3.7
Hamilton Beach
58130PH
Hamilton Beach 8-Speed Blender

Best low priced blender

I love this blender because it is powerful and blends my drinks in minutes. I drink smoothies daily so when I bought this blender it was on the hopes that it would keep up. I would definitely recommend this blender to anyone listening. I did put that it is hard to clean but that is only the blades. I have noticed that if I sit the blender cup in the sink and let it sit with hot water right after use, it's allot easier to clean.

Works just fine

Works just fine for smoothies. Large capacity. Serves about 4. Has trouble with ice, though, and easier to smash the cubes in a bag before adding. It often needs to be opened and contents pushed with a spoon if too thick or it won't spin. It's easy to clean as long as you rinse well immediately after use, otherwise you'll find yourself having to take it all apart. It works well for the cheap price but if I could afford a more powerful one I'd go for it.

Dallas, tx

Its an ok blender

The overall look of the blender was very nice, especially for a glass pitcher blender. I bought this one for the first time, I had always used plastic pitcher blenders. Well one day I was making some green hot sauce and put it in my plastic blender and yes needless to say it cracked. So I went out and bought this one. It worked ok, I mean it wasn't really what I expected. It got the job pretty much done other than a couple of times when the jalapeños did not get blended well enough. Also while I was blending I could smell like something plastic. Needless to say it did not last me 3 months. So at the moment I don't have a blender, I think I will look around until I find one that will suit me for what I need it for.

Tampa, FL

false

Easy, simple blender

I needed a simple, easy-to-use blender for around the house, and I was very pleased to find this one on sale! I drink a smoothie almost every day and I have started to make them for my son in order to sneak more fruits and vegetables into his diet, so I needed something that could handle a good amount of use. I like this one a lot because it is so straightforward and easy to clean. The only downside is that it sometimes takes a while to really get blending and you have to let it run for a good amount of time before it is all blended up enough to drink. But that's a small price to pay overall for a decent blender that does the job. Overall, I was very satisfied with this blender and would recommend it if you just need a basic one.

Richmond, VA

Hamilton Beach BlendMaster 10-Speed Blender

I love Hamilton Beach products so I was happily surprised to find this Hamilton Beach BlendMaster 10- Blender on sale when I needed to purchase another blender. The design of this blender is very sturdy. The base is well balanced. The cord is long enough when plugged in to give you room to move blender around on the counter but not too long to get in the way of your work space. The motor is strong enough to get the job done with everything I put in it, ranging from crackers to ice cubes. The blades are sharp. The buttons are located in a good position on the front at the bottom and move with ease. The pitcher is lightweight but very strong. The lid with removable center cap is easy to put on and take off. The little rubberized legs are sturdy and grip well to the counter keeping the blender in one place when it is being used. The exterior of the blender is easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth. The container part of the blender washes very easily. The blades remove without difficulty for more easy cleaning.

Hermiston, OR

A great blender.

I am not the type of person who likes big and complicated kitchen appliances. I like a type of appliance that does it's job right and nothing extra is needed. I got the Hamilton Beach Wave Maker 2 Speed Blender, Red 53206 as a gift when I first moved into my new home, which was about 3 years ago, and ever since then it has been the only blender I use. It's a great but simple blender that is just so easy to use. I make a lot of smoothies using ice and frozen fruits. I also love making pina colada which I use ice cream and ice for. I use this blender to make those, and I am very satisfied with the results every time. The smoothies and pina colada come out so creamy and delicious, just the way they should be. The Hamilton Beach Wave Maker 2 Speed Blender, Red 53206 crushes the ice and frozen fruits to the perfect consistency that a smoothie should be. I've been using this blender for 3 years now and I have never had a problem with it. The only negative thing that I can say about it is at times the ice tends to get stuck under the blade and I struggle with it a little bit, but that is nothing to make me dislike the blender in any way. This is a great blender and makes a great house warming gift. I am very glad my friend bought it for me. I also love the color that she chose. I love red on kitchen appliances. I am very thankful for her and her gift.

Awesome blender!!

This low cost high power blender is the best choice for the money and eases through any blending task. I've put this blender to the test many times with the best results every time. Fill it with your favorite ingredients and the same smooth perfect results every time. the range of speeds make even the lows speed blending possible. there is a very good difference in each and every speed range. Hamilton Beach has gone above and beyond with this blender the 14 speeds are very, the glass pitcher body is super thick and even with the most abuse seems to be virtually indestructible and above all the longevity of this unit is simply unbelievable. This blending unit has four very well place rubber no-skid feet that ensures the blender stays put even under the fastest longest blending operation. If there were a blender to purchase that puts durability and power above profits this is the best blender on the market.

Hamilton Beach Review

I like to make smoothies for myself and my family not only because it tastes good but because of its health benefits. I did have an older version Hamilton beach blender which lasted about six years with constant use before it finally broke down so I needed a replacement that will not be too expensive and will still get the job done. I did some research, read some consumer reviews and then decided on the Hamilton Beach 10-speed blender which I got. The first time I used it, it did not really crush the ice and I ended up having chunks of ice in my smoothie which I didn't really like. The next day I decided to let the content blend for another few seconds and the chunks of ice were gone and I finally got a good end result. So far I have had the blender for seven months and it keeps getting better with each blend but on the down side the blender started having a really bad burning smell each time I use it, I don't know if it will break down any minute from now or if something has gone wrong with it. The smell does not affect the taste of the smoothie but I am worried that whatever is causing the smelling might be getting into the drink and that is not healthy for me and my family. I did also notice that it was not a quiet blender when I got it and the sound keeps increasing after each use which is very annoying. Now it is so loud I would not use it if I had an alternative. It is just barely seven months I got it and it already developed all kinds of faults. If it eventually breaks down and I need a replacement, I may consider getting another Hamilton Beach Blender but definitely not the one I have now. I will be getting a totally new model to replace it. I will still recommend Hamilton Beach blenders and products because of their high quality but I don't think I will recommend the Hamilton Beach 10-speed blender because I did not like it and the downsides definitely out-weigh the positives if any.

Great Blender for Great Price

This is a great blender but it does a more thorough job blending the more liquid substances. Solutions with less liquids need to be stirred occasionally to make sure all contents get properly and evenly blended. Thicker substances tend to be stuck under the blades- but do mix when stirred and loosened. The motor is powerful enough it never ceases during operation. The sturdy glass canister is easy to grip, pour rom, and clean. Blending Power I am very happy with this blender. It is sturdy and powerful but occasionally needs stirring to more evenly blend and puree, as some contents might stick under the blades. Versatility I have used this blender to chop , blend, and puree. It does a decent job for all categories and the blade is heavy-duty and capable of chopping ice cubes without a mess. I don't use a blender a lot but I do choose to use this blender rather than a food processor, when the need arises. Ease of Cleaning All parts of the glass blender canister can be removed for cleaning and are dishwasher safe. The blade is very sharp and safer to wash in the dishwasher to avoid getting cut when washing by hand. The gaskets are well made and long lasting and the housing is designed to accommodate any bottle that is threaded and of the same size opening. This allows cooks to prepare sauces directly in the jar in which they will be stored. Ease of Use The push button format and easy to understand instruction booklet removes any guesswork determining the proper settings. Design This blender offers a conventional design that can be assimilated into any décor. It is not bulky and can be easily stored if more counter space is desired. Durability I have had my blender for over 6 years and although I do not use it on a daily basis, it is still more powerful than many newer blenders I have used when visiting friends. I am happy with this blender and have no need to upgrade.

true

LOVE my Hamilton Beach Blender!

I received this blender as a gift a couple of years ago, and absolutely love it! It does a great job making smoothies using frozen fruit (no ice). It also handles processing pasta sauce and salsa with ease (I don't have a food processor). Comes apart easily for quick clean-up. I am sure there are more powerful blenders on the market, and most certainly there are more expensive ones out there, but this one has handled every job I have attempted with it and has given me absolutely no problems. My kitchen simply would not be complete without this work-horse of a blender! Versatility From blending smoothies using frozen fruit, to pureeing soups, to making salsas and pasta sauces, there has not been a job I have attempted with this blender that it could not do! I will say that I have not tried to crush ice with it, so I don't know how well it does that. Ease of Cleaning Comes apart easily for quick and simple clean-up! Ease of Use Couldn't be any easier! Durability All of my Hamilton Beach small kitchen appliances are work-horses that last and last and last!

Hamilton Beach 8-Speed Blender