Other Mixers:
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach 6SPD 150 Watts Hand Mixer

Hamilton Beach 6SPD 150 Watts Hand Mixer

Easy to store and works good for the price.

from Cape Girardeau, MO

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6SPD 150 Watts Hand Mixer:

I really like this mixer. It stores very easily because all the beaters store in the plastic container the mixer sits on. If you have limited space this is the mixer for you.

Mixing Performance
This mixer performs very well for mixing cakes, pudding, and mashed potatoes. It has enough power for everyday use. I have found it kind of difficult to mix a thick cookie mixture with this mixer. I would most likely us a larger stand mixer for chocolate chip cookies because it seems to clog the beaters up.

Very easy to clean because I put the beaters in the dishwasher and wipe off the handle/electrical part.

Very easy to use. Just click in the beaters and plug it up and turn it on. Can't get much easier than that.

I LOVE the design of this mixer because it is very compact and easily stores all the beaters in the container it sits on. Because my kitchen is very small and I do not have a lot of space to store extra parts this works wonderfully. Everything in one place and easily stored away.

This is not a very expensive mixer but it is very well made and has held up very nicely. I have had this mixer for about 4 years and have had no problems with it.

• Mixing Performance: