Other Food Processors:

Cons

The super special ally

from Santa Barbara, CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Durable
  • Quiet

Cons

• Mincing Meat
    • Mixing Batter

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth 70595 14 Cups Food Processor:

I really like food processors especially the Hamilton Beach brand. I love it because it has very easy to use features, has very fast blades.

I also like the ease with which I can clean the food processor to the end of the meal. I can process large amounts of food without any problems for every occasion.

The Hamilton Beach brand has a unique quality, as it is very strong, providing an unmatched tranquility. With this food processor can perform any type of food, for any occasion, parties, meetings and what is better still have fun while doing what we like, cooking.

I recommend this food processor as the brand guarantees a long and stable operation full of quality and durability, it is the super special ally, unconditional and ideal of our kitchen.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great food processor

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth 70595 14 Cups Food Processor:

This is the first food processor I've ever owned, and I'm glad I went with it. Setting it up is really easy and cleaning is as simple as throwing it in the dishwasher. I thought the 14 cup capacity would be too big, but after using it, I'm glad I got that size. I have used all of the blades that come with it and I'm happy with every one of them. The motor is powerful and I love that chopping, shredding, or pureeing takes only seconds. Mine also came with a french fry blade, making it very quick and simple to make fresh fries. This blade is amazing. I don't like how some food gets stuck between the very top and whatever blade is sitting just beneath it, but this is a minor inconvenience with everything that this food processor can do.

Safety
    It is set up to be very safe, but whenever the pureeing blade is anywhere but inside the processor, be very careful. I've cut my hand on it before when grabbing something out of the dishwasher, and as can be expected, it is very sharp.

• Ease of Assembly:

If you have a garden, this gadget saves your sanity!

from Stella, MO

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth 70595 14 Cups Food Processor:

This is my first food processor, and I did some research before buying it. I wanted to be able to fit larger things in, I wanted a pulse, I wanted to be able to pop more in the top without cutting it into tiny pieces first, and I wanted to make big batches. This did all of that, and has 3 different cutting discs too! Cleaning is a bit of a challenge since it is kinda large, but lots of cooking items are that way. Only thing I didn't like is that there is a slight gap between to post on the machine and where you put the container on, so when you remove what you are mixing it'll get on that. Aside from that, it has been a real trooper going through anything I have thrown at it. My favorite thing to make is hummus, which I make more now that it's so easy with this!

Power
    Haven't had any trouble yet. It only gets a 9 because it is actually TOO powerful for chopping some items.

Safety
    A lot of safety features on this one. Unless everything is locked in place correctly, it won't even start.

Ease of Assembly
    Not bad at all. I had to look at the instructions for awhile, but I have never had a food processor. Pretty easy to put together.

Well, it could be easier, since there are numerous grooves and holes that get food in them. Not impossible, but it takes a little extra cleaning.

So far so good! Once I got over feeling afraid that I WAS going to break it, I did fine. Only time will tell.

Hamilton Beach Big Mouth 14 cups

from Fountain, CO

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth 70595 14 Cups Food Processor:

I have never had a food processor before. I started with this one. I think it was really too big for me. I ended up taking it back simply because it took up way too much space. I also think that is has too much power for someone who has never had a food processor before. I think if it was smaller I would have had better luck with it. I used it once to make some dough and it was too much power. The dough was dry. Granted I do not make dough very well ever was hoping this would help me.

Power
    It has got a lot of power, actually too much power for my needs.

Safety
    This will not run unless everything is in place.

Ease of Assembly
    I had a little problem putting it together at first but I figured it out pretty quickly.

I know it said dishwasher safe but that is not really an option for me as it would have take up too much space in my dishwasher. I took me quite a while to clean it and I still had to rewash it because some part were hard to get clean.

I am going to guess it would have been durable. It was heavy.

• Ease of Assembly:

Easy to use, durable food processor!

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth 70595 14 Cups Food Processor:

This is the first food processor I bought, and I have had it for seven years. It still works as well as it did the day I bought it. I love the large capacity, and the "big mouth" allows me to put food in with minimal prep.

Ease of Assembly
    Sometimes I need to try twice to get everything lined up appropriately. I think this adds to the safety of the product.

Sometimes food particles get stuck in the piece next to the chute. A quick spray of water using the sink sprayer usually does the trick.

• Ease of Assembly:

Great capacity, very loud but effective

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth 70595 14 Cups Food Processor:

It does the job. The instructions on using the 'big mouth' were limited, so some trial and error is involved. Works quickly and efficiently, I'm very pleased!

Safety
    Maybe a bit too safe as the 'double lid/big mouth' feature isn't as cool as it looks. You can't fit a double-wide food into the chute since the double lid has to be clamped down to get the blade running. Better safe than sorry, I suppose.

Still new, but it seems pretty hearty!