Other Mixers:
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Classic Hand Mixer

Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Classic Hand Mixer

Powerful Mixer in a small package

I received this mixer as a gift from a family member when I was starting my life over. For years I had used a cheap Black Friday special for my blending and mixing needs. Upon using this mixer I was shocked at the performance. This mixer comes with a enclosed holder for mixer blade and cord storage all together. This design is very efficient when storing in the kitchen. The over power of this hand mixer is amazing. The appearance with stainless looks fantastic and is very easy to operate and clean.

Mixing Performance
This mixer has all the power you need for hand mixing. I can mix dough and ice cream smoothies with ease. I love the multiple different types of mixer blades that come with the unit.

The main mixing blades come with a coating on them that provide excellent mixing power without sticking. The coating cleans very easy. The eject button on the control ejects the blades very easy when finished.

The overall balance and location of the controls on the controller make this mixer very easy to operate efficiently.

I love stainless steel material and the attached containment system. I never have to search for my blades or cord as they are all stored together.

I have had this mixer now for about one year and have recommended it many times for people needing a hand mixer.

Works well only for 1.5 years

I purchased this hand mixer 2 years ago and the product is still with me. I use it to beat egg batter and other dough. Two years ago when it was pretty new, it used to work very fast and smooth without creating any lumps in the liquid. I used to initially use it to make curd as my daughter loved to drink that often and I couldn't get the right thickness in the mixer. I then started using it only as a beater and making batter for cupcakes, doughnuts and sweets and the result was always a pure thin liquid that was perfect to bake in the oven. After about 8 months, the cord had to be replaced and since it was within warranty, I got it done without any hassle and payment. Now I use it less often as I have purchased another hand mixer and this one is just used to make batter for cookies. It does not work as efficiently as it used to work before as it's already 2 years old and with time, this hand mixer also has given way. It works best for only 1-1.5 years after which it needs to get replaced and hence I don't plan buying another mixer in its place.

Inexpensive and Works Well

from Murfreesboro, NC

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Even Mixing

• Cakes & Cookies

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Classic Hand Mixer:

I've had this mixer for quite sometime. It's easy to clean and store. For a while, I stopped pulling it out of the cabinet, but my 12 yr old has become interested in baking and she brought it back to life. She loves using this mixer because its easy for to clean and mix her batters. She doesn't have to worry about asking for my help to get the lumps out of the batter. Such a simple product, doesn't take a lot of space, nor a lot of time to get the job done. She so in love with mixers, she's even asked for an upgrade to one of those "fancy" ones, as she calls them. Anything that she has to mix together she immediately reaches for this. Thanks to her, its no longer in the back of the cabinet. Made its way, back to the front. She reminded me why I bought a mixer in the first place. Now, I'm in love all over again.

Works well only for 1.5 years

from NA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Even Mixing
    • Works Quietly

Cons

• Heavy

• Bread
    • Cakes & Cookies

Great mixer!!

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Classic Hand Mixer:

This really is a wonderful mixer! It can mix almost everything and truly does an awesome job in the kitchen as a helper. I have always loved the Hamilton Beach products and will continue to use them for many years in the future. It is so easy to use and the price is very affordable even for people like me that are on a budget. It has plenty of power and is very versatile! I always like to have several hand mixers in my kitchen then I can be sure that they will last longer if I can switch back and forth from one to the other.

Mixing Performance
    The mixing performance is excellent! I can use it for all of my mixing needs and know it will always be quite reliable.

It is so very easy to clean. You can wipe off the outside and the beaters are easy to clean. I always soak them for a little while in hot soapy water,then rinse them off,you don't usually have to scrub them.

It is quite easy to use! you can put the beaters on easy and it is also easy to remove them after you are finished.

This product has a great design! It looks very sleek and modern and looks very good with any kitchen decor.

It is very durable and works hard to do the job.

Powerful Mixer in a small package

Mixes better than my Kitchenaid

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Classic Hand Mixer:

This mixer is so easy to use, and easy to clean, and mixes better than my kitchen aid. I prefer to use a handheld because I really feel it mixes faster and better than the stand upright mixers. Cost does not always equal quality, and this mixer is affordable.

Mixing Performance
    never going back from a hand held mixer again.

quick and easy

I let my children use this mixer with me supervising.

I regret that I have dropped this mixer at least a dozen times. It is virtually indestructible.

Very suprised

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Classic Hand Mixer:

I purchased the hand mixer made by hamiliton beach when i recieed an email from the company that it was on clearance, so i really didnt have high expectations for the price i paid for it. But Hamilton Beach Is a brand I know and Love, so with that being said My first use with this handheld mixer was for making and mixing my double chocolate chip cookies usually with the previous mixer that in itself was a chore as the old mixer couldnt seem to handle the dough with my new handheld though, it was an absolute breeze and with six speeds to choose from it got my cookie dough to just the right consistency.it has surpassed the amount of money I spent and i am quite glad i caught the sale, it comes with different whisks, which is fantastic and if i had to issue a downside it would be that it is pretty heavy.But again for the price and the extra wisks and stuff, its totally something that I am more than willing to overlook

Can honestly say i:ve dropped it a few times and aside from the mess this is duable at its best! takes a liking and keeps on ticking

Great product

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Classic Hand Mixer:

This is a great mixer for a great price ! If you are not a professional cook and don't use mixers too much this is exactly what you are looking for ! It does it job very well , I have never had a problem with it . it has 6 speeds , and two sets of mixing arms . It is very easy to clean , just wipe it down and put the arms in the dishwasher .

Great mixer

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Classic Hand Mixer:

I had another hand mixer which I was using. I was given the hamilton mixer for a wedding present, but since I had another mixer I was using, I put it in storage. My other mixer broke a while ago so I pulled out the hamilton beach hand mixer and I have loved it! It works really well. It has enough power to mix up whatever I have been making. I also like that it comes with bread hooks to help with the thicker dough. I also like how the different speeds really are different speeds. My old mixer really didn't have too much difference between the different levels of speed so it is nice to finally have a real mixer. This mixer is sturdy and it also feels sturdy and durable. It is a hardy mixer which I think will last much longer than my older mixer.

So far, so good

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Classic Hand Mixer:

20 year old mixer conked out right before Thanksgiving.  Husband went and picked up this Hamilton Beach 6 speed mixer.  He likes stainless appliances and I will say it is very attractive.  Used it on my thick mashed potatoes and it worked great, very sturdy.  I only used the basic steel mixers but the other attachments look interesting.  I think I'll especially like the option of the wisk attachments.  Easy to clean.  Hope it lasts 20 years, but I'd be suprised.

Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer is a powerful tool!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Classic Hand Mixer:

The purchase of the Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer came after our old mixer lived its last mix. Before we were using my Grandma's hand mixer that she bought when she was first married (they don't make things like that any more today!). Forty years later, it was time to find a new machine. Enter the Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer. What a replacement! I am very impressed with the power and speed this mixer puts out. You can leave it on the first speed level and get the results you are looking for. Our neighbors borrowed it after theirs broke in the middle of baking, and they were so amazed by the power they went out and bought a Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer for themselves. Because it is so powerful though, the batter has a tendency to some times fly over the bowl (which is why you don't need to turn it on very high). Overall I have been very impressed with the machine and I know my Grandma would be too.