View more crock pots slow cookers

Other Crock Pots & Slow Cookers:
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach 3-Quart Slow Cooker

Hamilton Beach 3-Quart Slow Cooker

Wouldn't change a thing about this slow cooker

I have had this Hamilton Beach 3-quart slow cooker for about 5 years and have used it countless times in those years.  I received it as a gift when I wanted something bit smaller than my 6-quart slow cooker.  This is truly the perfect size for our young family of 4 - it holds a nice-sized roast, a pot of chili or soup, or even a (very) small chicken.

There are three settings - keep warm, low, and high.  My other crock pot has an auto feature which I never used, so I don't miss that, but I do really like the keep warm feature on this one as I have found it very useful.  I've never had any problems with this slow cooker - it seems to cook very evenly and predictably.  I have a fabulous slow-cooker recipe book that I've used to make many different sorts of dishes and they've all come out well.

The insert is removeable, which makes cleanup so much easier.  Mine also came with an insulated bag and a "rubber band" to keep the lid on while traveling with it.  Those have both come in handy at times, as well.

I really can't think of anything i don't like about this slow cooker.  I'd recommend it to anyone.

Decent for a very affordable crock pot

This crock pot is a decent value for the money, and I regularly use mine.  It has high, low, and warm settings, but must be manually changed to different heats.  There is no timing on this crock pot, which is the feature that I miss the most.  If you're around or know that you can get home at a certain time, it's not a big deal.  I've only had mine for a few months, but have used it a lot.  It's great when cooking for one or a few.  The instructions say that it will fit a chicken (and I bet that they're right), but I haven't tried that yet.  Anything bigger than that wouldn't work, though.  I often use it to make steel-cut oats (I put them on at night and they're ready in the morning).  It's easy to clean because the inside is removable, and that is dishwasher safe (although I usually wash mine by hand).  Overall I've been very happy with this crock pot and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a very basic and affordable one.

Mommies little helper!

from Claremont, NC

Comments about Hamilton Beach 3-Quart Slow Cooker:

Great crockpot for your money, perfect sized for family meals or deserts. I use this crockpot all the time for our dinners, fill it up in the morning, set it on low and presto we have a hot dinner by the time. I have also used it to make soap in, warm pressed soap.

Hamilton Beach slow cooker cooks well

from Round Rock, TX

Comments about Hamilton Beach 3-Quart Slow Cooker:

I recieved my Hamilton Beach 3 quart slow cooker as a wedding gift about two and a half years ago.  In the box came the heating unit, a stoneware bowl, glass lid, lid lock strap, an insulating carrying case and an instructional book that has some recipies.  It has four settings: off, keep warm, low and high.

I use mine about two to three time a month and it is very convenient.  I set it on right before I leave and the food is cooked by the time I come home from work.  It's great for small families, I think you can fit about a 3-4 lb chicken in it and it will cook on the low setting in about 8-10 hours depending on your recipe.  I even make spegetti sauce in mine and freeze it into smaller portions.  It is easy to clean, just put the lid and stoneware bowl into the dish washer to clean and then pack away.

All in all I am glad I got one as a gift, because I would not have bought one for myself as I never really used one.  But, because I did get one as I gift I have used it and I am really happy that I have one now.

Hamilton Beach 3-Quart Slow Cooker 33130 - Love it!!!

from Lake Worth, FL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Hamilton Beach 3-Quart Slow Cooker:

My husband loves to give me kitchen gifts and gave me Hamilton Beach 3-Quart Slow Cooker 33130. I love using it. The enclosed recipe book was a great help. My old slow cooker finally gave out after about 18 years, so I hadn't used a slow cooker for several years. Now I'm glad I have the Hamilton Beach 3-Quart Slow Cooker 33130! With children going to Scouts, dance, and church several nights a week, making dinner  for everyone can be a night mare. This slow cooker helps me get dinner ready and get everyone where they need to be on time! Some people might prefer a programmable slow cooker but since I work part time and homeschool my children, I don't need that feature as I am home in the daytime and can put the ingredients late in the morning or early afternoon. The Hamilton Beach 3-Quart Slow Cooker 33130 is a little small for the six of us but works very well for sides, especially mashed potatoes! I love the bands for the lid and the carrying case. Taking a side dish to my three sons' Boy Scout Court of Honor has never been easier! Love the fact that the crock is removable.

Wouldn't change a thing about this slow cooker

from Lewisberry, PA

Comments about Hamilton Beach 3-Quart Slow Cooker:

A little piece of heaven on earth

from Fresno, CA

Comments about Hamilton Beach 3-Quart Slow Cooker:

As a wedding present for my mom, I was gifted with one of these amazing crock pots! Cheap, easy to use, and works fantasticly! It may be a little stained now, but it just shows how much I have used it over the last six years right?

I can still remember the very first dish I made in my crockpot, spaghetti LOL! I put everything in the the morning I went off to work, left it on high and came home to a burnt mess - took forever to soak and get that burnt mess out of my beloved crockpot, but since then I have now learned when & when not to turn it on high!

I love just how versatile crockpots are... you cake breakfast inside of them (homemade oatmeal), a nice batch of soup for lunch on a chilly winter day, and also some pretty amazing Parmesan chicken for dinner! Honestly beats any restaurant, and for any busy family it really gives us a heads up on timing and schedules!

I love my crockpot, and may be upgrading to a bigger one soon! :)

Love my little crocky !!!

Comments about Hamilton Beach 3-Quart Slow Cooker:

This little crock pot has done be so good. It was pretty cheap and I've made everything from soup to baked potatoes in it. It gets hot enough and it's never done me wrong. I've had it for about a year and it's still going strong.

Hamilton Beach 3-quart slow cooker - small but great!

from Great Neck, NY

Comments about Hamilton Beach 3-Quart Slow Cooker:

I love my Hamilton Beach 3-quart slow cooker - it's small but great!  Actually, small can be an advantage when you don't want too many leftovers and your family is small.  I love being able to set it in the morning and forget about until I get home.  It's a simple pot, with only three settings, but it works very well and doesn't require a lot of thought.  I love the earthenware center, and put it right in the refrigerator with leftovers.  It cleans beautifully.

It's definitely the right size for a small family - three or four people.  I bought a couple of small crockpot cookbooks, but you can always adjust regular recipes for the size of this crockpot.  It's really nice for soups and stews and casseroles.

The only disadvantages are that there is no timer, and nothing is automatic, so you must adjust the heat yourself, which can be a problem if you aren't home all day, unless you simply set it to low and make sure you leave enough time for everything to cook.  For the money, it's a great deal.

Dinners Ready!

from Jenison, MI

Comments about Hamilton Beach 3-Quart Slow Cooker:

What a great little crock pot!  Perfect for making soups, stews and crock pot meals.  There's nothing I love more than sticking a few simple ingredients into my Hamilton Beach crock pot, smelling them cook all day and enjoying them with my family for dinner.  I like this particular crock pot because its a great size for my small family of 3, the crock comes out for easy clean up and it comes with a thermal case for transporting it.  One thing that could use improvement is the temperature settings.  This crock has high, low, warm and off.  There doesn't seem to be a lot of temperature degree differences in the settings.  I usually cook on high and then set it back to warm until my family is ready to enjoy.  Perfect for a fall meal or a hearty soup any time of the year, this crock pot will be put to good use in any home.  I'm sure you'll enjoy your Hamilton Beach crock pot as well as I enjoy mine :D

Hamilton Beach 3 quart slow cooker is one of my favorite gadgets

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Hamilton Beach 3-Quart Slow Cooker:

I received the Hamilton Beach 3-quart slow cooker as a gift last year. This is the first slow cooker/crock pot I have ever used, and I absolutely love it! Its very easy to use and it helps me prepare well balanced and healthy meals for my family, with little work. I just plug it in, add my ingredients, and then turn it on. I come back a few hours later and voila! Supper is ready.

It is also easy to clean. The inside crock is totally washable, and the outer part is washable with a cloth and soapy water (make sure not to get cord wet!).

I have used this for a variety of dishes. I've made applesauce, yogurt, ham and potatoes, au gratin potatoes, barbeque chicken, and white chili in my Hamilton Beach slow cooker, and I continue to find new recipes to try with it.

The only negative I have is that it cooks really hot, so I have to adjust all of my recipes times down to avoid burning or drying out. I usually bypass the hi function and cook everything on the low setting.

Decent for a very affordable crock pot