Other Blenders:
Hamilton Beach 53257 Single-Speed Blender

Hamilton Beach 53257 Single-Speed Blender

Great Product for the Price

Comments about Hamilton Beach 53257 Single-Speed Blender:

I love this blender! I was just looking for something simple to blend protein shakes in, and this does the trick every time! The only problem I have with it, is that the lid is very hard for me to remove. I have to use two hands, which usually leaves me with a mess on my shirt and/or the counter.

Blending Power
This blender does the job! There is no need for additional speeds. It blends my shakes perfectly and timely.

I could blend pretty much anything in this blender. It handles anything from ice cubes to water and powder. I even blend lots of frozen fruit at one time, and it has never stopped, and barely slows down with the added bulk.

It just needs a simple rinse and a little sponge to clean beneath the blades. There are no hard to reach places. It is a very simple item to clean, especially compared to my old blender.

This blender is very easy to use. It only has one speed so you just put the lid on and press the button! Nothing to it. I love it.

Simple and useable design.

Very durable. Glass. I love everything about this blender, and I think I will be using it for years to come.

• Blending Power: