4.8
Other Crock Pots & Slow Cookers:
Hamilton Beach
33165C

4.8

Pros

• Easy to operate (9)
  • Variety of uses (8)
  • Compact (3)

• Meats (9)
    • Casual cook (7)

Perfect for any meal!

from Ray City , Georgia

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy to Operate
  • Variety of Uses

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

Seriously love this product! I was very hesitant at first because I have never really used a crockpot. I googled several recipes and decide to just go for it. First meal I made was a pot roast and it turned out perfect. Very tender and juicy. We ate the whole thing. Highly recommend!

love this

from pa

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy to Operate
    • Variety of Uses

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

I love the size of my slow cooker.....It easily fits everything I cook it in to roasts...sauces...even making cakes in it. It is so easy to operate and cooks the food well. I can put a turkey breast in there and set it and forget it. Everything is moist and wonderful when it is done. The convenience of cleaning it is another wonderful feature.

Easy dinners for me!

from Butler, PA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy to Operate
      • Variety of Uses

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

I have zero complaints about this slow cooker. It's easy to use, clean and store. The lid comes right off and the pot comes right out for simple cleaning. If you're the kind of person who likes to throw something in a cooker and forgetting about it till later, this is definitely for you.

Works like a charm!

from Zephyrhills, FL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Compact Size
        • Easy to Operate
        • Variety of Uses

Cons

• Capacity

• Dessert

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

I love this crock pot so much! This is my second one. My first one got left behind when we moved, so had to buy another. It is well worth it! Great for tight budgets and can make just about anything! I do wish I had gotten a larger capacity crockpot that would better allow me to put veggies around my chicken, but as i chose the smaller one I can fit the chicken and a lesser amount of veggies. But more than enough for my small family! Super easy to use and simple to clean. I make a wonderfully tasty pineapple upside down cake in this crockpot that my kids love! Very much recommended!

Hamilton beach slow cooker

from Austin, TX

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy to Operate
        • Variety of Uses

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

I really love my Hamilton Beach slow cooker. I cannot live without it. I make dinner in a crockpot Two to three times per week. It is easy to use and simple, not to mention the food tastes great. Most recently, It came in very handy over this past holiday season. I was able to reheat items I had previously cooked, and frozen. It made it quick and simple to serve to my holiday guests. I served chili one night and a roast another night. It cooked evenly and effectively. It also has a nice, sleek design and it looks good on my counter top. I like the silver and black colors, because it matches my appliances. I would recommend this slow cooker to other shoppers and would buy it again in the future.

Great product!

from Plattsburgh, NY

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Dishwasher Safe
          • Easy to Operate

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

I love my slow cooker! It is so easy to prep dinner in the mornings and have it be all finished at the end of the day. It is really easy to clean and the controls are really easy to use.

from NJ

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy to Operate
            • Variety of Uses

• desserts

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

This 6 Quart Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker is such an easy appliance to use. Whether you are a stay at home mom or 9 to 5 full timer this product adds less stress to your daily life. Hamilton Beach designer this unit to be simple to operate as well as to clean. I have made many meals in this unit and they come out delicious! Just toss in cut up potatoes, veggies, some water, spices, and your meat and turn the unit on and you are done. This unit is also very easy to clean and super durable as I usually wash mine in the sink. What is really nice is that everything cooks in one pot so clean up takes but a short time. This unit is also quiet. You can make main meals, side dishes, or even desserts. I enjoy in the winter making desserts such as hot apple crumb or a hot chocolate browning bread cake and just add such ice cream and it tastes fantastic. This also makes a great gift to give to a bridal shower or newly engaged couple. The price is also very affordable.

Love this!!

from Alabama

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Compact Size
              • Easy to Operate
              • Variety of Uses

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

I absolutely love my Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker! I use it all the time to make just about anything. It is so easy and simple to use, you just put the foods of your choice in and turn it on to your desired setting, and leave it to do the work on its own. And the possibilities are endless with a slow cooker. I use mine foreverything, from cheese dips and appetizers at family reunions to meals for my family when I'm too busy doing housework or running errands around town to worry about cooking. I have owned my slow cooker for almost two years now and use my slow cooker extensively, at least twice every week, and it is still working like a charm. Everyone needs a slow cooker! I highly recommend for everyone.

Great for meals

from SalemNY

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Compact Size
                • Easy to Operate
                • Variety of Uses

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

I was gifted the Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker last year and it has been the one thing in my kitchen the I seem to use the most. The overall design is appealing and it matches the stainless steel look of the rest of my appliances. It is also very simple to learn how to use and pretty straightforward. I'm not much a cooker as I hate to spend lots of time preparing just to sit and eat it in 20 minutes. The slow cooker allows me to prepare a meal quickly and let it cook all day long while I'm out or while I'm around the house doing other chores. I do think have to keep stirring the food or stay in the kitchen and keep an eye on it. It allows me to have the ability to cook for myself or my family while also getting other things done. I gave absolutely no complaints so far and if anything this has been a lifesaver for me. I can cook healthy meals instead of buying fast food or prepared food. It saves me money and time and the meal options you can make are endless. I recommend slow cookers to everyone. Especially the HAMILTON Beach cooker because the price for the value is amazing.

Slow cooking perfection.

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

I love my Hamilton 6 quart slow cooker. It works amazing for when I just want to cook dinner for me and my boyfriend, or for when I'm having my whole family over for dinner.

I love to cook pot roasts, whole chickens, stews, soups, and even beef brisket in here. Everything I cook always comes out perfect, and tastes fantastic. I don't even have to spend the whole day in the kitchen cooking either, which makes it even more amazing. It makes dinner making effortless and so easy.

I like that I can throw everything into the slow cooker, turn it on, go to work, and my dinner is made for me and still warm when I get home. I never have to eat out anymore after work because the slow cooker does all the work for me, and makes a delicious tasting meal every time.

If you don't already have one of these and are a busy person I would suggest picking one up.

Time to Heat
                  It heats up right away, and starts cooking as soon as I put everything in. It keeps my food warm even after it's done cooking. I leave it on the lower heat and leave it to cook for half of the day. It always works great.

Cooking Performance
                  All of the food I cook in this slow cooker turns out perfect and delicious every time I use it. It is very consistent and I've never had any problems with any of the food I've cooked in here. It's one of my favorite things to cook in because it's so simple and everything tastes great.

The pot on the inside is removable. If I have a hard time removing the stains and food stuck onto it, I just soak it in hot water and dish detergent and that gets it right off. It's very easy to clean. The pot is even dishwasher safe, but I would rinse it off before putting it in a dishwasher still. If the outside gets dirty I just wipe it clean with a sponge or a towel. There isn't any other cleaning you have to do.

It's just as easy to use as any other slow cooker. It's very simple and everything is self explanatory. You just have to plug it in, put in the ingredients you want to use, switch it to the setting you want, and that's it. It even has a warm option to keep your food automatically warm for you so that you don't have to reheat your food when you are ready to eat.

It's a very simple and easy to use slow cooker, but it's very well made and durable. You can make a lot of food in this slow cooker, and it's not big or clunky. I usually don't leave it on top of the counter. It's very easy to store and fit in my cabinets. You can fit whole roasts and chickens in here without having to cut them in half, and there is still plenty of room in there to fit more.

This is a really heavy duty and durable/well made slow cooker. This slow cooker was really made to last, and can take a good beating. I use this slow cooker all the time, and have never had any problems with it.

• Time to Heat: