4.9
Other Crock Pots & Slow Cookers:
Hamilton Beach
33165C

4.9

Pros

• Easy to operate (4)
  • Variety of uses (3)

• Meats (4)
  • Veggies (3)

Great product!

from Plattsburgh, NY

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Dishwasher Safe
  • Easy to Operate

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

I love my slow cooker! It is so easy to prep dinner in the mornings and have it be all finished at the end of the day. It is really easy to clean and the controls are really easy to use.

from New Jersey

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy to Operate
    • Variety of Uses

• desserts

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

This 6 Quart Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker is such an easy appliance to use. Whether you are a stay at home mom or 9 to 5 full timer this product adds less stress to your daily life. Hamilton Beach designer this unit to be simple to operate as well as to clean. I have made many meals in this unit and they come out delicious! Just toss in cut up potatoes, veggies, some water, spices, and your meat and turn the unit on and you are done. This unit is also very easy to clean and super durable as I usually wash mine in the sink. What is really nice is that everything cooks in one pot so clean up takes but a short time. This unit is also quiet. You can make main meals, side dishes, or even desserts. I enjoy in the winter making desserts such as hot apple crumb or a hot chocolate browning bread cake and just add such ice cream and it tastes fantastic. This also makes a great gift to give to a bridal shower or newly engaged couple. The price is also very affordable.

Love this!!

from Alabama

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Compact Size
      • Easy to Operate
      • Variety of Uses

• Rice

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

I absolutely love my Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker! I use it all the time to make just about anything. It is so easy and simple to use, you just put the foods of your choice in and turn it on to your desired setting, and leave it to do the work on its own. And the possibilities are endless with a slow cooker. I use mine foreverything, from cheese dips and appetizers at family reunions to meals for my family when I'm too busy doing housework or running errands around town to worry about cooking. I have owned my slow cooker for almost two years now and use my slow cooker extensively, at least twice every week, and it is still working like a charm. Everyone needs a slow cooker! I highly recommend for everyone.

Great for meals

from SalemNY

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Compact Size
        • Easy to Operate
        • Variety of Uses

• Rice

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

I was gifted the Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker last year and it has been the one thing in my kitchen the I seem to use the most. The overall design is appealing and it matches the stainless steel look of the rest of my appliances. It is also very simple to learn how to use and pretty straightforward. I'm not much a cooker as I hate to spend lots of time preparing just to sit and eat it in 20 minutes. The slow cooker allows me to prepare a meal quickly and let it cook all day long while I'm out or while I'm around the house doing other chores. I do think have to keep stirring the food or stay in the kitchen and keep an eye on it. It allows me to have the ability to cook for myself or my family while also getting other things done. I gave absolutely no complaints so far and if anything this has been a lifesaver for me. I can cook healthy meals instead of buying fast food or prepared food. It saves me money and time and the meal options you can make are endless. I recommend slow cookers to everyone. Especially the HAMILTON Beach cooker because the price for the value is amazing.

Slow cooking perfection.

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

I love my Hamilton 6 quart slow cooker. It works amazing for when I just want to cook dinner for me and my boyfriend, or for when I'm having my whole family over for dinner.

I love to cook pot roasts, whole chickens, stews, soups, and even beef brisket in here. Everything I cook always comes out perfect, and tastes fantastic. I don't even have to spend the whole day in the kitchen cooking either, which makes it even more amazing. It makes dinner making effortless and so easy.

I like that I can throw everything into the slow cooker, turn it on, go to work, and my dinner is made for me and still warm when I get home. I never have to eat out anymore after work because the slow cooker does all the work for me, and makes a delicious tasting meal every time.

If you don't already have one of these and are a busy person I would suggest picking one up.

Time to Heat
          It heats up right away, and starts cooking as soon as I put everything in. It keeps my food warm even after it's done cooking. I leave it on the lower heat and leave it to cook for half of the day. It always works great.

Cooking Performance
          All of the food I cook in this slow cooker turns out perfect and delicious every time I use it. It is very consistent and I've never had any problems with any of the food I've cooked in here. It's one of my favorite things to cook in because it's so simple and everything tastes great.

The pot on the inside is removable. If I have a hard time removing the stains and food stuck onto it, I just soak it in hot water and dish detergent and that gets it right off. It's very easy to clean. The pot is even dishwasher safe, but I would rinse it off before putting it in a dishwasher still. If the outside gets dirty I just wipe it clean with a sponge or a towel. There isn't any other cleaning you have to do.

It's just as easy to use as any other slow cooker. It's very simple and everything is self explanatory. You just have to plug it in, put in the ingredients you want to use, switch it to the setting you want, and that's it. It even has a warm option to keep your food automatically warm for you so that you don't have to reheat your food when you are ready to eat.

It's a very simple and easy to use slow cooker, but it's very well made and durable. You can make a lot of food in this slow cooker, and it's not big or clunky. I usually don't leave it on top of the counter. It's very easy to store and fit in my cabinets. You can fit whole roasts and chickens in here without having to cut them in half, and there is still plenty of room in there to fit more.

This is a really heavy duty and durable/well made slow cooker. This slow cooker was really made to last, and can take a good beating. I use this slow cooker all the time, and have never had any problems with it.

Hamilton Beach slow cooker

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

I love my slow cooker! It gets a LOT of use, especially with this awful cold winter we've been having. I make everything in this thing and everything has come out beautifully. Cook times for recipes are accurate and everything cooks evenly. I do though have a hard time getting the smell out of whatever I cooked but a good soak with vinegar and baking soda in hot water seems to do the trick.

Time to Heat
          I have found whether on low or high that recipes times are very accurate.

Cooking Performance
          Cooks beautifully. Everything I have ever made in this crock pot has cooked evenly and come out wonderfully yummy.

Food does stick to this crock pot, I have yet to try those liners which I need to invest in. I have to soak it for quite some time before I can scrub it. Then it needs a good vinegar baking soda soak to remove the food smell.

Throw your food in, turn it on and forget it! Simple as that.

It's a really nice design, looks great on my countertops.

I have not yet used the "go" feature of this crock pot so I can't comment accurately on how it would travel. I would think with the latches it would hold up good though.

Easy to use and clean.

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

I'm giving this slow cooker an overall rating of 9 because of the many conveniences built into it. The lid holder is great for when you remove the hot lid to stir or sample and you don't want to place it on your counter. The spoon rest is equally handy. The locking lid is totally spill-proof and a great way to ensure your dish gets where it's going, and not all over the seat of your car!

Time to Heat
          Heats up quickly and distributes the heat evenly.

Cooking Performance
          This slow cooker is everything you need. From soups and stews to even making deserts in it, I've done it all in my Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker.

The insert is a little heavy for older hands to handle, but to get the even heat distribution without burning I'm sure it needs to be.

Very easy to use. Love the lid and spoon rests.

The only thing lacking in this design that I can see is a retractable cord. My Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker has a place to wrap the cord to keep it out of the way, but I think it could be better.

Seems very sturdy.

overall wonderful slow cooker

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

by far the best slow cooker I have ever bought. It cooks wonderfully! Have not had any problems at all with it. Extremely durable and reliable.

Time to Heat
          It maintains heat perfect. Have not had a problem at all with this slow cooker. It is also convenient when taking it places. Just unplug and go. it maintains it's heat so well that by the time you get to wherever you are going it is still warm.

Cooking Performance
          Perfect cooking performance each time. I have been able to make perfect roasts and even green bean casserole in it. The roasts turn out perfect every single time. It is so easy to turn on in the morning and let it cook all day. It is ready to eat when I get home from work.

So easy it's wonderful. You just pull out the interior and it wipes right out. You can either clean it by hand or just put it in the dishwasher.

Easy and self-explanatory. The settings are extremely easy to understand just turn the knob to the desired temperature and it will do the rest.

The design is wonderful and easy to use. Looks great in the kitchen and nice to take places too.

extremely durable and reliable

• Cooking Performance:

For the Price and Ease, It's Alright With Me!

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

This slow cooker that will save you time! I grabbed one of these at my local department store. It was on sale at the time, but the price of this slow cooker, in general, is a steal! The settings and all the functions on this product are super easy to use! I threw some ribs in here, pushed a button, and hours later I have fall-off-the-bone deliciousness. It's also easy to clean, no major elbow work with this slow cooker.

Time to Heat
          I actually wish the time to heat was a bit faster, but for all the positive qualities about this product, you really won't care about those few extra minutes, when really, you're saving a few extra hours of cooking time!

Cooking Performance
          I mean, it is what it is, a slow cooker that cooks food for you. Meats and stews are probably the best meals for this cooker.

Super simple, easy buttons that really are self-explanatory.

It's a classic, simple design that could fit into any kitchen decor. I like how it doesn't bulk up my counter, yet it's big enough for all my meats and meals.

• Cooking Performance:

Love this cooker, seals and cooks to perfection!

Comments about Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Slow Cooker:

Received this as a wedding gift and I absolutely love this slow cooker!! The cooker just makes life so much simpler when you don't have time to prepare a huge meal. My favorite part of this cooker is the fact that it has latches on the top to seal it so the food stays warm and will not spill out if traveling.

Time to Heat
          It does not take long to get the food cooking and keeping it hot.

Cooking Performance
          I have had no issues with the performance of this cooker! It cooks everything exactly how you want it to.

I love this cooker because the main base comes out and can be cleaned with out having to stick the entire cooker in the sink.

The slow cooker is self-explanatory, not difficult to learn how to use.

Love this slow cooker because it is just the right size for my family.

Have had this product for 2 years and its been used countless times, through it all it has made great meals as if it were the first time being used!