4.1

4.1

I would buy this again.

from Drakesboro, Ky

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Easy To Clean
  • Heats Evenly
  • Powerful
  • Simple Controls
  • Simple Display

Cons

• Small Capacity

• Leftovers
  • Popcorn

Comments about Hamilton Beach 900 Watt 0.9 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

This is the first microwave I have ever owned that actually has an accurately timed popcorn setting. This microwave is also great for heating soups and leftovers. The tray is very stable and easy to clean. The displays are easy to read and figure out.

• Primary use:
  • Personal

If you like the Brand...

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Hamilton Beach 900 Watt 0.9 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

Nothing wrong with this microwave, but there's nothing great about it, either. It is a bit overpriced because you can get the same qualities in a more affordable appliance. The microwave is compact, it provides fast and easy heat distribution with pre-set buttons for all the usuals like popcorn. Or, punch in your time. The microwave cost more than other brands, but I found that it started to wear down fairly quickly, and much quicker than cheaper models that I have owned. Overall, it is a decent microwave, but unless you're just a Hamilton Beach product fan, I would look at other options first.

Worked good for a while, then started to get slower at heating goods

Fairly simple to clean.

Very easy microwave to use with push buttons that make it easy for even kids to use.

This is not one of the most durable microwaves that I have used, and was wearing down really quickly after I bought it.

• Settings/Features:

average microwave

from Portage, IN

Comments about Hamilton Beach 900 Watt 0.9 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

We just bought this microwave about a month after our well loved one died. This microwave isn't the best but it doesn't have any major flaws. It takes a little while longer to heat anything up compared to our old toaster, but that isn't too big a deal for us because we don't usually stand in front of the microwave and just wait. The buttons love to beep, and that is probably my biggest complaint about this microwave- it just loves to make noise. It beeps when you touch any button, it beeps when you open the door, and it beeps nonstop if you don't open the door immediately when it done. Plus it is a very annoying beep that it makes- high pitched and perky. One of these days I will see if I can figure out how to stop it. But other than that, it is just an average microwave. I don't remember how much we paid, but it was one of the cheaper options.

• Settings/Features:

Hamilton Beach 900 Watt Microwave

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Hamilton Beach 900 Watt 0.9 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

I have owned this microwave now for 1 1/2 years and it does a great job reheating food. You do have to adjust the time as most things are based on 1100 watts but it is usually any by 30 seconds to 1 minute. Now I do have to agree with the other reviews about the popcorn. When you popcorn by the on bag directions it just never pops right and if you go over the 2 minutes and 30 seconds then it ends up burnt which smells nasty and tastes nasty. Anything else though is wonderful as long as you use plastic wrap to cover the food so it does not dry out. I have not noticed any heat spots in my microwave although if you dont line the glass turntable up just right then it will not rotate well at all. Easy to wipe out and the clock is easy to program just push clock to set the time and push again to confirm and that is all. I also like the fact that it has a reminder beep that beeps every 3 minutes to remind you to open the door and take out your plate so you dont leave it in there (and I have done that before this microwave) I would recommend to anyone liking for a great microwave at a great price.

i love how this microwave works

from South Point, OH

Comments about Hamilton Beach 900 Watt 0.9 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

i bought this microwave to replace my old one. i got to say this was a awsome deal it was under 60.00 and is worth more than that.i love how you can just push one button for different things like popcorn or potatoes takes the guess work out of trying to figure out how long to cook things for.

Hamilton Beach microwave gets the job done!

from Campbellsville, KY

Comments about Hamilton Beach 900 Watt 0.9 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

I received my Hamilton Beach 900 watt, 0.9 cubic feet microwave oven before I went to college. It was the lowest priced microwave for the most watt-age, so I guess you could say it was the best deal.

I have never had a problem with my microwave, it works very well and gets the job done. I never have to cook longer than the instructions tell me to, so I think that says something about the power level -that it is at least above average quality.

One feature I appreciate about the microwave is the on-screen clock. I use it as my clock in the dorm room, especially in the morning when I can't find my phone.

Two things  I don't like very much about the microwave are: one, there is sometimes an unusual popping sound in the microwave if the item being cooked is not perfectly centered on the plate. The second thing is that the cord is so short. I didn't have a three-pronged extension cord last year, and so since the cord was so short, I had to keep my microwave on the floor.

Hamilton Beach 900 Watts Microwave is great for its size

from Duluth, GA

Comments about Hamilton Beach 900 Watt 0.9 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

This particular microwave is excellent for warming food and beverages and things like that. The one thing I wish it could do is pop a large bag of popcorn when using the popcorn button. I have yet to get it to do that perfectly, and when you put it on three minutes its too much because it comes out burned and we all know how much we hate that. so you just have to figure out by trial and error how much time it takes to pop it just right. Other than that its great and worth the money. Mine is black in color and I really love that.