, and it crushes everything very well. I even put the pulp back in to rejoice that, and I was able to get a little bit more juice out of that. I just wish that the juice would be colder when it comes out of the juicer. As far as the noise, it is a bit loud (almost like a vacuum cleaner). Other than that, I am very happy with this item, and I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

High quality heavy duty juicer

from north augusta sc

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor:

This is a heavy duty juicer for the consumer who drinks a lot of juice. I like to make my own juices instead of the store brand because fresh tasting juice is the best! This juicer does an excellent job of grinding the fruit into pulp! There are settings for different styles of pulp. I tend to use a lot more pulp, and all I do is put it on the appropriate setting and I'm ready to go! The only issue I have with the juicer is that it is incredibly difficult to clean. There are many parts that come apart which makes cleaning it a hassle. This machine is not versatile. The only use I have for it is making juice. Another issue that I have is that it takes a lot of fruit or vegetables to get one glass of juice. The cost of the machine might deter others from purchasing it. Despite these minor flaws, I have used this machine many times proving its worth. I recommend this is you have the money and like fresh juice.

Difficult to clean

Versatility/Number of Features
Only used for juicing fruits or vegetables.

Heavy duty design

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Big mouth juicer for big mouth drinker

from New York, NY

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor:

This Hamilton Beach Big mouth juice extractor looks and works great. It seems to produce more juice when comparing to my old juicer. The only things I juice are apples, celery and carrots. Sometimes I juice them separately and sometimes I mix them all together. No matter how I did it, the juice always come out great. The cleaning is easy as long as you do it right after you use it. Otherwise, the pulp it leaves there will become stiff and sticky and makes cleaner much more difficult.

Works well

from Austell, GA

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor:

Good product for the money. Tough to clean though if you are an everyday user. We use it once or twice a week and it's okay. The pulp is still a little wet, however, it squeezes a lot of juice out and it seems not to wase too much.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juicer Awesome!!!

from Milner, GA

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor:

I just purchased the Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juicer and I love it. I can fit whole small apples without cutting them. I juiced carrots and beets with no problem. The one thing I love is the pulp was really dry when it came out. I had purchased a different brand juicer before this one and the pulp was so wet. I decided to try this one and the pulp wasn't wet at all meaning it got most of the juice out. I don't see any sense having a juicer if it doesn't get the juice out. The clean up was very simple. It comes with a brush to help. It comes apart and goes together easily. I would highly recommend this juicer.